The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   AP/AR (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   EduartBoudewijn's AR/AP Updates (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36914)

vended 01-14-2017 08:39 PM

Re: EduartBoudewijn's AR/AP Updates

You're very welcome. ;)

I'm eager to see the rest of your recent work. :]

EduartBoudewijn 01-17-2017 02:23 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Here's a new AR sequence I drew for a commission. This one features Jane Porter from Disney's Tarzan in her original yellow dress stumbling upon the legendary Fountain of Youth in the jungle. If only she wasn't so clumsy...

EduartBoudewijn 01-19-2017 04:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
And here's a little drawing I did as a lineart commission for Dracoknight545/Marthlord54545. This drawing shows the characters Jinora and Ikki having swapped ages with Korra and Asami (all from the Avatar: Legend of Korra series) for some funny results.

EduartBoudewijn 01-28-2017 07:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's an age swap drawing I did during tonight's request stream; featuring Vicky and Tootie from Fairly Odd Parents just after they've swapped ages.

OhZone 01-28-2017 08:27 PM

Kewt. Thx for posting.

EduartBoudewijn 01-30-2017 08:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks OZ!

Here's another little oneshot I drew; which features Black Cat, aka Felicia Hardy from the old animated Spiderman show from the 90's turning younger as a weird Egyptian staff she's trying to steal works it's magic on her.

EduartBoudewijn 02-10-2017 08:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a new AR piece I've been working on today. This was just a random quickie because I felt like it. I wanted to go with a magically induced regression, with the subject floating above the ground for a more helpless feeling. I went with Charmcaster from the Ben 10 UAF show; I really like her design in that particular iteration.

OhZone 02-10-2017 09:25 PM

More kewties - but with attitude! OhYeah!

EduartBoudewijn 03-10-2017 06:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a updated pic from my request livestream; Dracoknight545/marthlord54545, who originally requested the image commissioned me to finish it up properly and here's the final result of this image of Vicky and Tootie from Fairly Odd Parents after they've swapped ages.

EduartBoudewijn 04-24-2017 12:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I've got a new AR image to share with you all. I chose Jasmine as a subject which was sort of random, but at the same time I had an idea for a little story behind it which I thought was pretty funny. You know how the Sultan was trying to marry her off in the original Aladdin movie. I thought that maybe she'd utter the 'wish' that she'd wish that she wouldn't be able to marry Jafar/random suitor X. Perhaps a certain blue genie caught this wish and decided this would've made sense. Jasmine is supposed to be 15 in the film, but certainly at this young of an age her father wouldn't be able to marry her off for at least another 15 years.

If you like this image; be sure to also check out DKTF's version of Jasmine turning into a baby, if you haven't yet. He has quite an amount of interesting images in his gallery! http://dktf.deviantart.com/art/Princ...e-AR-550497634

EduartBoudewijn 05-24-2017 04:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a new AR image, featuring Kitty Pryde from the X-men Evolution show, regressing down into a little tod. It's been a while since I last drew Kitty in this style, but I always enjoy drawing her.

EduartBoudewijn 06-04-2017 03:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's another new image; this one featuring an age swap between two Zelda characters. The character on the left is Irene, the junior witch from Link Between Worlds, using her magical powers to steal Malon's age. This was quite a large image and took quite a while, but I'm also happy how it turned out and I hope you all will enjoy it too!