The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transformation (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   TF stories that aren't super short. (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37867)

TF-Viewer 12-22-2014 04:40 PM

TF stories that aren't super short.

Going to try my hand at the longer stories again. Also I figured it makes more sense to compile all the longer stories into one thread rather than give them each their own thread. So I'll be putting all the old stories up again before moving on to the new works.

TF-Viewer 12-22-2014 04:41 PM

Year of the Snake

Redacted

TF-Viewer 12-22-2014 04:42 PM

Trick or Treat

Removed

TF-Viewer 12-22-2014 04:43 PM

Late Shift

Deleted

TF-Viewer 12-22-2014 04:45 PM

Climate Change (part 1)

Nope

TF-Viewer 12-22-2014 04:47 PM

Climate Change (part 2)

Nah

TF-Viewer 12-22-2014 04:48 PM

Climate Change (part 3)

Gone

TF-Viewer 12-22-2014 04:52 PM

Night Classes (WIP)

Stupid

Cursebearer 12-22-2014 08:27 PM

Re: TF stories that aren't super short.

Love where Night Classes is going, I really can't wait to see the rest of it. Keep up the fine, fine work. It's always excellent.

mb78 12-22-2014 09:35 PM

Very excited to see where this goes. I always feel like you're too hard on yourself, because your stuff is very, very good. As always, do as much or as little in any content form as you feel like doing, even if it's nothing. Anything you provide to the community is much appreciated.

ivan11422 12-27-2014 11:28 PM

loved night classes, great start.

TF-Viewer 01-08-2018 01:34 PM

I realize this is a bit of a necro post (but it's my thread dammit). I never did finish that last story, and it's been a few years, so I think maybe it's time to give the writing thing another shot. I'll try to finish that story and maybe write a few brand new ones. I guess that can be my New Year's Resolution or something.

redpaper111 01-08-2018 06:39 PM

Yay! This was a favorite thread of mine from way back. Thanks for bringing it back! Can't wait to see what you do next. :cool:

Cursebearer 01-08-2018 11:58 PM

Always interested to see what you cook up, thanks for bumping this thread.

Kantomaster1111 01-09-2018 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 804107)
I realize this is a bit of a necro post (but it's my thread dammit). I never did finish that last story, and it's been a few years, so I think maybe it's time to give the writing thing another shot. I'll try to finish that story and maybe write a few brand new ones. I guess that can be my New Year's Resolution or something.

I’ve always been excited to read what happens next in Night Classes. Looking forward to it! :D

TF-Viewer 06-09-2020 09:57 PM

I know I kinda let 'Night Classes' die a few deaths over the years, but I'm putting more thought into how I want to handle that one. For anyone who's looking forward to it, please understand that there's been some things in my personal life that have kind of put me off writing painful transformation scenes. I still like transformations to be intense and detailed, but more and more lately I've wanted the transitions to be pleasurable with only a bit of pain mixed in, rather than the other way around. So with this one that's the direction I intend to take it, a very sexually charged transformation rather than an agonizing one. I hope that doesn't disappoint anyone who was looking forward to this one. I might start working on it tomorrow, I kinda just want to get it done after all these years.

mb78 06-10-2020 05:48 AM

Speaking for myself only; I generally prefer painful unwilling transformations to the alternative. However, what I really prefer are well-written; detailed transformations, preferably with enough world building around them to really get a sense for what’s happening. It’s why I like the painful transformations from cursebearer and mrcharliebaker and it’s also why I like the more pleasurable transformations from eldoc’s couple stories on furaffinity. It’s also why I’ve enjoyed your stories in the past. So speaking only for myself, write what you want to write the way you want to write it; and I have full confidence it will be good.

Cursebearer 06-10-2020 06:25 AM

I really only like painful transformations and will miss your work in that vein, but I'm just glad you feel like writing again. It's more important to write what calls to you, personally, than anything else and I'll be keeping an eye on your writing regardless of my particular tastes. The TF community is lucky to have such a talented writer, and even luckier if you're able to return after all this time!

TF-Viewer 06-11-2020 12:14 AM

Dumb

TF-Viewer 06-11-2020 06:23 PM

Never again

ivan11422 06-11-2020 10:29 PM

Damn! Well done!

TF-Viewer 06-12-2020 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ivan11422 (Post 840107)
Damn! Well done!

