The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breast Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Please do not Say (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1760)

allstarhero 02-27-2006 02:03 AM

Please do not Say

1 Attachment(s)
digital number in manga means "her(in manga) breast's size"

Maybe this manga is rare.(I think.)

but, I don't know how to translate Korean to English.

though its language is Korean, this manga comes from Japanese.

(I'm Korean...not good at English ^^;)

Amazeroth 02-27-2006 03:00 AM

It is great. I never see this before.

Sutibaru 02-27-2006 03:50 AM

Judging by the art style, it is possibly a work by Kotoyoshi Yumisuke. It does remind me of the art from Wadatsumi at least. Also telling by the filenames, the title is most likely "Please Do Not Say." It appears at least to be a well done translation to Korean in the least. Seeing even the lettering on the (wasabi?) guy's chest.

But again, this might not even be a manga but a manwha. A Korean comic book. Korean artwork sometimes looks a lot like that of a Japanese. I am saying this because I am not exactly getting the whole japanese vibe to it.

Nice find.

acme 02-27-2006 04:33 AM

Hey! I got this one also (Thai-version). No, its not Kotoyoshi Yumisuke, its by Kazushi Hagiwara the same creator of Bastard!! This one I have on my shelve right now, I'll get it translated as soon as I can.

Lord 02-27-2006 05:42 AM

i like the part when she's in the toilets at the train station checking out what's happened, but the rest of the comic is difficult to follow in places...for me anyway.

jrurokugo 02-27-2006 06:15 AM

I have the original of that one.
From Business Jump, circa 1996(?)

acme 02-27-2006 06:21 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Okay, I got 7 pages done. I'll get the rest done probably within this week.

(Once again, sorry for the sloppy work ^^'')

shadow 02-27-2006 12:00 PM

Alright, Allstarhero...
You may not be good at english, but your way better than most internet denizens.

Sutibaru 02-27-2006 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acme
Okay, I got 7 pages done. I'll get the rest done probably within this week.

(Once again, sorry for the sloppy work ^^'')

Very nice work there, Acme! If you'd like, I can put the lettering in better for you. You know, with photoshop.

TGJunkie 02-27-2006 02:41 PM

From the JPGs included in the Zip file it looks like pages 76 to 125 of a longer manga. Does anyone know where to get the rest?

wolfman-al 02-27-2006 04:42 PM

That was very cool! I?d love to see more of that comic!

jrurokugo 02-27-2006 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TGJunkie
From the JPGs included in the Zip file it looks like pages 76 to 125 of a longer manga. Does anyone know where to get the rest?

In the original print manga ( Business Jump ) that is the only story like it in that issue.
It spanned two issues.