The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Growth (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Alice In Wonderland (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16230)

a0040pc 02-23-2009 04:30 AM

Alice In Wonderland
 
Hi I'm starting up a thread that's related to Alice In Wonderland. This will cover both GTS and SW content. Too bad you can't combine them the growth and shrinking together.

Soon I will add some material but for now I have a request. I have 15 different book adaptations (And still growing) of Alice In Wonderland and each has differen Illustrations. I'll add a few pictures later.

I was just wondering if anyone has this scene from the Hanna-Barbera (Creators of the Flintstones and Top Cat) Alice In Wonderland.

In the scene Alice first arrives in Wonderland but she's in some kind of tunnel (The rabbit hole probably). The White Rabbit gives her a cookie that if she ate from the top she would shrink and from the bottom would make her grow.

First she shrinks too small. And when she tries to grow she goes too far and her head hit the ceiling. Then she shrinks to a suitable height.

Anyone got that clip?

TB Tabby 02-23-2009 04:36 AM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
I've heard of that incarnation, and I've seen clips, but sadly, I've never seen the scene myself.

a0040pc 02-23-2009 07:40 AM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
Well I'm still keeping a look out for it.

Anyway on writing.com I'm doing an Alice In Wonderland series that's a sequel to the Disney Film. Here's the link

http://www.writing.com/main/portfoli...der_id=1511433

LK 02-23-2009 09:00 AM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
Didn't we have one of these threads already started by Wolfman?

Gobosan1 02-23-2009 09:44 AM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
*blank*

joeman 02-23-2009 09:53 AM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
This one?

a0040pc 02-23-2009 12:42 PM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
That's just the White Rabbit house. I'm doing one for AIW GTS/SW in general.

wolfman-al 02-23-2009 01:19 PM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by a0040pc (Post 267151)
Well I'm still keeping a look out for it.

Anyway on writing.com I'm doing an Alice In Wonderland series that's a sequel to the Disney Film. Here's the link

http://www.writing.com/main/portfoli...der_id=1511433

Those are adorable!
Keep it up!
(and let Alice eat a blue apple by mistake. :P)

a0040pc 02-24-2009 04:31 AM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
12 Attachment(s)
Here's some GTS/SW pictures from my collection. I'll add more when I get different books and I'll scan them on. (Except this antique one I'm getting). Sorry about some of the pictures but I couldn't fit them onto my scanner.

wolfman-al 02-24-2009 06:40 AM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by a0040pc (Post 267543)
Here's some GTS/SW pictures from my collection. I'll add more when I get different books and I'll scan them on. (Except this antique one I'm getting). Sorry about some of the pictures but I couldn't fit them onto my scanner.

Some very nice stuff there!
Keep it up!

wolfman-al 02-25-2009 12:10 PM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
Btw., do you have more of this one here?: http://www.process-productions.com/f...1&d=1235478560

a0040pc 02-25-2009 01:39 PM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
Yes and I'll add some more at another time.

wolfman-al 02-25-2009 03:28 PM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by a0040pc (Post 268103)
Yes and I'll add some more at another time.

Aw, why not now?

knoxfan1316 02-25-2009 06:30 PM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfman-al (Post 268143)
Aw, why not now?

im sure it takes time, like when u work on ur comics.

a0040pc 02-27-2009 07:47 AM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
4 Attachment(s)
Here's a few more. I'll add the rest maybe on Sunday.

wolfman-al 02-27-2009 09:43 AM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
Thats pretty cool!
Thank you!

Silver Spoon 02-27-2009 09:46 AM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
I liked it too. Funny and cute.

SuperMan29 02-27-2009 11:17 PM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
Who is the author/artist of that one?

a0040pc 03-01-2009 10:10 AM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
5 Attachment(s)
Here's the rest of them. Obviously this was written by Lewis Carroll. But it was drawn by Lela Dowling.

wolfman-al 03-01-2009 10:18 AM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
Thank you very much!
That was a very adorable version of the story.
But no mushroom scene?
A pity!

a0040pc 03-01-2009 10:20 AM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
It does ahve the mushroom scene but its only the neck getting longer. Nothing else.

wolfman-al 03-01-2009 10:33 AM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
Ah okay.

Allogagan 03-01-2009 11:05 AM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by a0040pc (Post 270596)
It does ahve the mushroom scene but its only the neck getting longer. Nothing else.

