The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breast Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   beaddventure (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42897)

vincent_richter 10-02-2017 05:59 PM

Re: beaddventure

It's a shared account, I'd almost put money on it.

OhZone 10-02-2017 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PyroWildcat (Post 799369)
Yeah, that makes me confused about where his reply on page 3 came from. Is this saving face or was it all really just a misunderstanding?

Either way, glad we dodged a bullet here. Here's hoping that the login thing gets fixed soon, but I might as well put up the episodes I had been sitting on while waiting for this to be undone.

"Put up?" You mean you have some additions to make? Is there any SW? It needs more SW!

BillPratt 10-02-2017 06:53 PM

Tonnes of Star Wars, OhZone. Tonnes of it.

OhZone 10-02-2017 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BillPratt (Post 799379)
Tonnes of Star Wars, OhZone. Tonnes of it.

Noooooooooooooo!

hahaha

PyroWildcat 10-02-2017 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OhZone (Post 799376)
"Put up?" You mean you have some additions to make? Is there any SW? It needs more SW!

I had written a bunch of episodes from the day the Addventure got messed up, and I had decided to hold them until things got resolved; unfortunately, there's no shrinking in any of them. I don't dislike SW, but I don't go out of my way to write it either.

There is a budding storyline in Witch's Mansion where Samus Aran gets transformed into a fairy, but it's been awhile since I've written for it.

MadmanDarkHeretic 10-06-2017 12:39 AM

Seems like it's really shrunk in population, but going to the link earlier in the thread does get in without any login check that I've seen? Maybe it was wandering the bea earlier looking at it.

SoylentOrange 10-06-2017 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadmanDarkHeretic (Post 799484)
Seems like it's really shrunk in population, but going to the link earlier in the thread does get in without any login check that I've seen? Maybe it was wandering the bea earlier looking at it.

If you mean this link:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cilansis (Post 799211)
Just wanted to post that the Addventure is back up. It's now at http://old.bearchive.com/~addventure/

Then no, I still get the login check when trying to visit.

Laprasking 10-06-2017 11:17 AM

If you register and keep yourself logged in your browser, the link will take you there without the log in. Not tried posting any new entries yet, but as long as you don't delete the cookies from your browser or log out, the link will take you there every time.

I suspect things will pick up a bit more once someone revives a Samus Aran path....

Cilansis 10-06-2017 04:27 PM

The cookie expires after about a day or two I've noticed. I check for new entries daily and it has me log back in every other day. It also redirects me to a broken link afterwards.

MadmanDarkHeretic 10-07-2017 11:34 AM

Yeah weird. Hasn't expired for me at all.

SoylentOrange 11-03-2017 05:12 PM

They're still dragging their feet on the Addventure, and have exiled all complaints to a subreddit where they can safely be ignored.

Someone over there needs to re-evaluate the extent to which the "birthing pains" of the "new BEA" are worth what they're gaining, because locking the Addventure up will likely kill both child and mother.

sencho 11-03-2017 07:21 PM

Honestly, was anything else expected? Bait-and-wait is a very common tactic for forcing compliance.

They're free to do whatever they want with their property. As am I. :D

Not to say it wouldn't be pleasing if they got over themselves. But no breaths will be held.