The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Wolfcop?? (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36564)

Anahki 12-05-2017 02:32 PM

Re: Wolfcop??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cursebearer (Post 802317)
Would it be possible to get a link to that?

Uff I'll make a search for that... it was something he tweeted recently (he's @uptomyknees, I check his account from time to time).

Found it. 2nd December: "To do a truly effective new werewolf movie, you'd need to move away from all three and find some form of innovation separate and unto itself to transition human-to-monster. I have an idea I'm happy with, inspired by lepidoptera, but it's going to be a lot of thinking uphill."

Shit... man, don't fuck it. Two ways to go from here: one making something better, and another one making something different. And you are not going to have the help from Rick Baker, sadly.

bob1010101 12-05-2017 04:45 PM

Here we go - referred to as a were-cat (although that may be a different scene):
https://horrorpedia.com/2016/09/08/a...views-trailer/

bob1010101 12-05-2017 04:47 PM

And the character is named Kat:
https://www.expertcomics.com/en-ca/n...er-free-review

Cursebearer 12-05-2017 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anahki (Post 802330)
Uff I'll make a search for that... it was something he tweeted recently (he's @uptomyknees, I check his account from time to time).

Found it. 2nd December: "To do a truly effective new werewolf movie, you'd need to move away from all three and find some form of innovation separate and unto itself to transition human-to-monster. I have an idea I'm happy with, inspired by lepidoptera, but it's going to be a lot of thinking uphill."

Shit... man, don't fuck it. Two ways to go from here: one making something better, and another one making something different. And you are not going to have the help from Rick Baker, sadly.

Oh, sorry, I actually went and found it myself but thank you anyway!

I agree with you that this sounds like potentially bad news. If he's being inspired by metamorphic insects, that seems to scream cocoon which is not what I want out of a werewolf TF and not something that I think gels with the idea of transforming into a werewolf in general. It might be a moot point anyway since I think the lead will probably be male again, but I would definitely cry over the wasted opportunity if we somehow got a female lead and then they somehow managed to mess up the TF in this way.

At least I think some people on this forum would enjoy that direction, so for them it's not all bad.

Kantomaster1111 12-05-2017 09:34 PM

WolfCop indeed has a tiny bit of skin ripping for the female TF (she hides when she's changing), but it's entirely furry sex after that, and one sequence towards the end where Kat shows up to help the cops defeat the bad guys.

It's basically the jail sex scene from the first one but with a furry catgirl instead of WolfCop (he isn't transformed this time around).

There is also no tail growth, but she does have a tail. And six breasts.

I think when the third one gets made ("WolfCop will return") we'll get more on this crazy Kat lady, because we never got an explanation for how she ended up like Lou Garou.

djangosp150 12-06-2017 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kantomaster1111 (Post 802346)
WolfCop indeed has a tiny bit of skin ripping for the female TF (she hides when she's changing), but it's entirely furry sex after that, and one sequence towards the end where Kat shows up to help the cops defeat the bad guys.

It's basically the jail sex scene from the first one but with a furry catgirl instead of WolfCop (he isn't transformed this time around).

There is also no tail growth, but she does have a tail. And six breasts.

I think when the third one gets made ("WolfCop will return") we'll get more on this crazy Kat lady, because we never got an explanation for how she ended up like Lou Garou.

What’s the makeup like?

BonesTribe 12-06-2017 07:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm not 100% positive, but I found this image on one of the actress' Instagram profiles (Devery Jacobs). Devery is on the left and I'm guessing that's Kat (Serena Miller) on the right.

Anahki 12-06-2017 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BonesTribe (Post 802361)
I'm not 100% positive, but I found this image on one of the actress' Instagram profiles (Devery Jacobs). Devery is on the left and I'm guessing that's Kat (Serena Miller) on the right.

I could say that I feel as aroused as watching Cats The Musical. Have a look at it and you will find lots of female catgirls dancing and singing. C'mon guys, a bit of TF onscreen wouldn't have hurt anyone...

djangosp150 12-06-2017 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BonesTribe (Post 802361)

damn Im bummed out about that, hopefully it looks better in the film

slayer1 12-06-2017 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djangosp150 (Post 802363)
damn Im bummed out about that, hopefully it looks better in the film

I second this. Damn looks awful, even for an extream catgirl lover like me... no fangs or contacts or claws?! I still will check out the movie evener it's available to me though...

On another topic I tried Finding a picture or some glimpse for over an hour and nothing but I post to this forum and someone find it. Best forum, Too cool :)

djangosp150 12-06-2017 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slayer1 (Post 802368)
I second this. Damn looks awful, even for an extream catgirl lover like me... no fangs or contacts or claws?! I still will check out the movie evener it's available to me though...

On another topic I tried Finding a picture or some glimpse for over an hour and nothing but I post to this forum and someone find it. Best forum, Too cool :)

It really lacks some femininity the mane I think is the worst part. I still think fangs contacts and claws will be in the final product, because the wolfcop has those things (even tho the fangs are eh) i dont see why she wouldnt, especially if she has 6 tits

salmonmousse 12-07-2017 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bob1010101 (Post 802334)
Here we go - referred to as a were-cat (although that may be a different scene):
https://horrorpedia.com/2016/09/08/a...views-trailer/

With a bad guy brewery owner and a hockey team of bad guys? This HAS to be a tilt of the hat to Bob & Doug McKenzie's Great White North 👍