The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Shrinking Request Thread(Read First Post) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5078)

Sutibaru 01-10-2007 05:52 PM

Shrinking Request Thread(Read First Post)

I hope this thread will cure the problem of people making threads for requests and make the process forums a more friendly place. Within this thread you can make your requests but you MUST FOLLOW THE RULES.

1. Requests must deal with process material.

2. Requests should be as descriptive as possible in order to help.

3. Requests must be searched for before requested.

4. Fulfilled requests should be answered in links rather than attachments in order to save Lorekeep's webspace.
If the file is not on the forum at all (linked or attached) and is thought to be good enough, it may deserve a thread of it's own.

5. Requests should be kept to existing material.
Try not to request for process material that you do not know if exists or not such as "I am looking for process material of [insert character].

Lorekeep, if you have a problem with this, go ahead and delete these threads. I am sure you see what I am trying to do here.

josh 01-11-2007 09:03 PM

I am looking for a link/download of the "Nutcracker Princess" shrinking video.

TrunKated 01-12-2007 10:52 AM

Request possibly fulfilled...

If you mean the one I think you mean, there was a link here once, but it's dead. Is this the attached clip you're talking about? (you will need winrar or 7zip to put these files back together).

I know there are stories, but I wonder if there are any other bit by bit shrinking vids out there..... Not too many I think.

<Bad attachments removed.>

insomniac 01-12-2007 02:12 PM

Uh, that's a woman cracking a nut between her butt crack. Wrong file.

TrunKated 01-12-2007 02:14 PM

lol!

TrunKated 01-12-2007 02:42 PM

10 Attachment(s)
Well, excuse my oops. I'm still laughing about it. Gods of Process, feel free to delete the above.

Lets try again...

TrunKated 01-12-2007 02:45 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Here's the rest...

PrBlahBlahtson 01-12-2007 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrunKated
Well, excuse my oops. I'm still laughing about it. Gods of Process, feel free to delete the above.

Lets try again...

You know you can remove attachments yourself if you'd like, right?

TrunKated 01-12-2007 03:53 PM

I do now. Thanks.

Oh, I've put the clip on my alter-ego youtube site too.

Nutcracker... bit by bit shrinking:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAadcapgnlk

(Anyone know of other bit by bit shrinks?)

TF-Viewer 01-12-2007 04:12 PM

Hmm. There was something posted here many months ago that I can't find anymore. Perhaps it was removed.. anyway. It was a clip of a woman in really baggy clothes, that got even baggier and fell off leaving her very much naked. It was like a "shrink test footage" or something for one of those old fetish videos that maybe by Xil or someone. Anyone got that stored away somewhere they could repost it? Or know where it's hideing on the net? Because I looked here with the search feature and came up with nothing.

insomniac 01-12-2007 05:49 PM

Xil's test footage.

Here's the sendspace. For some reason I can upload it there, yet here I get 'upload of file failed'... Ah well.

So, if someone could upload it here, that'd be great.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mqnr03

Blackbat 01-13-2007 06:33 PM

Quote:

I do now. Thanks.

Oh, I've put the clip on my alter-ego youtube site too.

Nutcracker... bit by bit shrinking:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAadcapgnlk

(Anyone know of other bit by bit shrinks?)

No but i got the dvd

TF-Viewer 01-13-2007 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by insomniac
Xil's test footage.

Here's the sendspace. For some reason I can upload it there, yet here I get 'upload of file failed'... Ah well.

Thank you very much. :)

chachazero90 01-20-2007 01:24 PM

Say can we have a list of manga/anime SW list on the SW board.just like the one Sutibaru started in the BE section.

anyway. Is there a manga out there with both SW and GTS?I would like to request that.

Blackbat 01-20-2007 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chachazero90
Say can we have a list of manga/anime SW list on the SW board.just like the one Sutibaru started in the BE section.

anyway. Is there a manga out there with both SW and GTS?I would like to request that.

most probaly i cant think of 1 to upload but the wolfman-al comic Ica Tea is 1 and it jus gettin really gd now!!!