That is what actually happens in the story as it was originally written, which is why the bird calls Alice a serpent cause her long neck made her look like a snake.

a0040pc 03-01-2009 11:32 AM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
Yeah I know. It's the Disney film that made everyone think that she grew entirely. A few animated versions have growing and some have the neck getting longer.

SuperMan29 03-01-2009 01:14 PM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
Nice ones. I love the neck getting longer scene (that one I have scene) but I also love when the version of Alice has her head going to her feet.

BlazingBarrager 03-01-2009 03:16 PM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by a0040pc (Post 270631)
Yeah I know. It's the Disney film that made everyone think that she grew entirely. A few animated versions have growing and some have the neck getting longer.

Frankly, I prefer the "whole body growing" over the "neck growing longer" part in the stories.

Aeon_II 03-01-2009 05:35 PM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
Eh, the neck one is okay. Odd, but it does only happen once. Plus, it's pretty historical. xD

a0040pc 03-03-2009 07:15 AM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
Here's a short AIW story I put on Devianart a few months back. But read this before you read my story.

Its based on a series of pictures done on Devianart by an artist called Bri-Chan. She does Disney related pictures and one of her most popular series was with Alice (Who is a young woman by now) and Reginald the Mad Hatter. They're lovers but they often hate each other at times.

My description of the story.

A giant size Alice is stuck in the White Rabbit's house again and needs Reginald's help with disaterous results.

(C) Reginald and Alice own by Bri-Chan

Enjoy.

http://a0040pc.deviantart.com/art/Al...blem-104211730

wolfman-al 03-03-2009 08:38 AM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by a0040pc (Post 271815)
Here's a short AIW story I put onn Devianart a few months back. But read this before you ead my story.

Its based on a series of pictures done on Devianart called Bri-Chan. She does Disney related pictures and one of her most popular series was with Alice (Who is a young woman by now) and Reginald the Mad Hatter. They're lovers but they often hate each other at times.

My description of the story.

A giant size Alice is stuck in the White Rabbit's house again and needs Reginald's help with disaterous results.

(C) Reginald and Alice own by Bri-Chan

Enjoy.

http://a0040pc.deviantart.com/art/Al...blem-104211730

Saw that one. Very cute.
Say when will there be another one of your Alice stories?

BlazingBarrager 03-03-2009 09:10 AM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
LOL That's funny.

a0040pc 03-04-2009 01:56 AM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfman-al (Post 271831)
Saw that one. Very cute.
Say when will there be another one of your Alice stories?

I'll add another sometime next week on Writing.com. I'll put a link up when its on.

BlazingBarrager 03-04-2009 08:08 AM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by a0040pc (Post 272324)
I'll add another sometime next week on Writing.com. I'll put a link up when its on.

Awesome. Looking forward to it.

a0040pc 03-08-2009 07:45 AM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
1 Attachment(s)
Here's the cover of an Alice in Wonderland book I picked up today. It's the most I've paid for a single AIW book. IT was printed in 1934 (This is the only GTS or SW image in the book).

wolfman-al 03-08-2009 08:28 AM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by a0040pc (Post 274962)
Here's the cover of an Alice in Wonderland book I picked up today. It's the most I've paid for a single AIW book. IT was printed in 1934 (This is the only GTS or SW image in the book).

Very nice, thank you!
Are you working on another story? Can you tell us a little about it?

a0040pc 03-08-2009 09:50 AM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfman-al (Post 274972)
Very nice, thank you!
Are you working on another story? Can you tell us a little about it?


I'll tell you the ideas I'm working on.

Story Four: The Mad Hatter?s Birthday

Alice travels to Wonderland for the Mad Hatter?s birthday. But it is the one day of the year that he doesn?t celebrate so Alice tries to give him his own little party.


Story Five: Too Tall Alice

Alice feel insecure that she is at least a head taller then everyone else in her class and goes to Wonderland to feel better about herself. She eventually finds out that she will grow into a giant and so she becomes a giant in Wonderland so she can get use to it at home. She will eventually hate it at first but then finds advantages to it. She will eventually find out that the estimation is wrong. She will be above average in height when she grows up but not a giant. Alice will learn to accept herself no matter how tall she gets.

