The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Growth (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Growth Request Thread(Read First Post) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5079)

Jamball 06-25-2008 10:24 AM

Re: Growth Request Thread

Does anyone know of or have any good stories, images, movies with some nice piecemeal style growth?

You know, like in the most recent ABC's Alice in Wonderland, where first her hands grow, then her feet, then her head only to be caught up by the rest of her body?

Thanks in advance,

--
Jamball

Anurubius 06-25-2008 11:54 AM

well... in Blunx's three tall tales theres a sort of silhouette/shadow girl who grows disproportionately... look it up on youtube if youre interested... I dont happen to have a link handy, sorry.

stravinskid 07-03-2008 12:51 PM

Can anyone post the BE scene from Attack of The 60ft Centerfold and the growth scenes from the Anime Alice in Wonderland 80's t.v series Fushigi no Kuni no Alice?

P.S :English for the latter, please

Bugmaker_shrinker 07-11-2008 09:20 AM

I searched around for Shrinkaholic's work, but can't find more than a few pics on giantesscity & the 3 recent posted sets.

If anyone has more, please do everyone a favor and post away, so we can enjoy it as well :)

stravinskid 07-15-2008 09:35 AM

Can anyone post good Kim Possible or Gwen Tennyson GTS art?

Gobosan1 07-15-2008 09:39 AM

long as someone adds BE to the Gwen one, please
kupo

Anurubius 07-28-2008 07:15 AM

I've never posted a request before so I've got my flame deflector shields to maximum indifference. I don't know how much circulation the story titled Jill's Growth Formula has gotten, but it seems like it would be very popular. Its a scientist who apparently tests a, you guessed it, growth formula on herself and apparently grows larger from pleasure and arousal. She goes on a sexy rampage and is soon joined by her friend and so on.

Now, I do actually have this story. But it seems to start halfway through (the very first paragraph is about a guy falling onto her 30-foot body). I don't even remember where I got it (GTS DC hub, probably). And I have looked on as many sites as I know looking for it (I REALLY suck at searching). Does anyone know if thats the whole story? And if not, does anyone know where to find the full version? Sorry if the request bothers anybody, but.... it is a request thread... And thanks to anyone who could help.

pyon

Drybones 07-29-2008 05:30 PM

I am looking for a giantess picture of a giantess laying on a man who is between her breasts and they are looking at each other face to face.

dsojourn 07-29-2008 08:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This one?

Also, @Anurubius above this, I went looking back through my "archives", even back one or two older computers, and found the story. But it turns out my ass old copy started at the same place, leading me to believe that's where the story started, even though it was in the middle.

Drybones 07-29-2008 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dsojourn (Post 204358)
This one?

Also, @Anurubius above this, I went looking back through my "archives", even back one or two older computers, and found the story. But it turns out my ass old copy started at the same place, leading me to believe that's where the story started, even though it was in the middle.

Yep thats the one thanks a lot.

kuenbu 07-31-2008 03:47 AM

Anyone remember a story called The Soda? A male and female college student go on a field ttrip to a hospital and they break away from the tour group and drink some sode they find in an old storage closet. The next day, every woman that the young man comes in contact with starts to grow slowly and every woman that swallows his cum grows to very large proportions. The young woman's breast grow and start to lactate and every man that drinks her milk grows. This story was filled with great process and growing action, but I haven't seen it in years. If anyone has it in their collections...can you hook a sister up?!

Anurubius 07-31-2008 06:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
no idea where I got it, so have to upload it

@dsojourn; damnit... oh well... thanks