The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Who Would You Want To Watch Shrink (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44351)

Tiedefender 07-26-2018 03:03 AM

Who Would You Want To Watch Shrink

I was thinking about people I would like to see shrinking. Then I got curious as to the people you ladies and gents would like to see shrinking. Can be a real person or a fictional character. So long as it is not yourself. Clothes shrinking optional.:)

I'll list a few with their final size to start this thread.

First would be Yvette from the movie Clue. She is played by Colleen Camp. Final size 12 inches tall.

https://imgur.com/Cg2HVT2

Second would be kuriko kazetsubaki from the anime Maburaho.
Final size six inches tall.

http://anime-fanservice.org/coppermi...buraho7-01.jpg

The third would be Gemma Atkinson she played Lt. Eva McKenna in Command and Conquer Red Alert 3.
Final size 3 inches tall.

https://i.imgur.com/sPWycyL.jpg

Edit

Just to clarify. I just wanted to see your list of people that you would like to see shrunk and to what size. No story necessary.

Marauder727 07-26-2018 03:09 AM

Re: Who Would You Want To Watch Shrink

Kate Upton...'nuff said.

Final size...3 inches tall.

Tiedefender 07-26-2018 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marauder727 (Post 811555)
Kate Upton...'nuff said.

Final size...3 inches tall.

She is a good choice.:)

Unfortunately I need to take my PC to the shop as well. May not get it back till tomorrow.:(

ShrinkingOne 07-26-2018 05:48 AM

Why watch? Big Kyle Gets Bigger by Brianwrob is one of the best shrinking stories I have read in a long while: paragraphs of description about another person's body (mainly the dick) as the protagonist gives a two hour blowjob and how things change with every inch.

Downside for some: the protagonist is a dude.

sally g 07-26-2018 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiedefender (Post 811554)
I was thinking about people I would like to see shrinking. Then I got curious as to the people you ladies and gents would like to see shrinking. Can be a real person or a fictional character. So long as it is not yourself. Clothes shrinking optional.:)

Fictional superheroines for me (especially Supergirl), because I identify with them in my fantasies.

Otherwise, or r/l person wise, it's a question best answered by the male membership, or perhaps ladies who prefer other ladies (or maybe anyone who might like to see a man reduced in size?).

So I don't qualify to answer on the above criteria. :D

Tiedefender 07-26-2018 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShrinkingOne (Post 811560)
Why watch? Big Kyle Gets Bigger by Brianwrob is one of the best shrinking stories I have read in a long while: paragraphs of description about another person's body (mainly the dick) as the protagonist gives a two hour blowjob and how things change with every inch.

Downside for some: the protagonist is a dude.

Yeah not what this thread is about. It is about a person or character you want to see shrinking. And what is the final size they end up at. It is fine if you want to see people or characters shrunk before, to be shrunk again.

I will ask that people don't post works that have already been made.

I wouldn't mind seeing Cali Logan shrinking again.
Final size 4 inches tall.

Edit:

I missed this post as I was trying to come up with a reply.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sally g (Post 811571)
Fictional superheroines for me (especially Supergirl), because I identify with them in my fantasies.

Otherwise, or r/l person wise, it's a question best answered by the male membership, or perhaps ladies who prefer other ladies (or maybe anyone who might like to see a man reduced in size?).

You can use anyone you want real or fictional. Shrinking man or woman is fine. Just need a name and final size.

If people want to make their own stories they can post them in another thread.:p

So anyone can answer if they choose to.

Supergirl is fine. What size would you like to see her at?

TheReducer 07-26-2018 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sally g (Post 811571)

I know I want to see Sally G shrunk to around 8-12 inches tall ;)

ArcaneBEFan 07-26-2018 04:25 PM

OhZone ;P

I have an actual celebrity answer though... I just have to think about it a sec.

Kat Dennings, Aubrey Plaza, & Kristen Belle

In that order. Size? No taller than 1ft. As small as 1/24th their original height. When I do shrinking RPs my favorite sizes are 1/24th, 1/12th, 8 inches, or 1/6th (played less often).

Kat Dennings (5ft 3in)
  • 1/6th - 10½in
  • 1/12th - 5¼in
  • 1/24th - 2⅝in
Aubrey Plaza (5ft 6in)
  • 1/6th - 11in
  • 1/12th - 5½in
  • 1/24th - 2¾in
Kristen Belle (5ft 1in)
  • 1/6th - 10⅙in
  • 1/12th - 5.08in
  • 1/24th - 2½in

Why such detailed heights? Well it's very important... if you plan on shrinking them all to the same scale. ^_^

qzar9999 07-26-2018 05:26 PM

Shrunken Kat Dennings, Aubrey Plaza, & Kristen Bell?

Yum. :D

I'd also go for Christina Hendricks, Jennifer Lawrence, Anne Hathaway, or Jennifer Love Hewitt (who hasn't really been all that famous for a while, but whom I've never really gotten over). :D

qzar9999 07-26-2018 05:28 PM

I'll also add my wife to the list. Because why wouldn't I want to be able to shrink the one woman I regularly get to have sex with? :D

OhZone 07-26-2018 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReducer (Post 811573)
I know I want to see Sally G shrunk to around 8-12 inches tall ;)

Agree with that! ha

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArcaneBEFan (Post 811575)
OhZone ;P

I have an actual celebrity answer though... I just have to think about it a sec.

Kat Dennings, Aubrey Plaza, & Kristen Belle

In that order. Size? No taller than 1ft. As small as 1/24th their original height. When I do shrinking RPs my favorite sizes are 1/24th, 1/12th, 8 inches, or 1/6th (played less often).

Kat Dennings (5ft 3in)
  • 1/6th - 10½in
  • 1/12th - 5¼in
  • 1/24th - 2⅝in
Aubrey Plaza (5ft 6in)
  • 1/6th - 11in
  • 1/12th - 5½in
  • 1/24th - 2¾in
Kristen Belle (5ft 1in)
  • 1/6th - 10⅙in
  • 1/12th - 5.08in
  • 1/24th - 2½in

Why such detailed heights? Well it's very important... if you plan on shrinking them all to the same scale. ^_^

I agree! Shrink that OhZone chick! ha.

Also, I like your math.

Quote:

Originally Posted by qzar9999 (Post 811579)
Shrunken Kat Dennings, Aubrey Plaza, & Kristen Bell?

Yum. :D

I'd also go for Christina Hendricks, Jennifer Lawrence, Anne Hathaway, or Jennifer Love Hewitt (who hasn't really been all that famous for a while, but whom I've never really gotten over). :D

All good. I'm actually not that hooked on celebrities lately. Maybe I'd like to shrink Anastasia Luna, though! ;) Or maybe Tegan and Sara together. mmm Yeah I'm into singers lately.

But, you know, whoever it was. I'd want a story around it.

And I'd really like to shrink all my rl friends! And a few friends I met here too, like Sai, and Sally. Yeah! And I was thinking based on Arcane's math! Oh, how about I get cursed that I have to be the shortest woman in the room! I think I saw a story or an interactive like that. But I didn't like the way it wasn't really hitting its potential. Every time a shorter chick comes in the room, I shrink to a half inch shorter than her! mmm After I get pretty small, I even get smaller than their kids, and then smaller than Baribie, then Kelly, and then Polly pocket.

Oh I like that. ha.

I know. I'm crazy!

Twilight_Roxas 07-26-2018 09:01 PM

There interesting I think for my choice would be Gabriella Wilde, and shrunk down 6 or 4 inches with either her covering herself with the giant clothes or made a tiny bra & skirt out of her giant clothes.