The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Growth (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Giantess Fan Comics (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36000)

Masterbt2 03-17-2014 06:43 AM

Re: Giantess Fan Comics
 
When we will see Amazon Hotel 4? There is a release date? Thanks.

geo 03-20-2014 07:08 PM

Re: Giantess Fan Comics
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterbt2 (Post 726962)
When we will see Amazon Hotel 4? There is a release date? Thanks.

It will take some time and I cannot say when for certain but I promise we will deliver Amazon Hotel 4.

geo 03-29-2014 12:46 AM

Re: Giantess Fan Comics
 
Bigger Than This 3 is now released and contains multiple growth sequences ;)

http://i.imgur.com/62UGRYG.jpg

J Yubari 04-02-2014 08:22 PM

Re: Giantess Fan Comics
 
I thought I'd inform you of a change to our upcoming comics catalog. Sub-Human Resources 2 will be released one-week after the first chapter! I don't want you guys to wait months to read the continuation so we hurried our little hands and finished coloring the second chapter just in time.

Cover & comic page:

http://i.imgur.com/L5eMqt1l.jpg http://i.imgur.com/viHAlxzl.jpg

Title: Sub-Human Resources 2
Pages: 15 + cover
Tags: shrunken man, shrunken woman, handheld, humiliation, breast play
Author: Jordan Macrophile
Artists: Jieun Studio

This issue is part of the Sub-Human Resources series

50percentgrey 04-03-2014 04:56 AM

Re: Giantess Fan Comics
 
You know, I'm sure I speak for everyone that though this is relevant to the whole Giantess kink some of us have, it doesn't quite fit the growth category we're generally expecting here. Jus' sayin'.:rolleyes:

J Yubari 04-03-2014 11:05 PM

Re: Giantess Fan Comics
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 50percentgrey (Post 728199)
You know, I'm sure I speak for everyone that though this is relevant to the whole Giantess kink some of us have, it doesn't quite fit the growth category we're generally expecting here. Jus' sayin'.:rolleyes:

Posted it just in case someone may find it to their liking. We have other comics just about growth coming out soon, like Growing Science 3 by JT and LRC.

http://i.imgur.com/Ux5fQXAl.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ML0QuOMl.jpg

qzar9999 04-03-2014 11:16 PM

Re: Giantess Fan Comics
 
Please tell me she's supposed to look like Sarah Palin and that's not just a random coincidence.

J Yubari 04-04-2014 12:07 AM

Re: Giantess Fan Comics
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by qzar9999 (Post 728274)
Please tell me she's supposed to look like Sarah Palin and that's not just a random coincidence.

We like parodies at Giantess Fan. I figured the American flag bikini would give it away. :)

Mr. Bombs 04-04-2014 06:25 AM

Re: Giantess Fan Comics
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by J Yubari (Post 728271)
Posted it just in case someone may find it to their liking. We have other comics just about growth coming out soon, like Growing Science 3 by JT and LRC.

Is there any chance of Growing Science 3 being released sooner? Please? Pretty, pretty please? :D

vincent_richter 04-04-2014 03:29 PM

Re: Giantess Fan Comics
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by J Yubari (Post 728277)
We like parodies at Giantess Fan. I figured the American flag bikini would give it away. :)

Now she actually can see Russia from her house! ;)

qzar9999 04-04-2014 03:46 PM

Re: Giantess Fan Comics
 
^ LMAO! Good one.

vincent_richter 04-04-2014 03:59 PM

Re: Giantess Fan Comics
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by qzar9999 (Post 728301)
^ LMAO! Good one.

Every once in a while, Inspiration hits me. It's taken me a bit to get used to the abuse. :p


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.