DemiSoul 01-22-2007 10:04 PM

Not to be rude, but I miss the good ol' hand drawn stuff, not all the collages I've been glancing at...

Exps: toyogub & the minimizer.

TrunKated 01-22-2007 10:50 PM

I know what you mean. Then again, if the photo-collages had more process, I wouldn't mind...

the2ndfreeman 01-22-2007 11:52 PM

So, I have a request...I had posted it awhile back as well but the thread kinda died out and was wondering if anyone had the story "A Birthday to Remember" by Lorekeep... I know there are pictures of the story on the minimizers website but I could never find the story if anyone could help me out that would be much apperciated

TrunKated 01-23-2007 08:06 AM

OK, here's a request based on a recent post...

Where can one get リトルゆみこちゃん (Little Yakumo Chan) , the shrinking Manga?

I would be perfectly happy to purchase it. But I can't find it on any Englist Language sites...

Any thoughts?

chachazero90 01-23-2007 10:16 AM

beleive me TrunKated I know how you feel, I really want to see Yakumo-chan as well and I wouldnt csre if it were in japanese. and Demisoul is soooo right about about the SW section being filled with collages. I very much prefer the drawn ones as well.

Oh yeah I want to make a request.Can someone draw a SW comic/manga on the Love Hina series with the characters Motoko and Shinobu going through the SW.Oh can it be some sort of fruit they eat that makes them go through the SW. There has to be BAGGY CLOTHES!!!

TB Tabby 01-23-2007 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chachazero90

Oh yeah I want to make a request.Can someone draw a SW comic/manga on the Love Hina series with the characters Motoko and Shinobu going through the SW.Oh can it be some sort of fruit they eat that makes them go through the SW. There has to be BAGGY CLOTHES!!!

Uh...this thread is for requesting already-existing material you couldn't find on your own. This board is for new material.

CyberFox 01-23-2007 03:20 PM

the Size Games sequences please!

Shinji2015 01-23-2007 11:02 PM

Quote:

OK, here's a request based on a recent post...

Where can one get リトルゆみこちゃん (Little Yakumo Chan) , the shrinking Manga?

I would be perfectly happy to purchase it. But I can't find it on any Englist Language sites...

Any thoughts?

Ask, and ye shall recieve:

http://www.tokyo-archive.com/db/db.c...01&keys12=b449

I would have ordered this myself, but I know nothing about the site.

Nom Anor 01-23-2007 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberFox
the Size Games sequences please!

Size Games?

qzar9999 01-23-2007 11:50 PM

Unless I miss my guess...

1 Attachment(s)
"The Size Games sequences" refers to the following.

(Furries, which is not everyone's thing, but they really are quite well-drawn sequences. And they feature shrinking-out-of-clothes!)

insomniac 01-24-2007 09:28 AM

Haha... I totally forgot those were called Sizegames... I had them in different folders, called ufoshrink and beshrink... I need a new sorting system, lol.

qzar9999 01-24-2007 09:46 AM

Quote:

Haha... I totally forgot those were called Sizegames... I had them in different folders, called ufoshrink and beshrink... I need a new sorting system, lol.

You and me both, buddy. My half-assed sorting is so bad, I actually had those sequences in a folder called "SizeGames" that was a sub-folder to another directory that had those exact same pictures... Half my stuff is actually sorted into GTS/SW/BE folders, the other half is scrambled around in a big catch-all. So don't feel too bad ;)

TrunKated 01-24-2007 11:56 AM

Wow!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinji2015
Ask, and ye shall recieve:

http://www.tokyo-archive.com/db/db.c...01&keys12=b449

I would have ordered this myself, but I know nothing about the site.

