The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   "Oops..." [Werewolf TF] (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41309)

Obsidian 12-08-2016 02:25 PM

"Oops..." [Werewolf TF]

1 Attachment(s)
Hello all :)

As many of you probably already know, I've been tinkering with DAZ 3D Studio lately. In the Growth Forum, you can find my various test animations and renders. But recently, I decided to give a TF sequence a try.

Attached below is the first page of said TF. It stars my original character, Myrathia, a gifted but ultimately reckless young elf studying the Art of Magic. While her master is away, she decides to try out a spell she doesn't fully understand...with terrible consequences. :D

More pages will follow!

Lecher 12-08-2016 03:17 PM

Re: "Oops..." [Werewolf TF]

I notice the outfit...the pants...the boots...I know what' going to happen

YAS GIB MORE PLZ

Obsidian 12-08-2016 03:32 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lecher (Post 784989)
YAS GIB MORE PLZ

As you wish. ;)

Piemur1 12-08-2016 04:42 PM

It's really hard to read the text at the bottom there on the one with the feet.

Obsidian 12-08-2016 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Piemur1 (Post 784994)
It's really hard to read the text at the bottom there on the one with the feet.

Damn, I was afraid of that. Okay, I'll fix that when I get home. Thanks for the heads-up. :)

Obsidian 12-08-2016 06:16 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Okay, well, I think the flavor text is a bust at the moment. No worries, I'll just attach the story as a word document once I finish the sequence. :)

At any rate, here's the next three pages in the sequence. Another couple of pages, and the sequence will be complete.

Hope you're liking it. I certainly enjoyed putting it together. Very proud; my first visual TF sequence! Like a dream come true :D

The only thing I don't like is the shading gets a little wonky around the arms on page 4. I think it's because of the tattoo, but I'm not sure if there's anything I can do to correct it at this point. Oh well, live and learn. :cool:

Obsidian 12-08-2016 07:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Page 7. :)

Someone on Furaffinity suggested I make the images larger, so I'm going to dabble a little bit with page 8 and see what time (if any) is added to the rendering process when a higher resolution is applied.

sybersamurai 12-08-2016 08:53 PM

Nice work, keep it up!

gwsfox 12-08-2016 10:06 PM

This is pretty good. Only complaint I have is the size of the pictures.

Obsidian 12-08-2016 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gwsfox (Post 785018)
This is pretty good. Only complaint I have is the size of the pictures.

Yeah, they are fairly small. I'm rendering page 8 now, and it should come out as ~1200x700. But by increasing the size and resolution, the rendering time has increased considerably (1.5 hours vs 25 minutes).

ivan11422 12-08-2016 10:47 PM

hell yeah!

WuschelWolf 12-09-2016 01:58 AM

Looks good! Especially the last 3 pages. And I'm with the others. A bigger resolution would add a lot more details. :3