The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Shrinking Request Thread(Read First Post) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5078)

lalilu 06-26-2007 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quadhouse (Post 93844)
I'm looking for the story title "Cupcake." At least, I think that's the title. It's about some friends throwing a party for a woman. One of the women was a witch and made a magic potion that shrank people. She had put it in the cupcakes. Basically, all the party goers shrank, had sex, had sex while shrinking, shrank while watching others have sex, and watched while others had sex while shrinking. Everybody was returned to normal except the birthday girl. She stayed around 8 inches. I think it was because she made a wish.

Any help will be appreciated.

oooh! i hope someone finds that story cause it sounds great

Prizocess 06-26-2007 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quadhouse (Post 93844)
I'm looking for the story title "Cupcake." At least, I think that's the title. It's about some friends throwing a party for a woman. One of the women was a witch and made a magic potion that shrank people. She had put it in the cupcakes. Basically, all the party goers shrank, had sex, had sex while shrinking, shrank while watching others have sex, and watched while others had sex while shrinking. Everybody was returned to normal except the birthday girl. She stayed around 8 inches. I think it was because she made a wish.

Any help will be appreciated.

That sounds a LOT like one of the stories that Alice36 used to write. Her thing was all about shrinking, sex, shrinking couples, and more shrinking, with some role-reversals thrown in. And sex.

The bad news is, she disappeared about ten years ago. Someone old school like Sally1/4th or Sailor Dolly might be able to help you, if anyone can.

tai 06-28-2007 02:50 PM

the youtube videos have been deleted, the next time, upload in dalilymotion or google video, please!!

insomniac 06-28-2007 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tai (Post 94405)
the youtube videos have been deleted, the next time, upload in dalilymotion or google video, please!!

?? Which videos are you talking about?

LK 06-28-2007 07:05 PM

Stupid newbie comment. Ignore it.

Sailordolly 06-28-2007 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prizocess (Post 94031)
That sounds a LOT like one of the stories that Alice36 used to write. Her thing was all about shrinking, sex, shrinking couples, and more shrinking, with some role-reversals thrown in. And sex.

The bad news is, she disappeared about ten years ago. Someone old school like Sally1/4th or Sailor Dolly might be able to help you, if anyone can.

Wow so I'm old school now? :P

Anyway, yes I remember the story, but I don't have it since I lost all my files in the Great Hard Drive Crash of 2003. ^_^;;

rabbit_king 06-29-2007 05:16 AM

i remember a while ago i found a manga were there were a group of girls in a sana and one of them started to shrink. i was wondering if anyone else remembers what i am talking about or if they had the whole thing.

Chibikitty 06-29-2007 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sailordolly (Post 94465)
Wow so I'm old school now? :P

Anyway, yes I remember the story, but I don't have it since I lost all my files in the Great Hard Drive Crash of 2003. ^_^;;

Harddrive crashes are the great destroyers of prized old files time and time again...

klonoa17 07-02-2007 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabbit_king (Post 94518)
i remember a while ago i found a manga were there were a group of girls in a sana and one of them started to shrink. i was wondering if anyone else remembers what i am talking about or if they had the whole thing.

Is this it?

http://www.process-productions.com/f...light=magipoka

rabbit_king 07-02-2007 09:47 PM

yes thank you.

Bugmaker_shrinker 07-23-2007 12:55 AM

Does someone have the collages made by 'the Doctor'?

I know he made a couple of sequences called 'Barbie' & 'Holly the Dolly' + lots of other shrinking-process collages.

Thnx in advance. :D

qzar9999 07-24-2007 08:40 AM

I have a couple of those, Bugmaker. But you'll need to give me a few days to get them off of *MY* computer and onto the one I'm actually having to use.