Glad you liked it :D

Zachattack94 06-17-2020 02:33 PM

It may have taken a long time, but I think it was worth the wait.

TF-Viewer 06-17-2020 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zachattack94 (Post 840264)
It may have taken a long time, but I think it was worth the wait.

Thanks, glad you thought so. :)

TF-Viewer 09-13-2020 04:46 AM

Asking for an opinion from those that read my stories here. Do you guys think the last one was maybe too sexual? If I continue to write these should I tone that aspect down a notch?

thenewflash 09-13-2020 08:14 AM

Honestly, I don’t think it’s too sexual for me. it’s fine as it was

mb78 09-13-2020 01:07 PM

Also happy with it the way it was. Your creative process seems to be solid, go with what your instincts say.

Zachattack94 09-16-2020 05:05 AM

If I’m being honest, I mostly read more sexually focused tf stories. So coming in with that bias, no I don’t think it was too sexual.

TF-Viewer 04-02-2021 05:58 PM

Got myself a new computer, a cheap laptop anyway, and have decided to repost my old stories to FA, and to begin to write some new ones as well.

Dorgo 04-02-2021 08:43 PM

I'm glad to hear it, you're a good fucking writer and whatever inside you that may be telling you that you're not can eat 10,000 dicks.

TF-Viewer 01-20-2022 09:21 AM

I'm currently in the process of reposting my stories to DA. These are edited versions with the sexual content either toned down or outright removed/changed so they're hopefully within DA's guidelines. Basically if there was a mention of genitals or sexual fluids in a story I'm changing that part, if there was sex I'm removing it or changing the description to be vague instead of explicit. Pleasure from the transformation is being changed to pain in the stories that contained orgasmic transformations, etc. The original stories will remain here and on Furaffinity with all their naughty sex bits included of course. And I may post the edited versions of a few here as the changes to the TF scenes in some of them will be so drastic they're practically not the same story once the TF starts. 'Night Classes' for example will be identical up until the start of the transformation, but the scene will play out very differently in the planned edit.

This sort of feels like cheating, as I'm only rewriting parts of my existing stories instead of writing full on new content. But I do plan on writing some brand-new stuff before long as well.

Cursebearer 01-20-2022 10:46 AM

As someone who strongly prefers painful transformations, that's a really exciting prospect for me. Really looking forward to it, you're a wonderful writer and it's great to see you got some creative vigor back.

Jimbo 01-20-2022 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 847825)
Got myself a new computer, a cheap laptop anyway, and have decided to repost my old stories to FA, and to begin to write some new ones as well.

Dont get me started I spilled water on my 4 year old msi work laptop currently waiting for replacement keyboard module from manufacturer. Its got all my backup files for my comics and sequences on it. Tech guys are useless and 3rd party repair shops refuse to sell parts. They dont repect the right to repair laws that was passed here in the uk.

TF-Viewer 07-23-2022 08:57 PM

I've been seriously slacking on this writing stuff. I have the day off Monday, I'm going to actually sit down and write something. I mean it, unless something comes up. Feel free to pester me on FA or DA with reminders if I don't post anything by Monday afternoon.

RosyMiranto18 07-24-2022 01:09 PM

Okay noted, but is it my Monday afternoon or your Monday afternoon (in which case i assume it's Thursday? Didn't know which Timezone you are.

TF-Viewer 07-24-2022 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RosyMiranto18 (Post 854594)
Okay noted, but is it my Monday afternoon or your Monday afternoon (in which case i assume it's Thursday? Didn't know which Timezone you are.

I'm in EST. So like 12ish hours from now is Monday afternoon.

RosyMiranto18 07-25-2022 07:25 AM

Okay. Noted. See you tomorrow :)

RosyMiranto18 07-26-2022 06:00 AM

Okay, it's been a while now. You said you need to be reminded if you forgot to write the story, so... How is it going?

TF-Viewer 07-26-2022 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RosyMiranto18 (Post 854609)
Okay, it's been a while now. You said you need to be reminded if you forgot to write the story, so... How is it going?

I got distracted by stuff and things. I probably shouldn't have set a hard time to get it done. I will try again soon, but not a definite time. Sorry.

RosyMiranto18 07-26-2022 12:54 PM

Alright, no biggie. I had a feeling that setting up such a short deadline wouldn't work. So... Just take your time man.