Story Six: The Pirates Are Coming

A crossover with Peter Pan. Captain Hook and his crew sail to Wonderland to be away from Peter Pan and the Lost Boys. But is now causing chaos in Wonderland. Alice must step in before Wonderland is completely decimated. But she will have some problems at the start since she is captured and can not eat any mushrooms.

Story Seven: Christmas Comes to Wonderland

It is Christmas time and Alice travels to Wonderland. It is snowing and everyone is preparing for Christmas. But Alice doesn?t know how exactly the residents Wonderland celebrate Christmas. She will have her first encounter with this.

Story Eight: Anarchy in Wonderland

The Queen of Hearts has been taking anger management courses and is now a sweet person. But she lets a lot of things slip and Wonderland becomes swallowed in chaos and anarchy. More so then usual. Alice must make the Queen her old self so that Wonderland can go back to normal.

Story Nine: Cirque du Wonderland.

A circus has come to Wonderland and they trick Alice into becoming their star attraction. She must get herself out of the circus but it is a lot easier said then done since this is no ordinary circus.

I'm also thinking about doing a Hallowe'en special and one where everyone in Wonderland become superheroes for a day.

wolfman-al 03-08-2009 09:54 AM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
Interesting.
I really reminds me in the old Anime series.

Gobosan1 03-08-2009 12:37 PM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
i still think LakeHylda's Alice is the best one out there.

BlazingBarrager 03-08-2009 10:08 PM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfman-al (Post 275010)
Interesting.
I really reminds me in the old Anime series.

Ditto. Really looking forward to number 5.

a0040pc 03-10-2009 09:52 AM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
I just bought a new Alice In Wonderland game. But when I bought it I realised that I needed a Phillip's CDI and they're too expensive. The words that come to mind is Bloody Hell. Size changing was one of the main themes of the game.

On a lighter note I have finished the latest Alice in Wonderland story and here's a link. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1537393

wolfman-al 03-10-2009 02:49 PM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
1 Attachment(s)
Here is something cool. Lorekeep showed it me earlyer today:
http://www.furaffinity.net/full/2073399/
The cool thing about this is that as the artist told me in the comments that this piece was inspired by my old Alice TF comic (here is it: http://www.process-productions.com/f...ice+wonderland ), which makes me proud as hell.

In addition here is an old book illustration if a really big alice.

a0040pc 03-11-2009 02:02 AM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
Cool. I'm just wondering where that image of giant Alice came from. Where did you find it?

BlazingBarrager 03-11-2009 04:54 AM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfman-al (Post 276833)
Here is something cool. Lorekeep showed it me earlyer today:
http://www.furaffinity.net/full/2073399/
The cool thing about this is that as the artist told me in the comments that this piece was inspired by my old Alice TF comic (here is it: http://www.process-productions.com/f...ice+wonderland ), which makes me proud as hell.

In addition here is an old book illustration if a really big alice.

*curses* I can't see those.

wolfman-al 03-11-2009 12:04 PM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by a0040pc (Post 277237)
Cool. I'm just wondering where that image of giant Alice came from. Where did you find it?

From this russian blog: http://www.liveinternet.ru/community/914931/
There is TONS of stuff.

50percentgrey 03-11-2009 02:59 PM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
Not a lot of process-related stuff, though, at least from going back about twenty pages there. I ought to keep looking.

wolfman-al 03-11-2009 03:27 PM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 50percentgrey (Post 277464)
Not a lot of process-related stuff, though, at least from going back about twenty pages there. I ought to keep looking.

Thats why I didn?t post it yet. It is interesting concerning the many, many illustrators and other visual artists that have recreated Alice so far.

50percentgrey 03-11-2009 04:21 PM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
1 Attachment(s)
Hey you guys, just so you know, I'm working on a new Alice in Wonderland Youtube Goo (Poop, actually). I have attached a small preview of it, containing a literal reference to the one you guys may have seen last year already. In case you haven't, here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz9m2q-K6ig

wolfman-al 03-11-2009 05:37 PM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
Sorry, but I?m not really a fan of these youtubepoop clips. Sure, I appreciate the creative efford, but I still find them rather tedious and annoying.

50percentgrey 03-11-2009 10:46 PM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
Quote:

Sorry, but I?m not really a fan of these youtubepoop clips. Sure, I appreciate the creative efford, but I still find them rather tedious and annoying.
Suit yourself, "Mein Freund".

wolfman-al 03-12-2009 12:53 AM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 50percentgrey (Post 277903)
Suit yourself, "Mein Freund".

