The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Growth (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Giantess Fan Comics (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36000)

J Yubari 02-04-2014 11:00 PM

Giantess Fan Comics (updated April 14)

Hey guys! I'll be posting updates to the site (giantessfan.com) in this thread. This is also a good place for you to voice any feedback or questions you have about the site.

Latest Comic:

A Weekend Alone 6
Author: KevinFred
Artists: Jieun Studio

http://i.imgur.com/KY920BS.jpg

ragnarok385 02-05-2014 02:32 PM

Re: Giantess Fan Comics

I was able to take a gander at some of the comics using the free login for the day and found myself really enjoying most of the story and sequencing that went on. Now I will also say that even though I enjoy giantess works, and even write some myself for ReadyArt, I do not necessarily enjoy some of the other fetishes that go along with GTS.

BUT, I will say that I can put aside some of my distaste to simply say that were I interested in things like vore, and crushing just to name a few I can say that these are some very well written and illustrated comics. Although I too have struggled with how to write a character in just a few panels, to make it easy to relate to the reactions of the characters. The few comics I read, Power Glove, When Dreams Come True, and Goddess ADBC showed some great writing, and even better illustration. All in all something very worth while and maybe in a couple months I'll find myself buying a subscription to go with the one I already enjoyed over on Expansionfan.

Thanks for the opportunity to read these comics.

-Ragnarok385

Hugo Prosperio 02-05-2014 07:32 PM

i have been a member of Expansion Comics for a while now. Good good stuff.

Do you guys ever look for more writers?

Valeyard Vince 02-05-2014 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugo Prosperio (Post 723404)
i have been a member of Expansion Comics for a while now. Good good stuff.

Do you guys ever look for more writers?

We're always on the lookout for more writers. I'm the current editor of the Expansion Fan line, so if you'd like to write for us just drop me a PM with a couple of your story pitches and we can go from there!

vid 02-05-2014 09:53 PM

I don't want to sound like I'm plugging, but I'm really curious if anyone caught my series, "Power Patrol." Any thoughts?

JBird 02-05-2014 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vid (Post 723417)
I don't want to sound like I'm plugging, but I'm really curious if anyone caught my series, "Power Patrol." Any thoughts?

I got them way back when they first came out. I dig 'em, mostly because I enjoy the super-hero genre. Even though it's written by Valeyard, I will eventually get the third Cleavage Crusader just because the Power Patrol are in it :)

Kong 02-05-2014 11:31 PM

Great products. I enjoyed the comics but I missed one with slowler growth or an uneven growth.

BlazingBarrager 02-06-2014 12:30 AM

Suffice to say I didn't take full advantage of the "free comic" day, but I did manage to pick up a couple of comics and I must say they are really well done. Kudos to your artists and writers.

What prevented me from enjoying more however was me being hesitant about which comics to pick as I knew a lot of them had sexual content, which (as I feel anyway) hogs all the attention. Not saying I don't flat out like it (I tolerate it tbh), but still.

Beetlebomb 02-06-2014 02:58 AM

I was unable to even log in during this "free comic" day because of my work hours but I did notice there was a distinct lack of slow growth and mini-gts(7ft-10ft) comics listed. Contrary to the Expansion Fans website where there is apparent differences even in the cover thumbnails, I can't see enough incentive to put down $20 for 1 month unless the person paying is interested in one specific niche of giantess content: Mega.

vid 02-06-2014 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBird (Post 723420)
I got them way back when they first came out. I dig 'em, mostly because I enjoy the super-hero genre. Even though it's written by Valeyard, I will eventually get the third Cleavage Crusader just because the Power Patrol are in it :)

Really glad to hear that - he and I collaborated on that and I really enjoyed how we expanded each other's universes. It's actually going to be a two-parter: first is more FMG while the second is Gts (with a 3rd "twist" that, come to think of it, I should probably stop doing before it becomes too predictable :o )

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beetlebomb (Post 723430)
I was unable to even log in during this "free comic" day because of my work hours but I did notice there was a distinct lack of slow growth and mini-gts(7ft-10ft) comics listed.

I have a script in the works that has gradual growth. I don't know how long you personally would want it drawn out, but it lasts for a few pages before she reaches her max height.

LK 02-06-2014 11:22 AM

Comics have 10-16 pages to get their story across. Slow and gradual growths eat up valuable real estate. It has to be intermeshed well in the overall comic plot structure.

Clevens 02-06-2014 12:16 PM

I personally think you did better with the surprised growth, gentle mini-gts stuff than with the powerful and vore-oriented types. True I am not a fan of the latter, but nonetheless the work seemed more natural when it wasn't that to me.