The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   AP/AR (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Dumb Girls In Puberty!!! Growth 1. (AP) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44289)

meticulan23 07-13-2018 12:11 PM

Dumb Girls In Puberty!!! Growth 1. (AP)

4 Attachment(s)
Discovered this in another part of the forum but I figured since it is AP I would put it here.

The hentai from what I can see and find is about 4 little girls eat these cookies which ends up aging them up, though apparently they keep their same mindsets when aging up, Which is a bit questionable to me but process is process.

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work.../RE229081.html

Not completely sure if there's any shown process or that's just the way the trailer is edited, though the animation doesn't look great so I'm not 100% hopeful for it, but it looks like something. The title also implies that there's possibly going to be more of these in the future though again, I can find so little info on this outside of this website and the website that the trailer is linked from.

If anyone wants to spend 13 dollars on it you can do it, since I don't know how long it'll take for this to be put up on a hentai website.

saixhinata 07-13-2018 05:14 PM

Re: Dumb Girls In Puberty!!! Growth 1. (AP)

Process only goes so far as what is shown in the trailer. Nothing additional within the actual release.

theperv584 07-13-2018 06:18 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Some screenshots from g e hentai.

shy 07-13-2018 09:27 PM

Yeah, shame about process. I was afraid of that. The trailer seemed to carry an implication that there wouldn't be any.

mecham 07-15-2018 06:43 PM

I've seen the entirety of the...erm...concept. There was no process at all, the girls do not revert back, and like most hentais, the girls want nothing more than to explore the new emotions and hormones they all share. The guy 'tries' to fight against his own feelings, but ends up having sex with ALL of the main ones. Oddly enough, I find the title a bit...harsh. They're not dumb. Merely in preschool/kindergarten. Not only that, they are all female, since there were no sign of males within the grown up students. Odd that.

The AP Ninja 07-16-2018 12:58 AM

The lack of animated process in this branch is severely lacking lately to be honest XD

gammera1976 07-16-2018 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mecham (Post 811265)
I've seen the entirety of the...erm...concept. There was no process at all, the girls do not revert back, and like most hentais, the girls want nothing more than to explore the new emotions and hormones they all share. The guy 'tries' to fight against his own feelings, but ends up having sex with ALL of the main ones. Oddly enough, I find the title a bit...harsh. They're not dumb. Merely in preschool/kindergarten. Not only that, they are all female, since there were no sign of males within the grown up students. Odd that.

Perhaps they are part of a girls only class/school?

meticulan23 07-17-2018 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The AP Ninja (Post 811280)
The lack of animated process in this branch is severely lacking lately to be honest XD

You're telling me, there's been an extreme lack in animated process the past few months.

matteso586 07-18-2018 04:24 AM

Where did they get those cookies?

mecham 07-22-2018 06:13 PM

I'm not 100% certain, but apparently the teacher got them off of either a salesman or his father, because the teacher had a rather heated phone call with him before the erm...'fun' began.