The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   AP/AR (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   To Love Ru Darkness 2nd (Shapeshift AP/RN) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39062)

chriskim019 07-31-2015 05:24 AM

To Love Ru Darkness 2nd (Shapeshift AP/RN)

15 Attachment(s)
The 2nd season for the anime series "To Love Ru Darkness" has finally

introduced the character Nemesis, a transformation weapon just like Yami and

Mea. As a transformation weapon, she has full hormonal control of her body

and has aged herself into an adult a couple of times in the manga so far.

(There are even doujinshis about it too, you know!) The recent 4th episode

of the anime featured her first AP event from the manga:

http://visibletime.ararchive.com/_Anim-To_Love_Ru8_.jpg

The animated sequence sadly only shows process for the BE when she grows

and Breasts Shrinking as she reverts back a moment later. Not to mention

that it is heavily censored on the TV version. I wish it could've been more

detailed and revealing ;)

saixhinata 07-31-2015 05:59 AM

Re: To Love Ru Darkness 2nd (Shapeshift AP/RN)

So instead of posting when I sleep you now decide to post when I go to work....

The AP Ninja 07-31-2015 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saixhinata (Post 754336)

Well...you can always post the vid..I will stay still, I swear XD

saixhinata 07-31-2015 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The AP Ninja (Post 754338)
Well...you can always post the vid..I will stay still, I swear XD

You know what, imma do a little espionage here at the job. 20 min, and the vid is on youtube.

saixhinata 07-31-2015 09:01 AM

And there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPZqhIpFSxY

godleydemon 07-31-2015 12:18 PM

oh dear lord the censorship... -.- this is what I can't understand. If your going to write in and draw a nudity scene for TV and know it's going to get censored.. then why in the living hell would you do it? It makes for really really bad tv and makes the anime look like crud.

Yugo 07-31-2015 02:38 PM

I would rather have that and later be uncensored than not have it at all. I'm sure the wait will be worth it.

The AP Ninja 07-31-2015 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by godleydemon (Post 754356)
oh dear lord the censorship... -.- this is what I can't understand. If your going to write in and draw a nudity scene for TV and know it's going to get censored.. then why in the living hell would you do it? It makes for really really bad tv and makes the anime look like crud.

I think it's for legal stuff for the most part... I prefer then being loyal to the source rather than completely reshaping the thing in order to make it TV friendl , like Sailor Moon Crystal did
I think that teasing the uncersored version is enough...in order to make the show less "for pervy people" and leaving it for the comic relief. Only true "perverts" will go and watch the uncensored version for the....quality art XD

TF-Viewer 07-31-2015 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The AP Ninja (Post 754362)
I think it's for legal stuff for the most part... I prefer then being loyal to the source rather than completely reshaping the thing in order to make it TV friendl , like Sailor Moon Crystal did
I think that teasing the uncersored version is enough...in order to make the show less "for pervy people" and leaving it for the comic relief. Only true "perverts" will go and watch the uncensored version for the....quality art XD

Nah. This censorship isn't about legal reasons or to tone down the pervy factor. It's a tease that's intended to sell the BluRay version, which will be uncensored. Everyone watching it on TV or online streams for a good long time will only be able to see this version, the guys making this show know their core audience is pervs, and it's not illegal to show nudity in anime. It's all about selling the BluRay.

chriskim019 07-31-2015 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saixhinata (Post 754336)

That was when I was studying abroad in the states and posting stuffs at nighttime, which seemed likely similar to the timezone of your region. Now that I am back in Korea, where it has 13 hours difference from the states, your morning is my night, and I will be delivering you long term morning updates that you will have to wait all day at work to fully appreciate! MWAHAHAHA!!!

chriskim019 07-31-2015 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 754375)
Nah. This censorship isn't about legal reasons or to tone down the pervy factor. It's a tease that's intended to sell the BluRay version, which will be uncensored. Everyone watching it on TV or online streams for a good long time will only be able to see this version, the guys making this show know their core audience is pervs, and it's not illegal to show nudity in anime. It's all about selling the BluRay.

Welcome to Anime Marketing 101.

RedJack 08-02-2015 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by godleydemon (Post 754356)

110% agree! It is so freaking stupid, if you have it, then show it or don't show it at all! No one likes a tease... But I do hope they will release a uncensored version.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chriskim019 (Post 754379)
Welcome to Anime Marketing 101.

Pretty much, which is just so-so sad... Hey we will block all the good stuff and make you wait for a special Blu-Ray version, and then charge you $$$ to see the same thing, only uncensored? What a joke! And forbid it's from Aniplex or some of those other Anime company who over-charge for their anime. 200$ is too much for a 26-epsiode series... unless I get some goodies with it and tons of extras, then maybe, just maybe! But not a straight 26 episode series with a few extras and no goodies...

I'm done ranting.