The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transgender Process (M2F / F2M) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Illustrating a piece of the "Ultimate Magic Wand" story (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8964)

hmmm! 11-14-2007 10:39 PM

Illustrating a piece of the "Ultimate Magic Wand" story

8 Attachment(s)
The original story is by some authors named Leviathan, Adama and Jake T Catt. I think more than anything it is primarily a BE story but there is a TG at one point, and that is the part I have been asked to draw here.

The story as written by those three can be aquired here:

http://www.overflowingbra.com/download.php?StoryID=649

For now the going will be slow on this one but as I finish more pages I will post them here.

So, starting with page one! Canonfodder, I hope I make this worth your wait.

SoylentOrange 11-14-2007 11:40 PM

Haha, I love the poses in panels one and four. Looks like a lot of fun! :)

genderhazard 11-15-2007 01:27 AM

Excellent work. Are you illustrating the entire story?

Sailordolly 11-15-2007 01:36 AM

I presume this is from the BE Addventure story? You know, I always thought that Rick should have a somewhat more nerdy clothing style--Jim and Rick always struck me as being like Gary and Wyatt from "Weird Science"--with Jim being the more forward one with less forethought and Rick being the more planning-oriented one.

blackshirtboy 11-15-2007 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sailordolly (Post 121579)
I presume this is from the BE Addventure story? You know, I always thought that Rick should have a somewhat more nerdy clothing style--Jim and Rick always struck me as being like Gary and Wyatt from "Weird Science"--with Jim being the more forward one with less forethought and Rick being the more planning-oriented one.

I kind of agree with you only I always imagined it the other way around kind of. XP

Anyway, omg your illustrating that story!!

TheWanderer 11-15-2007 08:05 AM

Ah but you see if you look close enough Rick does have some sort of nerdy clothes. Just think about it (42!!!).

Adriss 11-15-2007 09:11 AM

I've not had a chance to read the story yet as I dont tend to browse BE sites, but with illustrations like this and a touch of TG, I think I can find time to go reading ^^

Love the art, Hmmm!, thanks for sharing ^^

cannonfodder 11-15-2007 06:45 PM

Heh, I dig the background detail. Totally worth the wait. And no folks, he ain't illustrating the whole thing. That would take FOREVER, for any artist that prides themselves on their skill and attention to detail. No, he is just doing a few choice bits for me, and we figured we'd share them with you. I gotta say, Rick's posing alone is worth it. Great stuff.

Sailordolly 11-16-2007 01:31 AM

Well at the very least we need to see the next 2 pages or so where we see Jim and Rick getting turned into girls and their initial reactions. ^_^

hmmm! 11-16-2007 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sailordolly (Post 121579)
You know, I always thought that Rick should have a somewhat more nerdy clothing style--Jim and Rick always struck me as being like Gary and Wyatt from "Weird Science"--with Jim being the more forward one with less forethought and Rick being the more planning-oriented one.

Since there wasn't anything to go on for their descriptions, I just asked Canonfodder to make up what they might look like and went from that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sailordolly (Post 121740)
Well at the very least we need to see the next 2 pages or so where we see Jim and Rick getting turned into girls and their initial reactions. ^_^

Oh yeah. I'm pretty much going through that entire part of the story there. Up to where they push open the doors of the locker room.

Thanks to all of you for liking it so far!

blackshirtboy 11-16-2007 03:43 AM

no time-travelling magical ferrets?

I-Dig-Hot-Chicks 11-16-2007 06:44 AM

It looks pretty interesting so far. I wonder what's gonna happen next?