The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Shrinking Request Thread(Read First Post) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5078)

Xtrem 08-02-2007 02:26 PM

Searching all Kumiko stories and images

Even if I've been torturing web archive, it seems I can get back only stories 1 to 3 and images 1 and 3... I'd like to know if someone kept all the stories and images that were initiated on the old website. I'd really be thankful.

duelswdsmn56 08-13-2007 09:47 PM

Hate to bring it up but I believe according to past knowledge kylia had soundwaves on her own page that werent on the little ladies site and they were done rather well if i remember correctly. One featured dialogue like my pants just fell off basically they were slow shrink sounds? not sure cant remember the names but if someone has them maybe they could and might be willing to share? I myself have searched everywhere.

insomniac 08-14-2007 07:44 AM

I've searched too, the most I remember about the page was the red-ish background :P

Scrunch 08-17-2007 10:59 AM

I remember awhile back on the process website that there was alot of shrinking processes of the sailor scouts by an artist I can't remember the name at the moment I was wondering however if anyone had them saved?

EDIT: I remember the name now it was Shenji

Tancred 08-26-2007 02:31 AM

Just a question... Is there anyone who have some pics of people in baggy/giant cloth. I whant to use it as models for pics...

Prof_Sai 08-26-2007 03:14 AM

Giant cloth might actually not be the best thing to use for models in shrinking pics because the way fabric behaves changes as you have more of it. For example, if you try to fold a square inch of t-shirt fabric, it will spring open as soon as you let go. You couldn't hang it over a spring like clothes on a line - no matter how thin the line was, it would be too stiff. When I've seen models in oversized clothes, (Like Lorekeep's old pics) the behavior of the fabric was always a giveaway.

For SW pics, it is best to use the actual size clothes, and put in a doll to represent your subject.

TF-Viewer 09-24-2007 01:41 PM

Anyone have the sequence(s) that used to be on the old site about a girl who gets stung by a wasp or something then shrinks out of her clothes in the mall? It was very well done, I think it was titled "The Shadow".

Also, what's the status of the "eventual" reposting of Mamabliss' "The Letter" shrinking comic?

LK 09-24-2007 05:56 PM

If my shrinking material didn't outweigh every other category I had, I'd post it, but I want to try and keep some form of balanced content presentation.

TF-Viewer 09-24-2007 07:53 PM

So, reposting it on the forums is not a possibility?

TrunKated 09-25-2007 08:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I found a single pic called Shadow, but I don't see a sequence leading up to it. If this is the right one, can someone fill in the pix prior to this one?

TrunKated 09-29-2007 09:32 PM

MxSlade's Size Change Issues - "Chocolate Coke"

Passing on an interesting request from giantesscity forums... and I quote:

EvilFish says: "looking for an old story"

"It was by Mxslade, one of the unfinished tales of sizechange. I'm almost certain it's name was "chocolate coke". It was about these two women who were trying some experimental types of coke-a-cola, the chocolate flavored one made them shrink in spurts."

Now that sounds like its up my alley or "relavant to my interests" as they say.

I was only able to find ONE "unfinished takes of size change" on theprocess forum, number 272. and not a single one came up via google.com or another search engine I tried. Pretty freakin' weird since it sounds like the author wrote a lot of these. (?)

So I request this and any and all MxSlade's stuff if possible.

Lotsa thanks!

TF-Viewer 10-21-2007 10:25 AM

What was the name of that anime where in one ep there were all these girls and one guy on a boat and some spirit was flying around shrinking them all out of their clothes?