The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Female werewolf film betsy (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42127)

Mr.sandman 04-26-2017 09:03 PM

Female werewolf film betsy

Been hearing alot of hype that Betsy will finally give us a good female werewolf tf any word how that project is coming?

Anahki 04-27-2017 07:25 AM

Re: Female werewolf film betsy

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.sandman (Post 793357)
Been hearing alot of hype that Betsy will finally give us a good female werewolf tf any word how that project is coming?

Yep, make use of the searching tools of the forum, and you will find out some interesting info about the movie... anyway, keep keeping an eye on Internet, scouting for info is not that easy :).

howlingfan 04-27-2017 08:40 AM

Since “Betsy” was brought up again, and I was the one who started the original thread on this movie, I may as well give a few updates. The reason why I’m posting it here and not in the official thread is because one of those updates is tangentially related to the movie, and I don’t want to give people the wrong idea of what to expect. The first update, which IS related to the movie, is that the writer-director posted on Facebook a few weeks ago that there’s “something big coming soon,” and I can only assume that means an early trailer since he finished principal photography over a month ago, but I could be wrong.

The other update, which is only semi-related to this movie, is that, because I’m one of the producers, I was able to see the NSFW early teaser trailer for the original version of this movie that was posted last year. The reason why this is loosely related to the movie is because the original version of this movie was very different. It was sexier and had more nudity. Betsy was originally a prostitute who offed her clients every full moon as a werewolf, but the script changed after the original actress left, and now Betsy is more of an innocent, girl-next-door type who gets bitten by a werewolf and turns into one herself at the end. Basically, the concept of the movie changed to a theme of the hunted becoming the hunter, which is interesting, but I personally prefer the original version of the movie because, well, female werewolves are my thing. (It’s the only reason why I’m on this forum.)

I’m not allowed to post the teaser trailer here (or anywhere), so please don’t ask, but I’ll try my best to describe it. It’s very short but also very hot and featured much more nudity than I was expecting. It begins with a shot of Betsy on the floor of a motel room. She’s lying on her side, breathing heavily, and completely nude. Interestingly, the camera’s POV is partially obscured by an open door, almost as if we’re witnessing something we’re not supposed to see. Then we see the full moon rise, and it cuts back to Betsy on the floor. She rolls over on her back, grimacing, and begins feeling herself up and down. It appears she already knows she’s a werewolf (she isn’t shocked at what’s happening) and is preparing her body for the change. Another shot of the moon getting higher in the sky, and we’re back in the motel with Betsy on her side again, panting heavily. She moans and raises her rear in the air, and then we hear the sounds of her transformation. Cut to her front as she whips her hair around and reveals growing fangs. Then she grabs the countertop in front of her with one hand, and her nails begin to grow into claws. Cut to a shot outside of a guy entering the motel. (I’m assuming he’s one of her “Johns.”) He finds Betsy’s motel room and enters it, and we see Betsy’s head in the foreground but covered in shadow. She then opens her eyes, and they are shining yellow. Then she growls and quickly turns around to attack him, and we get the title card. That’s it. The whole scene is about 2 minutes long. Even though Betsy only has fangs, claws, and yellow eyes in this scene, the writer-director stressed that it’s not the final look of the werewolf but one of the incremental stages.

Again, don’t expect this scene in the new version of the movie when it’s released. The good news (at least for me) is that the writer-director wants to eventually make a sequel with the original, sexier version of the story. So hopefully, “Betsy” is a success. (If you still haven’t contributed, the Indiegogo campaign is currently In Demand here: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/b...wolf-feature#/) If they make it, I already offered a title for the sequel: “Betsy Bites Back.” lol.

Mr.sandman 04-27-2017 09:19 AM

Aha sweet I bought my preorder yesterday Lol female werewolves ate my thing too just a bitch (no pun intended) to find a legit tf no skin tears just one like wolf man

howlingfan 04-27-2017 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.sandman (Post 793377)
just a bitch (no pun intended) to find a legit tf no skin tears just one like wolf man

Well, then prepare for disappointment because "Betsy" will feature some skin ripping in the TF. I don't like skin ripping either, and I tried to talk the writer-director out of it, and even though he agreed with me that he prefers the gradual change of flesh to skin ripping, it really wasn't in his budget. Also, the actress was forced to leave early in the shoot, so he had to add some face-ripping elements as well to the very end of the TF using a body double. Trust me; no one is more disappointed than I am by this, which is why I doubled down on another project. In case you don't know by now, "Bonehill Road" is the real deal and will feature a 3- to 4-minute TF scene with a nude woman and no skin ripping. The style of the TF will be old-school, practical effects using bladders and the like. You can preorder Blu-rays, DVDs, and even VHS tapes (yes, it's THAT old-school), as well as werewolf body parts, here:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/b...-film-horror#/

Anahki 04-27-2017 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by howlingfan (Post 793375)
Since “Betsy” was brought up again, and I was the one who started the original thread on this movie, I may as well give a few updates. The reason why I’m posting it here and not in the official thread is because one of those updates is tangentially related to the movie, and I don’t want to give people the wrong idea of what to expect. The first update, which IS related to the movie, is that the writer-director posted on Facebook a few weeks ago that there’s “something big coming soon,” and I can only assume that means an early trailer since he finished principal photography over a month ago, but I could be wrong.

