The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breast Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Updates on BustArtist's grOw series. (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15985)

zcskt 01-25-2011 07:12 AM

Re: Updates on BustArtist's grOw series.

Just bought it yesterday. It was really good. Sadly there will be no WG from any of the female characters :(

Mune Oppai Man 01-25-2011 11:02 AM

good, im no fan of wg. FMG i can handle to a degree. but WG is "pig" disgustin to me.(see what i did thu?)

Metatron 01-26-2011 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zcskt (Post 558708)
Just bought it yesterday. It was really good. Sadly there will be no WG from any of the female characters :(

:( that's disappointing. I was hoping for possible wg.
Still going to buy it when funds are available

KaZe 04-13-2011 04:24 PM

Figured I'd bump this too say that Comic 4 Issue 5 is out and it looks as sweet as ever. :)

BustArtist 04-13-2011 06:42 PM

grOw/cOmic#4, issue 5 RELEASED!

5 Attachment(s)
grOw/cOmic#4, grOwing Desires". Issue 5, "All's laid bare in Love and War."
Category: Breast Expansion (chemical: big, huge, wow); PE; VagE; clothes ripping; some mini-GTS; some AE; sex (MF, FF, explicit).
Extra-large issue: 20 color pages, 2 cover versions, and 6 image-only pages in the Appendix.

Jon's night of wild and unbelievable sexual encounters came to an abrupt halt when his girlfriend showed up in the dormitory hallway. Lynn's eyes bored into him as she surveyed the scene and the "altered" state of his body as well as those of her roommates.

Jon was now at a loss under her silent scrutiny. What had she seen? What did she know? Did she understand that something was unnatural, if not impossible, about all of the events that transpired that evening? Did she understand that whatever was affecting the students in the dorm was insuppressible, as hard as he had tried?

What Jon did not know, himself, was that Lynn knew. She knew nearly everything.

Now available at:
BustArtist.com
www.bustartist.com

BustArtist 04-13-2011 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaZe (Post 575718)
Figured I'd bump this too say that Comic 4 Issue 5 is out and it looks as sweet as ever. :)

LOL! You're too fast for me, KaZe! I posted the new issue, and then took a break for dinner.

The Warlock 04-13-2011 07:57 PM

Absolutely fantastic, BA, as always. Thanks for your continued efforts. :D

The Warlock

BustArtist 04-13-2011 09:07 PM

Ha! For all the proofreading I had done, things still got passed me! If you bought the issue before 11:59pm April 13th, you may have the issue with the error. You can sign in and download again, where you will see a "b" designation to the file.

If your file says "b" at the end (such as "grOw4-issue-5b.pdf") then you have the correct file.

Basically, on page 78, I corrected something, and turned off the "lighting layers" in Photoshop when I did so. I subsequently forgot to turn them back on so that the room looked dark in the last panel. This has been fixed, and is available for download if you would like (within 7 days of your order).

KaZe 04-13-2011 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BustArtist (Post 575743)
LOL! You're too fast for me, KaZe! I posted the new issue, and then took a break for dinner.

I live in CST. I got it an hour ahead of time... :rolleyes:

Roy 04-14-2011 12:28 AM

Woo, another edition out and another edition bought. Thanks BA! =D

foducool 04-14-2011 05:29 AM

@BustArtist :
"We, in the west, are much more creative and kinky"
lol, luckily it didn't happen in japan XD

mega_pxl 04-14-2011 05:44 AM

Awesome!!:D