The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transgender Process (M2F / F2M) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   TG Request Thread(Read First Post) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5081)

wanderhart 09-05-2009 07:06 AM

Re: TG Request Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vengeance1701 (Post 372283)
Check GirlsTFArchive04 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GirlsTFArchive04 in the TG Section.

You might need a .docx converter to read it, though.

Story by Tina Noble, who also did the great Nanite X series on Bimbotech.

That's the one, thank you very much. :)

cannonfodder 09-05-2009 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wanderhart (Post 372857)
That's the one, thank you very much. :)

Ah, thank you both for bringing this to my attention. I've never seen it before, I like the way it was done. Seemed a bit rushed, but hey, who am I to complain?

Mitchell 09-15-2009 06:45 PM

Okay, I have one. There's this story I remember, where a Sailor lands on an island, and it's comprised entirely of women, and he slowly transforms into one. THey also, well, try to milk him dry so they can get pregnant before he changes.

They have some male children there, who change at a certain age. It's VERY involved...

But I can't remember where I FOUND the dang thing! Could have sworn Sirens/Circe had something to do with it...

Katt 09-16-2009 08:27 AM

I remember this sequence done in 3D poser/daz/etc. about a man taken captive by some (non-muscular) amazon women and strapped to a table where he's forced to take a potion and they change him into one of them.

Last I saw it was at a site called something like eroticposer or something.

Anyone know what I mean?

Kasrkin 09-17-2009 11:25 AM

Does anyone know where copies of the old "training camp" flashes from mashiro may be found? They have disappeared from both jap and english websites for some time.

ser-j 09-17-2009 08:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kasrkin (Post 380249)
Does anyone know where copies of the old "training camp" flashes from mashiro may be found? They have disappeared from both jap and english websites for some time.

I don't know where they are found but I do have them saved on my computer.

Here they are

Wooey 09-18-2009 08:16 AM

Sorry this probably isn't the best place to post this and as a lurker as long as I have been on this forum I probably should know better. I have come into a bit of money recently as spare cash and I have always wanted to commission a piece of artwork and also to share that to the community as well. My personal favourite artist is kittyhawk and I would love to know where I can find the pricing for commissions from her and even if she is still taking commissions? Needless to say any commission I would take would be on condition of sharing with this forum (with full artist agreement and accreditation). I am by no means rich but a little money I get as spare cash it would be nice to put back into a community that deserves a little investment in art and to be shared with all others since my enjoyment of the art we all see on these pages has always been paid by another party. I want to be the other party if I can afford it.

Dark Chaos 0 09-22-2009 08:24 PM

Uh hey. Does anyone remember the name of that story series linked here a few months back? It involved three guys ending up in an alternate reality where everything looked like an anime, and they found themselves slowly changing into girls.

If that fails, can someone at least give me the name?

ellinikoscooby 09-22-2009 08:57 PM

Hello,
Does anyone remeber a story where a kid in highschool gets powers and changes a a few classmates in detention and a teacher he hates into busty girls that are very into him.

scott14277 09-22-2009 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Chaos 0 (Post 384032)
Uh hey. Does anyone remember the name of that story series linked here a few months back? It involved three guys ending up in an alternate reality where everything looked like an anime, and they found themselves slowly changing into girls.

If that fails, can someone at least give me the name?

Mecchen House. I don't have links. It's on DA, that's where I found it.

Dark Chaos 0 09-22-2009 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott14277 (Post 384077)

Ah, thanks a lot!

Sojuro957 09-24-2009 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott14277 (Post 384077)

For a specific link,
http://process-productions.com/forum...hlight=mecchen

As credit for the work put into the story, and the fact that I happened to be thinking of that same exact story this morning while I was jogging. Curious.