The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   AP/AR (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   EduartBoudewijn's AR/AP Updates (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36914)

EduartBoudewijn 12-14-2014 07:00 PM

Re: EduartBoudewijn's AR/AP Updates

3 Attachment(s)
Another new finished commission for an anonymous commissioner; an AR sequence of the Evil Queen Grimhilde from Snow White and Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty. While struggling they accidentally smash their magical artifacts, resulting in a torrent of magical energy leaving them regressed.

EduartBoudewijn 12-30-2014 01:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
New AR commission for klatuk4u; this time the regressing lady is Jessica Rabbit.

EduartBoudewijn 02-01-2015 02:55 PM

2 Attachment(s)
A short sequence that I drew as a part of an art trade; Saya Takagi from HotD gets regressed.

EduartBoudewijn 07-07-2015 02:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Been a while since my last AR upload, but today I drew this little pic of Nico Robin from One Piece after being taken down a notch.

EduartBoudewijn 07-29-2015 05:19 PM

2 Attachment(s)
During tonight's stream I drew an AR pic of Ritsuko Akagi. Also drew a sketch for a request from Dracoknight545/marthlord54545 of Bonnie from Pokémon X and Y after being AP'ed to an adult.

EduartBoudewijn 08-04-2015 05:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a new AR pic I drew today of Christine Anderson from FTPD having been turned into a baby.

EduartBoudewijn 08-06-2015 06:37 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Two more pics drawn tonight; one is an AR pic of Ryoko Mikado from to-LOVE-ru. The other is an age swap between Willow and Cindy from the show "A kind of Magic", turning the age of a mother and her 14 year old daughter around.

EduartBoudewijn 08-20-2015 01:55 AM

7 Attachment(s)
Finished an AR/AP sequence commission a little while ago, but forgot to upload it here;

The sequence shows two OC's of the commissioner, the younger one casting a spell to become older; unaware (at first) that her newfound age is being drained from the older character.

EduartBoudewijn 09-23-2015 04:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Another new AR commission I recently worked on for Klatuk4u; of the sexy vampiress Vampirella turning into an infant.

EduartBoudewijn 09-28-2015 03:18 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Some sketches I drew during the request stream I did tonight with AR/AP content.

- AR of Enpi-chan (2 versions; one with her hat and one without)
- AR of Luanne Platter from King of the Hill
- Age Swap of Violet and Helen Parr from the Incredibles.

EduartBoudewijn 01-23-2016 02:08 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Time for my first posting on this forum for this year; also really long since my last AR contribution; so here's a new 3-part sequence of my own character Cerice misscasting a spell and ending up regressed to an infant.

EduartBoudewijn 03-15-2016 02:30 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Another new AR sequence I drew as a commission for klatuk4u; this one features his OC Diana; a woman who has gotten herself cursed at one point to regress whenever she gets embarrassed; now what could be more embarrassing than a public wardrobe malfunction? I hope you'll enjoy it!