The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breast Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Expansion Fan Comics - official updates (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35301)

vincent_richter 01-21-2014 04:13 PM

Re: Expansion Fan Comics - official updates

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metatron (Post 722077)
Only problem with the site.
The Updates/Previews come out months in advance like a movie. It pisses me off because when I see it I want to buy it right away not wait then randomly stumble upon it on my usual walk thought the internet. I suppose it is more of a personal preference but when bust artist has a release he shows the cover so I know it is time for him to shut up and take my money.

Perhaps a "Coming Attractions" section is in order...?

J Yubari 01-23-2014 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vincent_richter (Post 722112)
Perhaps a "Coming Attractions" section is in order...?

Thanks for the feedback. I mean, you don't have to look at the "upcoming comics" section :rolleyes:. In reality some of the comics aren't even finished yet but I know they will be by the release date. Many people like to see what's being worked on and released in the coming weeks.

vincent_richter 01-23-2014 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Yubari (Post 722222)
Thanks for the feedback. I mean, you don't have to look at the "upcoming comics" section :rolleyes:. In reality some of the comics aren't even finished yet but I know they will be by the release date. Many people like to see what's being worked on and released in the coming weeks.

Oh, just an idle observation. When I'm not tackling errant PCs or wrangling esoteric data into coherent files, I like to contribute my two cents. Make of them what you will. :D

Valeyard Vince 02-05-2014 03:28 AM

For those of you who are still unsure whether or not you want to sign up for an expansionfan membership (or simply don't have the funds at the moment), here's The Cleavage Crusader #1, completely free!

Valeyard Vince 02-07-2014 01:29 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Head's up guys, we've got another winner going the expansion-fan lineup:

Interview with a Camgirl
Synopsis: An exclusive interview with Olivia Villalobos, the highest paid cam girl in the world. Olivia gives us a fascinating peek into how a poor girl from Belize became a pioneer of breast augmentation and the most famous girl on the internet.
Release Date: February 7th, 2014
Group: Interview with a Camgirl
Author: J. Yubari
Artist: Sedna Studios- Wang
Tags: breast expansion, pleasure[/QUOTE]

J Yubari 02-07-2014 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valeyard Vince (Post 723497)
Head's up guys, we've got another winner going the expansion-fan lineup:

Interview with a Camgirl
Synopsis: An exclusive interview with Olivia Villalobos, the highest paid cam girl in the world. Olivia gives us a fascinating peek into how a poor girl from Belize became a pioneer of breast augmentation and the most famous girl on the internet.
Release Date: February 7th, 2014
Group: Interview with a Camgirl
Author: J. Yubari
Artist: Sedna Studios- Wang
Tags: breast expansion, pleasure

http://i.imgur.com/SqlBNka.jpg
I had a lot of fun working on this comic. Wang is an awesome artist and really brought Olivia's character to life on the page. A sequel is definitely in order. :)

BillPratt 02-07-2014 11:18 PM

Damn fine art in the samples. Approve I do.

J Yubari 02-08-2014 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BillPratt (Post 723611)
Damn fine art in the samples. Approve I do.

Thank you! We worked hard on making the comics legit.

Bareon 02-09-2014 12:15 AM

Nipple rings have always looked incredibly painful to me. Not to mention that Nipple rings + breast expansion = crushed nipples, cause the rings stay the same size while the breasts grow. o.o;

J Yubari 02-09-2014 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bareon (Post 723719)
Nipple rings have always looked incredibly painful to me. Not to mention that Nipple rings + breast expansion = crushed nipples, cause the rings stay the same size while the breasts grow. o.o;

Hey man, some people are into pain too! :D

J Yubari 02-10-2014 06:23 PM

Heads up everybody - we are currently upgrading our server. If you have trouble logging in please wait a few hours while everything syncs up then try again. If you still have issues viewing the site just e-mail me (support@expansionfan.com) with your user information. Thanks.

J Yubari 02-21-2014 01:25 AM

Just updated the website with the latest comic All Sizes Fit One - chapter 2!
http://i.imgur.com/mEcVg8K.jpg