TF-Viewer 09-02-2022 06:02 AM

Sorry to anyone who was interested earlier. I will not be writing any more stories. I can't find any motivation to do it any more. I actually never thought my own work was any good to begin with and I never will. The authors who inspired me to start writing in the first place don't write anymore either. I barely ever got feedback on my work, making it feel like those hours were a waste of time. DeviantArt is completely inconsistent with their rules and I'm always worried someone will report my stories for something stupid and my stuff will be taken down with nothing I can do about it. So I've decided to abandon DA for that and other reasons that I also think that place is absolutely insane. I don't want to have to tone down or rewrite any of my stuff for that site. I never have time for it with my new work schedule either. There's a ton of different reasons that I'm not going to write anymore, I don't even feel like getting into all of them. Just know that I'm done for good this time.

LycanDope 09-02-2022 12:12 PM

Man, that's a shame, but as an author, I get it. Comments seem like such a small thing but it really sucks when you feel like you're writing into the void.

I hope you're able to get your time to yourself and find your motivation again. If not for writing TF stuff then for whatever else you want to work on.

Cursebearer 09-02-2022 12:12 PM

Sorry you ended up feeling this way. I definitely know the pressures and disappointments of writing for this community and all I can say is do what's best for you. Your creative, personal and professional well-being is the most important thing, and if you're not feeling it and need to move on that's nothing to be sorry for.

Amahain 09-02-2022 07:27 PM

Sorry to hear about that, man. For what it's worth, I've enjoyed your stories, but I totally get that whole feeling that you're describing.

Jimbo 09-03-2022 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 854900)
Sorry to anyone who was interested earlier. I will not be writing any more stories. I can't find any motivation to do it any more. I actually never thought my own work was any good to begin with and I never will. The authors who inspired me to start writing in the first place don't write anymore either. I barely ever got feedback on my work, making it feel like those hours were a waste of time. DeviantArt is completely inconsistent with their rules and I'm always worried someone will report my stories for something stupid and my stuff will be taken down with nothing I can do about it. So I've decided to abandon DA for that and other reasons that I also think that place is absolutely insane. I don't want to have to tone down or rewrite any of my stuff for that site. I never have time for it with my new work schedule either. There's a ton of different reasons that I'm not going to write anymore, I don't even feel like getting into all of them. Just know that I'm done for good this time. I will leave my stories up on this site, and Furaffinity because they're less stupid with the rules and are actually less insane about stuff there.

Yes I have reached that point too.

I dont upload anymore cause I dont get an feedback on my art and comics.

Dont get any kind words or comments, just the lurkers who come look then piss off back to their dark corner of the net or the odd rude DM "when are you gonna upload the next free thing, can you reupload that stuff you did on DA?, you should draw *blank* based on my idea"

We creative types are not your vending machine we have thoughts and feelings. The rudeness and indifference makes us not want to keep doing stuff just to be ignored.

Pretty much just draw and write for my own joy. My side jobs and side gig at home streaming and growing tobacco keeps me busy.

Dont care anymore.

I notice you watch me on furafinitty, cheers for that but I wont be uploading more till I feel better about this entitled community and they change my mind, not that that's gonna change anytime soon ;^_^

DarkMWE 09-03-2022 07:21 AM

Been there, done that. My advice, just hang around, enjoy the scene from the shadows, people-watch, write for yourself, just don't bother posting it. That's what I do. And I'm a lot better off doing it that way. Less stress and fuss.

I think what we need is a writers version of Youtube. Money for creating content. Not patreon. Not a subscription service.

Jimbo 09-03-2022 07:34 AM

"is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?, NO! says the community"

TF-Viewer 09-03-2022 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkMWE (Post 854918)
Been there, done that. My advice, just hang around, enjoy the scene from the shadows, people-watch, write for yourself, just don't bother posting it. That's what I do. And I'm a lot better off doing it that way. Less stress and fuss.

I think what we need is a writers version of Youtube. Money for creating content. Not patreon. Not a subscription service.

Not even interested in writing for myself. I can keep stuff like that in my head if I feel like letting the imagination run wild, writing it down feels like a chore at this point. But more than that I don’t actually like any of my own stuff, I don't think it's worth a damn. And when I was writing I was just trying to emulate the styles of others, I have no actual writing talent of my own to speak of. I just read a bunch of other people's stories, thought they were good and tried to do my own version of something like that. No skill, no talent, just imitation.

