The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   And Everything Else... (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Toys are for boys (Male TF comic) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8580)

Grand Storm 10-19-2007 09:22 AM

Toys are for boys (Male TF comic)

10 Attachment(s)
This is a male transformation comic and contains some nudity and language not liked much on process board, but this sections rules (I'm guessing unless I read them wrong) allow some male TF. I find I draw more male transformations more often than female anyways and realize why, and its because I guess I'm usually thinking about myself being transformed in some way.

This comic is based on a somewhat dark character I created long long ago. His name is Dream Master (or DM for short) and yes he is like Freddy Krueger in some ways. He is master of the realm of dreams and has always been of the dream realm as if a natural part of it. He TF's people (be it boy or girl) and extracts there soul by destroying there body in some way forcing them to live in his world. Thus expanding his own power. Dream Master is however a kind and loving person to his spirits and protects them instead of torturing them. He also allows them to live out there most fantasized dreams and fantasies in personal dreams.

And I apologies for all the massive typing errors, I was sorta in a rush at the time of its creation.
other than answering any questions any of you may have all I can say is enjoy ^_^

Grand Storm 10-19-2007 09:25 AM

3 Attachment(s)
... But wait theres more ^_^

and yes I did draw all this on my own....

Abazaba 10-19-2007 05:45 PM

I am normally not into this kind of stuff. But this was a great comic. So keep it up and hope to see some more soon. Though, if you could make the next one female that would be just dandy. ^^

TrumanGrace 10-19-2007 05:59 PM

I like it. There aren't enough doll tf's out there and this one was well drawn and paced with a good amount of the process shown. The script could use another go through, but it's still enjoyable.

HeadShotOmega 10-21-2007 02:47 AM

Hey GS, I'm always a fan of your work, didn't know you where here also. You should post more stuff here. I'll be abit more active if I see you around, since I'm shy, it would be good to know someone.

Dontino 10-21-2007 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abazaba (Post 115931)
Though, if you could make the next one female that would be just dandy. ^^

Second.
C'mon you HAVE to be good at female TF's now, Grandie D:

Grand Storm 10-28-2007 04:23 PM

I know I need a female one , but it makes things pretty tough. I will try to do one next time I do a big project ^_^

Its good to know that majority who read it enjoyed it so far.

Grand Storm 02-08-2008 09:43 AM

Sweet Dreams

2 Attachment(s)
Here is look at the new comic I'm working on called Sweet Dreams. Its only up to two pages right now, but I'm taking my time on it so I can get max quality out of it.

Enjoy these samples While I work on it... Though I'm currently sick so It may be some time before more is done.

thejakeman 02-09-2008 12:35 AM

Re: Toys are for boys (Male TF comic)

oooh, shiny.

tr1ckydr1v3r 02-23-2008 08:06 AM

So, what happened to this? Is the Sweet Dreams thing dead, or are you still working on it?

Grand Storm 02-24-2008 08:07 PM

Like I said its been taking a long time to work on, and I'm "just" getting over being sick (Flu has been extremely bad this year) I do plan to finish this its just takes a bit of time to do. More so now that I'm on full work schedule again. Don't worry I'll update it as I go.

darksin229 03-15-2008 06:40 AM

don't let hurry you Grand Storm take your time, but im also hope that your new work is soon up :-)
I like your idea of TF-Nightmares, it gives more space for things that woudn't be
logik or possible in "real" if i could say that so