The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   And Everything Else... (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Invisiblilty? (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51541)

Tiedefender 10-25-2023 09:08 PM

Invisiblilty?

I have a strange question about invisibility. Came up while watching a movie recap. Film is Super Bobrovs and it has an invisible woman. She does an invisible strip in a vehicle. Is invisibility a fetish in of it's self? Or is it just a vehicle for other fetishes?

Chaos Echo 10-26-2023 01:08 PM

Re: Invisiblilty?

Trust me, it's a fetish in itself; I have an online friend quite into it who could probably tell you all about it. Does nothing for me, though.

zdarkness 10-26-2023 03:50 PM

Maybe it has something to do with not knowing what they could do to you? Like a risk thing?

Tiedefender 10-26-2023 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos Echo (Post 857857)
Trust me, it's a fetish in itself; I have an online friend quite into it who could probably tell you all about it. Does nothing for me, though.

Thank you. Can't say it does anything for me. Though an invisible strip caused some confusing feelings. It was like a striptease without the nudity. The effect was cool with the bra just floating there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zdarkness (Post 857858)
Maybe it has something to do with not knowing what they could do to you? Like a risk thing?

You reminded me of the movie Hollow Man.

scidram 10-26-2023 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiedefender (Post 857853)
I have a strange question about invisibility. Came up while watching a movie recap. Film is Super Bobrovs and it has an invisible woman. She does an invisible strip in a vehicle. Is invisibility a fetish in of it's self? Or is it just a vehicle for other fetishes?

Invisibility is most definitely its own fetish. I speak from my own experience as it's one of a few transformation/processy ones that I have.

I've seen the Super Bobrovs clips, and they're really good. Here's a clip from the old Syfy series Sanctuary. This link takes you to just before the good stuff begins with Clara, the woman who can turn herself invisible. Watch the 90 seconds-ish that follow.

Tiedefender 10-27-2023 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scidram (Post 857861)
Invisibility is most definitely its own fetish. I speak from my own experience as it's one of a few transformation/processy ones that I have.

I've seen the Super Bobrovs clips, and they're really good. Here's a clip from the old Syfy series Sanctuary. This link takes you to just before the good stuff begins with Clara, the woman who can turn herself invisible. Watch the 90 seconds-ish that follow.

Sadly videos wont auto play time stamps anymore. The effect was nice.

Personally invisibility is a lot like x-ray vision when it comes to this stuff. Getting a naughty peek under a how woman's clothes. Not complete nudity mind you but their underwear. Full nudity leaves no room for the imagination.

Jimbo 12-15-2023 03:36 AM

I did art with such things in the past.