I'm well and truly done with the whole thing.

Edit: changed my mind about leaving my stuff on FA. I'd remove it from here too but I'm too lazy to edit all those posts.

RosyMiranto18 09-03-2022 09:07 PM

Well, it is a sad thing that you decided to leave but it's a perfectly understandable decision. I definitely see your decision there and i'm sorry that it took me this long to say anything about it. Even though i'm sad at your decision to delete your old stories once more, at least most of them that i loved and cherish for the past years are still in my hands and i'm happy to share it back to you if you ever need it again. I guess this is a farewell then, so... Good luck for your future endeavors too. Thanks you for all the hard work that you wrote in the past.

Cursebearer 09-03-2022 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 854928)
Not even interested in writing for myself. I can keep stuff like that in my head if I feel like letting the imagination run wild, writing it down feels like a chore at this point. But more than that I don’t actually like any of my own stuff, I don't think it's worth a damn. And when I was writing I was just trying to emulate the styles of others, I have no actual writing talent of my own to speak of. I just read a bunch of other people's stories, thought they were good and tried to do my own version of something like that. No skill, no talent, just imitation.

Edit: changed my mind about leaving my stuff on FA. I'd remove it from here too but I'm too lazy to edit all those posts.

For what it's worth, I always believed your writing to be excellent. Taking inspiration from other authors you like is key to the process of growing yourself as a writer and you shouldn't feel in the least ashamed of it. I know it's likely hard to feel that way at the moment as I can tell you're quite low, but writing isn't a talent, it's a skill that you work on. It's clear that you honed your skill to a fine edge, and your ideas were so varied and unique it's clear they came from a highly creative mind.

I still say do what's best for you, but nevertheless I hope it helps to have your ability recognized. I would legitimately read non-fetish fiction by you were you ever to make it, and I really hope even if you must step back from creating that you are doing well in the other arenas of your life.

Jimbo 09-04-2022 05:18 AM

too true others dont see the struggle to get there just the end product.

TF-Viewer 09-10-2022 10:37 AM

I decided not to delete my actual DA account, as I would be missing out on some quality stuff from others.

KingOmega 09-10-2022 11:36 AM

a shame to hear you call it quits but it was nice while it lasted

Akrystos 09-12-2022 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 854928)

Just wanted to thank you for sharing your stories as you did.
They have always been my favourite take on the genre, and they have inspired me whenever I created something of my own.

TF-Viewer 09-12-2022 03:38 PM

You guys are making me feel bad about quitting. I quit because I don't think my stories are good, because I rarely feel motivation to try to write more of them and when I do feel like it I have no time to do it. I tell people I'm going to work on stories but then because either my motivation slipped away again or time didn't permit it and then I feel I let what few fans I had down. I don't even know why anyone liked them to start with. I don't know how to fucking write, I don't know how to put a story together, I didn't even do well in writing classes in school. So when people say these stories are good, I don't get it, and I don't really believe it. To me it just seems disingenuous, like they're just being nice, or they happen to think the werewolf smut was smutty enough for their purposes. The last story I actually tried on, worked on for hours, didn't even get a single solitary comment from the one person I wanted to actually hear back from on it. That felt bad, that told me they didn't like it, but they also didn't have the heart to tell me they didn't like the thing that I worked hard on. Even my best stuff barely got noticed, barely got faved, and even less often got commented on. So I feel like a worthless wannabe TF writer who wasted who knows how much of their life trying to do something they aren't meant to do and shouldn't have tried to do in the fucking first place. So what the fuck am I supposed to do? If I don't quit I'm just going to continue to be this no skill wannabe writer who couldn't story their way out of a wet paper bag, or I do quit and people keep sending messages about how great they think my awful stories were. I probably have gotten more feedback from people when I tell them I'm done writing these things than I ever did when I was actually writing them.