:P

BlazingBarrager 03-12-2009 01:02 AM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfman-al (Post 277625)
Sorry, but I?m not really a fan of these youtubepoop clips. Sure, I appreciate the creative efford, but I still find them rather tedious and annoying.

I love them. They always get me laughing.

50percentgrey 03-12-2009 04:24 AM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
Quote:

I love them. They always get me laughing.
Good. At least one of you guys appreciates Youtube Poop for it's contemporary value.

BTW, I've just finished making the poop, so it won't be long before I can upload it on Youtube today. Oh, and just so you guys know, I've contained a song in this one, it's from the music group Garbage, called "When I Grow Up". You can see the music video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpQccQy5fnw

a0040pc 03-12-2009 06:54 AM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
1 Attachment(s)
Here's a picture from the latest Alice in Wonderland book I've got. IT has both tiny and giant Alice. Sorry about the scanning but the book was way too big.

Two more things however.

1. I hope that Alice In Wonderland You Poop goes well.

2. I remember once in an episode of the House of Mouse by Disney. Giant Alice is sitting at her table and Goofy brings her a drink. When she drinks it, it causes to shrink to normal. Anyone got that clip?

50percentgrey 03-12-2009 07:30 AM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
Quote:

I hope that Alice In Wonderland You Poop goes well.
Thank you. :) I hope it gets good reception like the one from last year. I've been working on this for over a week, one 30 second segment at a time.

50percentgrey 03-12-2009 07:38 AM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
1 Attachment(s)
ALL RIGHT...

I need to be honest with you guys. I've been temporarily suspended from Youtube for the past two weeks because of this first video I've attached:

So...

50percentgrey 03-12-2009 07:47 AM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
1 Attachment(s)
Here's the complete Alice Poop for you guys to view. I haven't uploaded it yet on Youtube, so I need all you guys to give your opinions. The question is:

Do you think this video is too hot for Youtube? Other members have gotten away with such sex-related stuff, but do you think this won't get flagged?

BlazingBarrager 03-12-2009 03:18 PM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by a0040pc (Post 278049)
Here's a picture from the latest Alice in Wonderland book I've got. IT has both tiny and giant Alice. Sorry about the scanning but the book was way too big.

Two more things however.

1. I hope that Alice In Wonderland You Poop goes well.

2. I remember once in an episode of the House of Mouse by Disney. Giant Alice is sitting at her table and Goofy brings her a drink. When she drinks it, it causes to shrink to normal. Anyone got that clip?

I don't have the clip, but I remember the scene all to well.

And it was a penguin that brought her the drink, not Goofy.

BlazingBarrager 03-12-2009 03:23 PM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 50percentgrey (Post 278060)
Here's the complete Alice Poop for you guys to view. I haven't uploaded it yet on Youtube, so I need all you guys to give your opinions. The question is:

Do you think this video is too hot for Youtube? Other members have gotten away with such sex-related stuff, but do you think this won't get flagged?

I don't see a problem. I mean I'm sure theirs worse then that on the site. Of course...it might me child pornography to some (I haven't watched it because it would take too damn long to download on my dial-up).

50percentgrey 03-13-2009 03:10 PM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
Finally got the video up on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBMSic37QjE

And just for the sake of where I'm posting this link, there's "process" at:

2:00, 2:37, and 5:30

Enjoy, fellas!

Hellstromm, Son of Satan 03-14-2009 02:03 AM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
An advice for you, 50percentgrey:

don't listen to what other people say. If they don't like it, it's their problem. All that matters is that you like it, and how good you felt doing it.

For my part, I love it.

50percentgrey 03-14-2009 08:21 AM

Re: Alice In Wonderland
 
Quote:

An advice for you, 50percentgrey:

don't listen to what other people say. If they don't like it, it's their problem. All that matters is that you like it, and how good you felt doing it.
Thanks for the advice, though I meant this Poop to cater to YTP enthusiasts and to make a contradiciton to recent YTP fads, and it just happens to be funny to me. While I was making it, I was mainly thinking of how other people would react to this. The one I did a year ago turned out to be my most viewed/most popular video, so I went and did my best to give my audience what they wanted the most.

I just hope now that it reaches at least 10,000 views.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.