Wow! Thanks. Yeah, I guess the site is legit enough. It has RSS feeds and other references. In fact, I think I stumbled across it long ago - in my travels but was put off by the lolli stuff on the main page. But I see it isn't all lolli. In fact, I see far more huge breasted stuff than lolli stuff there.

Maybe I'll risk an order of that one item to just my PO Box...

I think I will wait a while though.

Anyway, many thanks!

Fred_micmuffin 01-25-2007 03:12 AM

Foot Sw

Hey all

im looking for some material that was on the old site before it closed and we where left with the forum.
it was the sequence where the girl shrinks herself to be with her room mates feet while she is sleeping.
There was both a color version and a b/w version.
I have herd it being refered to as either foot sw or cuter

Thanks for your time

cheers

insomniac 01-25-2007 10:23 AM

The sequence is 'Footlove' by Diety. Awesome sequence. Here's the original and colored versions.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/w4v5yn

Fred_micmuffin 01-26-2007 01:19 AM

Thank you very much

cheers

duelswdsmn56 01-30-2007 01:20 PM

does anyone remember yrs ago when a guy named elric had a whole bunch of slow shrinking poser sequences i think he may have had them on webshots but i can't seem to locate those works. I would also like to know if anyone had all of the dollover girls photo collages. If anyone knows the whereabouts of these works or has them and would be willing or allowed to post them for download i would be much abliged. Thanks, oh iam kind of new to posting and/or requesting so if iam breakin a rule here wont happen again.

tyar 01-31-2007 07:31 AM

Quote:

The sequence is 'Footlove' by Diety. Awesome sequence. Here's the original and colored versions.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/w4v5yn

LOL that colored version was done by me ^^

qzar9999 01-31-2007 04:54 PM

3 Attachment(s)
By "dolllover's girls," I'm assuming you mean these. Also I've attached the only thing I can find in my files that I know was done by elric...

EDIT: Found one more DollLover thingy. Can't find the jpgs, though, all I have is this gif of it.

duelswdsmn56 02-15-2007 09:33 AM

Wow thank you these are great!, one question though i noticed that in the dollover folder there was a sequence girl called jenny and i dont remember this being on any of the mainstream sites did he do any others like this?

insertnamehere 02-15-2007 04:00 PM

Hi, I'm looking for the shrinking sequence by Mambliss that was on the site before it went down. I believe it was called "The Letter" or something along those lines. It involved a women in an office slowly shrinking out of her clothes while another woman dictated a letter to her.

Thanks in advance!

LK 02-15-2007 06:52 PM

That'll be reposted eventually.

lalilu 02-15-2007 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qzar9999
"The Size Games sequences" refers to the following.

(Furries, which is not everyone's thing, but they really are quite well-drawn sequences. And they feature shrinking-out-of-clothes!)

hmmm.... these comics are from somewhere, and i've been there. i can't remember where i saw them, but it's driving me crazy! does anyone know where the size games comics came from?

qzar9999 02-15-2007 09:56 PM

Like the name says. There used to be this SW forum with "Size Games" in the name. Been gone for a while though.

As for that shrinking/office/dictation sequence, I have it, and I'd repost it--but it kinda sounds like Lorekeep might have something in mind for it, so I'm not gonna do it unless he says ok.

duelswdsmn56 02-26-2007 02:39 PM

the excitement is killing me i wonder what lorekeep has in store for us...

TrunKated 02-26-2007 03:30 PM

Speaking of Lorekeep

Let me request your old shrinking story again...

hehe...

Come on. We won't care if it was sophomoric.

If it has slow shrinking, we will be gleeful and grateful.