I can't change how I feel about my stories, I think they suck, and I don't believe anyone who says otherwise. Because if my stories didn't suck, why weren't they ever popular? I got maybe two requests in total in like the 8 years I was doing it off and on, I turned them both down, but good writers had to beat requesters off with a stick. I never had the problems that plague legitimately good artists, that's how I know that my stuff is terrible. That's why I'm not doing this anymore, I'm not going to keep writing if I know it's bad, even if people tell me otherwise, the silence I get is more telling than the handful of people who claim to like any of it. If I thought for a minute I was actually good at this shit, I would keep at it, and I would probably be in no short supply of inspiration to keep going. The lack of feedback, even negative feedback for fuck's sake if someone didn't like it, kills my will to write, because it tells me I'm not worth even the negative criticism someone might have had.

LycanDope 09-12-2022 05:51 PM

Did you get a lot of favorites on your stories?

I quite writing for a long time over 4 years ago for a little bit of the same reason - barely any comments and feedback. I mean, granted, I wasn't (still kind of aren't) very active in the community socially outside of my tiny area but, still, it sucked.

I'd still get a lot of likes and some random comments but a good chunk of stories never got feedback. I was going to give up since it didn't feel like it was worth the effort until someone suggested I create a Patreon.

That made a pretty big difference. I set it up, created a Discord server and started being a little more talkative and active. It's been 4 years since I started it and it's kept me writing and since I have a little community, I get a little more feedback from my interactions.

I've seen your name mentioned as a writer that people enjoy, when it came unprompted. So I know that people aren't just humoring you.

If you don't feel like it's worth it and you're not enjoying it, don't keep doing it. But, if you enjoy it and just need an extra push, maybe look for something like Patreon to help give you a bit more of a reason to keep going. Maybe a similar situation will work for you like it did for me. But, only if you don't hate writing smut itself.

TF-Viewer 09-12-2022 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LycanDope (Post 855000)
Did you get a lot of favorites on your stories?

I quite writing for a long time over 4 years ago for a little bit of the same reason - barely any comments and feedback. I mean, granted, I wasn't (still kind of aren't) very active in the community socially outside of my tiny area but, still, it sucked.

I'd still get a lot of likes and some random comments but a good chunk of stories never got feedback. I was going to give up since it didn't feel like it was worth the effort until someone suggested I create a Patreon.

That made a pretty big difference. I set it up, created a Discord server and started being a little more talkative and active. It's been 4 years since I started it and it's kept me writing and since I have a little community, I get a little more feedback from my interactions.

I've seen your name mentioned as a writer that people enjoy, when it came unprompted. So I know that people aren't just humoring you.

If you don't feel like it's worth it and you're not enjoying it, don't keep doing it. But, if you enjoy it and just need an extra push, maybe look for something like Patreon to help give you a bit more of a reason to keep going. Maybe a similar situation will work for you like it did for me. But, only if you don't hate writing smut itself.

That's the big difference between us though. You're actually good at writing, I'm not. Nobody's ever suggested something like that to me, why would they. As if anybody would pay money to read my garbage attempts at writing.

I know you mean well, I don't want to sound like a complete jerk, but enough already. I'm just venting my frustrations at this point, not looking for actual advice or for someone to encourage me to try again. All I can think about is how I'm not good enough, and how stupid it was of me to post any of my lame stories to begin with.

And no, my stories didn't get many faves. I think a good portion of the followers I got must have been bots that follow random shit trying to get people to follow back.

I'm being a huge downer and I'm sorry, ok.

Jimbo 09-14-2022 04:14 AM

Seriously you dont owe the community content.

TF-Viewer 09-15-2022 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimbo (Post 855014)
Seriously you dont owe the community content.

I know that. I just don't like disappointing people. But whatever, it doesn't matter. Even if I worked my fingers to the bone typing up a novel's worth of TF stories each week the most I would see is a handful of replies that would when combined almost make a paragraph. I don't get paid to do it, not that anyone would pay me to do it, so I'm under no obligation to continue. I put time into writing, time into thinking up what I want to write before I ever have time to sit down and write it, time that's all ultimately wasted because all of five people ever commented on my work. It's simply not worth the effort.

To think, even as recently as yesterday I was still entertaining the idea of rewriting the end of 'Night Classes' , who would that have been for? I was already content with that story, but it got like 3 replies between 2 sites. So I figure something must be wrong with it, I must have fucked it all up, oh well. Not doing it now.

Jimbo 09-15-2022 10:37 AM

I uploaded a comic and this one person wanted me to draw more stating that "its not finished where is the rest" we just block people who contact us now. ;^_^