The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Body Inflation and Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Expansioncomics.com- Still Worth A Damn (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9531)

Vejita00 01-01-2008 10:36 PM

Hmmm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorekeep (Post 132058)
I do that every once in awhile with a Japanese Platform Boots website, but then they started this damn thing where they have a photo set in six parts that's only available one part a month. Bleeeeh.

Its all about extorting as much money from you as possible.

Iron Head 01-02-2008 02:43 AM

Yeah, too bad they don't do what Jollyjack does and just have it so you buy the one comic you want.

ranmafan 01-02-2008 12:18 PM

if only i had a credit card :(

uruseiranma 01-02-2008 09:40 PM

Quite disappointed.

I got a subscription to Expansioncomics, and thought that there'd be more than what looked like 6 pages of previews for each comic- turned out each comic only runs 6-7 pages! I thought those six pages were previews for standard comics.

Needless to say, I won't be renewing at the end of the month.

SoylentOrange 01-02-2008 09:44 PM

When you think about it, 24-30 pages a month isn't that bad a deal, and at 4 different comics being started/added to every month, there's a good chance you'll get at least something good out of it. I'm currently greatly enjoying the "slime Thief", "Gain", "Full of Grace", and "La Cacada Seca" stories, and the other stuff's at least decent. Honestly, .50 a page for full-color comics doesn't seem like a whole lot to be paid, and best of all, they're consistent as hell. None of this "Ooops, we're late *Again* with your stories, sorry guys! :)" crap like the BESC kept pulling over and over and over again...

awittyname 01-02-2008 11:24 PM

too bad that most the comics there (at least when i had my subscription for a whole 2 days) were pretty much the same thing, rehashed in a different art style with a slight change in causes to fit the situation.

Gets old quick.

empty pockets 01-04-2008 04:08 AM

It gets old fast,
and the story lines are repetitive
and artwork seem
to progressively get worse
Not worth a continued subscription

spathicblond 01-04-2008 05:09 AM

You could alway go to the real fist website for BE comics, http://www.josemadre.com/~lightfoot/

SoylentOrange 02-12-2008 09:55 PM

Re: Expansioncomics.com- Still Worth A Damn

The "Days of Random" stoyline just got updated with some of the best BE action I think I've ever seen anywhere. Nearly room-filling at this point, and the best part is that the author is still finding ways for the two characters to interact with each other in sexy and innovative ways. If I could post a perview I would, because seriously, it'd be worth a month's subscription just for Days of Random at this point...

I don't mean to be a shill, but holy cow is this some first-rate BE...

jimi20 02-14-2008 02:33 AM

I don't subscribe to Expansion Comics but i do read more than my fair share of decent web comics and the people that run them do have personal lives outside of the site, but a lot of them devote a lot of their time to maintaining the site and keeping people happy, a lot of you who are complaining are doing so quite freely but do you really understand the amount of work that goes into these kind of sites? just give them a break, and if your unsure then don't subscribe. simple. just don't give the people that take the time to try and please you a hard time when their work doesn't meet your standards, there is no physically possible way that they would be able to please all of you all of the time.

trashcan 03-02-2008 11:19 AM

yeah I can't imagine keeping a subscription going for something like that... by the time the storyline comes to an end you may have spent hundreds of dollars. I just check in on sites from time to time to see what's been updated.