The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   And Everything Else... (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Tantric Vengence (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37165)

Seabass-Man 08-13-2014 05:45 PM

Re: Tantric Vengence

GenYun 08-13-2014 05:48 PM

Noted and done.

Vengeance1701 08-13-2014 06:07 PM

I don't think Barenaked Ladies had this kind of Tantric in mind...:P

sourmashwhiskey 08-14-2014 07:55 AM

I read your comic. It was exceptional. It looked like you put alot of effort into it. I hope there is more to come. You seemed to hint that there is. Keep up the good work!

GenYun 08-14-2014 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vengeance1701 (Post 735729)
I don't think Barenaked Ladies had this kind of Tantric in mind...:P

That reference is lost on me, sorry. >_>

Quote:

I read your comic. It was exceptional. It looked like you put alot of effort into it. I hope there is more to come. You seemed to hint that there is. Keep up the good work!
Thanks! It was about four months of work, all in all. About 200 hours of rendering in total.

Expansionist 08-14-2014 09:18 AM

GenYun,

I want to say thank you for sharing this. The heavy subject matter aside this is a gorgeously crafted 3D comic, easily one of the best I've ever read. The expressions are incredibly well done and I love some of the grimaces of pleasure the characters wear.

I also loved the cock growth, really amazing. I've been a big fan of your work since stumbling across your dailymotion channel a while back and I've loved pretty much all of your work.

Thanks for sharing!

GenYun 08-14-2014 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Expansionist (Post 735765)
GenYun,

I want to say thank you for sharing this. The heavy subject matter aside this is a gorgeously crafted 3D comic, easily one of the best I've ever read. The expressions are incredibly well done and I love some of the grimaces of pleasure the characters wear.

I also loved the cock growth, really amazing. I've been a big fan of your work since stumbling across your dailymotion channel a while back and I've loved pretty much all of your work.

Thanks for sharing!

Wow! I'm blown away by that, thanks very much!

BaronChimera 08-14-2014 03:02 PM

I enjoyed it. Sure it gets a bit heavy, but I always liked the 'rapist gets ironic comeuppance' theme in TG.

I do kinda wish that when she asked him to shut the fuck up that the demon would have obliged, but that's just me.

GenYun 08-14-2014 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaronChimera (Post 735785)
I do kinda wish that when she asked him to shut the fuck up that the demon would have obliged, but that's just me.

I'm not sure I follow.

Glad you liked it though!

GenYun 08-14-2014 06:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
A quick Promo image

beguy200 08-15-2014 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GenYun (Post 735797)
A quick Promo image

Awesome promo, and the comic was really great even if i'm not into the rape thing.
otherwise the transformation were great!
you are really talented.

tflover296 08-15-2014 08:53 AM

O_O ....wait, I just realized... Sam was the name of the girl who got penis'd/tentacle'd in your original Tome comic (Still a great comic btw) ....is the sam in THIS comic the same girl?! Little Nerdy grew up?!