Regards,
TrunKated...

duelswdsmn56 03-05-2007 09:46 AM

Here's a good one (I think) see hard drive crashed sometime ago thats why I request so much and i sed to have all of vulcans slow shrink works, sequences and single pictures and I was wondering if anyone maybe had them in a zip or rar file? only if they are allowed to be disributed of course.

insomniac 03-11-2007 02:00 PM

Anyone remember the tiny bit of shrinking in The Cell?

http://imdb.com/title/tt0209958/

From what I remember, it's just before she appears in a small box. Everyone sees her in the room where she enters the killers mind, and she shrinks a bit.

ararc 03-11-2007 06:24 PM

Is there any else of these floating around? this is one of the best out there!!
Quote:

Xil's test footage.

insomniac 03-11-2007 06:34 PM

From what I can tell, the stuff is still copyrighted, and he only released the test footage. I'm not sure if he'll pop in here, but I don't think you can get the shrinking stuff anymore.

qzar9999 03-11-2007 08:59 PM

If you go to Xil's site, I think xilstudios.com, and email him personally, he *may* sell you the stuff. I bought a DVD-R from him just full of stuff, and the Shawna and Iris shrinking videos were great.

insomniac 03-12-2007 05:23 AM

How much did you pay for the dvd-r?

duelswdsmn56 03-19-2007 11:50 AM

I didn't know he still had that stuff how good was the quality of the videos? hopefully better than aot40ftisw. Also hate to sound like a repeating begger but I was wondering if anyone knew where to get vulcans works?

insomniac 03-19-2007 12:47 PM

Should have posted this earlier, but he is only doing trades now. You buy something for him, and you can get stuff back.

aot40ftisw was done with the help of another company or something. Even Xil wasn't happy with it.

Here's what I have of Vulcan's works. It's by no means complete, because he's been gone for a while and I've lost all of my data a few times.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/577ypo

somnium 04-13-2007 04:42 PM

Do you know what I mean?

I've looked all over the archive, but there's this one shrinking sequence that I can't find. It was on the Process site and it was a black and white comic about a college girl who shrank her boyfriend with special milk that a girlfriend had given her. She goes to class and find's out that the is shrinking, and then she rushes home to find out that her girlfriend had given her some of the milk. It ends with her having shrunk to less than an inch tall. Does anyone have that comic? I'd appreciate it if someone could post it, or at least tell me where I might find it.

qzar9999 04-14-2007 07:02 PM

Jae's "My BIG Boyfriend"

1 Attachment(s)
This is the one that the above poster was asking about (college girl, shrinking bf, magic milk). Artist was Jae. And this is all there ever was of it.

somnium 04-14-2007 07:06 PM

Aha!

Thanks man. This is exactly what I was talking about. I really appreciate it.

Jyr 04-17-2007 03:30 PM

I'm looking for the Season 6 Episode 5 of Captain Planet: Frog's Day Afternoon. It's a decent shrink and all that.

VGer74656 04-21-2007 02:27 AM

I am looking for a specific comic that was here, just loved it

I had it all saved and my HDD went nuclear and I lost it all

The comic was about a girl who is interning for a scientist who proceeds to shrink her and somewhat torment her because she had slept with the scientist's husband and extorted him

Does anyone remember that one?

TheMidiIncarnate 04-23-2007 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VGer74656 (Post 78406)
I am looking for a specific comic that was here, just loved it

I had it all saved and my HDD went nuclear and I lost it all

The comic was about a girl who is interning for a scientist who proceeds to shrink her and somewhat torment her because she had slept with the scientist's husband and extorted him

Does anyone remember that one?

I beleive you're talking about a comic by Jae...I beleive

qzar9999 04-23-2007 10:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This:

VGer74656 04-24-2007 02:16 PM

Dude, you rock

That was the one I was looking for, much much appreciation

Scrunch 04-25-2007 05:24 PM

does anyone have the cartoon of sabrina where she and her friend shrink after weighing themselves?

bigboy83 04-26-2007 05:24 AM

can't download the files. can you change the files to a ZIP file

insomniac 04-26-2007 06:37 AM

Winrar will open rar files for you. Easier than re-uploading all of them.

http://www.rarlab.com/