The other update, which is only semi-related to this movie, is that, because I’m one of the producers, I was able to see the NSFW early teaser trailer for the original version of this movie that was posted last year. The reason why this is loosely related to the movie is because the original version of this movie was very different. It was sexier and had more nudity. Betsy was originally a prostitute who offed her clients every full moon as a werewolf, but the script changed after the original actress left, and now Betsy is more of an innocent, girl-next-door type who gets bitten by a werewolf and turns into one herself at the end. Basically, the concept of the movie changed to a theme of the hunted becoming the hunter, which is interesting, but I personally prefer the original version of the movie because, well, female werewolves are my thing. (It’s the only reason why I’m on this forum.)

I’m not allowed to post the teaser trailer here (or anywhere), so please don’t ask, but I’ll try my best to describe it. It’s very short but also very hot and featured much more nudity than I was expecting. It begins with a shot of Betsy on the floor of a motel room. She’s lying on her side, breathing heavily, and completely nude. Interestingly, the camera’s POV is partially obscured by an open door, almost as if we’re witnessing something we’re not supposed to see. Then we see the full moon rise, and it cuts back to Betsy on the floor. She rolls over on her back, grimacing, and begins feeling herself up and down. It appears she already knows she’s a werewolf (she isn’t shocked at what’s happening) and is preparing her body for the change. Another shot of the moon getting higher in the sky, and we’re back in the motel with Betsy on her side again, panting heavily. She moans and raises her rear in the air, and then we hear the sounds of her transformation. Cut to her front as she whips her hair around and reveals growing fangs. Then she grabs the countertop in front of her with one hand, and her nails begin to grow into claws. Cut to a shot outside of a guy entering the motel. (I’m assuming he’s one of her “Johns.”) He finds Betsy’s motel room and enters it, and we see Betsy’s head in the foreground but covered in shadow. She then opens her eyes, and they are shining yellow. Then she growls and quickly turns around to attack him, and we get the title card. That’s it. The whole scene is about 2 minutes long. Even though Betsy only has fangs, claws, and yellow eyes in this scene, the writer-director stressed that it’s not the final look of the werewolf but one of the incremental stages.

Again, don’t expect this scene in the new version of the movie when it’s released. The good news (at least for me) is that the writer-director wants to eventually make a sequel with the original, sexier version of the story. So hopefully, “Betsy” is a success. (If you still haven’t contributed, the Indiegogo campaign is currently In Demand here: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/b...wolf-feature#/) If they make it, I already offered a title for the sequel: “Betsy Bites Back.” lol.

As you said, the original concept is much like Howling-like werewolves, and even though I am more AAWIL fan, in this case I agree with you that the change in concept is less appealing. And I don't say anything about the upcoming non- full-nudity and skin ripping, but as you said, there could be room for a sequel, right?

howlingfan 04-27-2017 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anahki (Post 793379)
As you said, there could be room for a sequel, right?

That depends on if "Betsy" makes money and if the original actress returns.

Mr.sandman 04-27-2017 03:10 PM

Rip. Its literally impossible to find a good female tf that isn't super watered down hahah so much so that we had to pay a director to make one. N I can deal with betsy if its 80% morph 20% skin tear even tho its a cop out. Maybe we will even get a good shoe burst lmao

Mr.sandman 04-27-2017 03:14 PM

N I want find jack Bout bonehill road Im very interested. But always ready to be let down when the change scene hits

oezdemircan aydinoglu 04-27-2017 05:43 PM

Thanks howlingfan. Great updates...learnt a lot today. Can't wait for Bonehill Road!

howlingfan 04-28-2017 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oezdemircan aydinoglu (Post 793397)
Can't wait for Bonehill Road!

I don’t want to get my hopes up too much, but “Bonehill Road” seems to be combining the best of both worlds/TF classics (albeit in an indie sense). The werewolves will look like “The Howling,” which featured my favorite-looking werewolves of all time (no surprise, given my username), and it will also include a TF similar to the one in “AWIL” with full-body shots and nudity. There definitely seems to be a glitch in the Matrix, because this was not supposed to happen in our lifetime, just like a number of events weren’t supposed to happen in the past year: England wasn’t supposed to leave Europe, the Chicago Cubs weren’t supposed to win the World Series, Trump wasn’t supposed to win the White House, the Super Bowl wasn’t supposed to be decided in overtime after one team blew a massive lead, the Oscars weren’t supposed to mess up who won Best Picture, and, after decades of CGI dominance in the special effects industry, there wasn’t supposed to be a werewolf movie featuring a female werewolf transformation using all practical effects. Luckily for us on this board, the latter appears to be coming true, not to mention the female-led “AWIL” remake. And it seems we’re not alone in wanting this to happen, since the “Bonehill Road” campaign is about to surpass $10 grand, after only asking for $2,500. In other words, old-school werewolf fans have been starving, but I don’t need to tell you guys that.

Mr.sandman 04-28-2017 09:13 AM

Im pretty hyped for that awil remake its looking like a female lead hahaha. Which like you said seems too good to be true