The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Growth (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Giantess Fan Comics (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36000)

mike12 09-29-2014 12:04 AM

Re: Giantess Fan Comics
 
this was the last good comic for a while ! thanks giantessfan ^_^
from now all comics are mega giantess and vore . I don't like A Weekend Alone , I like mini giantess comics like amazon hotel . please continue it !

J Yubari 10-05-2014 08:05 AM

Re: Giantess Fan Comics
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mike12 (Post 738276)
this was the last good comic for a while ! thanks giantessfan ^_^
from now all comics are mega giantess and vore . I don't like A Weekend Alone , I like mini giantess comics like amazon hotel . please continue it !

Thanks. We've got more mini giantess comics on the way.

Urza_101 10-08-2014 08:43 PM

Re: Giantess Fan Comics
 
Are you going to release a comic based on the mini gts shrinking picture? cause that would be great.

J Yubari 10-17-2014 04:35 PM

Re: Giantess Fan Comics
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Urza_101 (Post 738635)
Are you going to release a comic based on the mini gts shrinking picture? cause that would be great.

Well, I'll definitely consider it ;)

Valeyard Vince 02-14-2015 12:59 AM

Re: Giantess Fan Comics
 
NEW COMIC INCOMING!

Today's offering is Bigger Than This 4 by Mac Rome, Davide Tinto, and Mohan. This series has consistently produced some of our most popular comics to date, and this issue should prove no exception!

http://i.imgur.com/Q69M8UI.jpg

The Other Titles We've Uploaded Since Our Last Update Here Are:
Darlsborough University 4
Bobby & Clair 2
The Green Goddess Inn 4
Macrostania 3
A Weekend Alone 5
Giantess Kiki
Training Ground

BlazingBarrager 02-18-2015 09:14 PM

Re: Giantess Fan Comics
 
Dammit I've really been wanting to read Bigger Than This #3 and #4. D:

J Yubari 02-19-2015 05:59 AM

Re: Giantess Fan Comics
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlazingBarrager (Post 744945)
Dammit I've really been wanting to read Bigger Than This #3 and #4. D:

They are fun comics. :)

We will commence work on chapter 5 soon.

BlazingBarrager 02-19-2015 12:15 PM

Re: Giantess Fan Comics
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by J Yubari (Post 744952)
They are fun comics. :)

We will commence work on chapter 5 soon.

Ah man! I wanna read that too! D: Please give us another free day membership soon. D:

Valeyard Vince 03-14-2015 04:43 AM

Re: Giantess Fan Comics
 
SHHHH! by Mac Rome and Amblagar (with a cover by Pasquale Qualano and Ylenia Di Napoli) is now available for downloading!

http://i.imgur.com/go08EoW.jpg

J Yubari 03-14-2015 11:14 AM

Re: Giantess Fan Comics
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Valeyard Vince (Post 746185)
SHHHH! by Mac Rome and Amblagar (with a cover by Pasquale Qualano and Ylenia Di Napoli) is now available for downloading!

http://i.imgur.com/go08EoW.jpg

Just wanted to chime in and say that I'm really proud of the way SHHHH! came out. Mac Rome and the art team did a fantastic job on this comic.

For those who might be wondering - yes, this is a slow-growth story. :cool:
Although not over a long period of time, her changing size is shown panel by panel from beginning to end.

topcat37 03-15-2015 06:36 PM

Re: Giantess Fan Comics
 
That was a very good Comic! Hope to see more like it in the future. Thanks

J Yubari 03-20-2015 06:43 PM

Re: Giantess Fan Comics
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by topcat37 (Post 746249)
That was a very good Comic! Hope to see more like it in the future. Thanks

Thank you! We will be making some similar one-shot comics in the future.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.