The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breast Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   BE but with Body Horror in new Netflix anime series. (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43686)

fredzor 01-20-2018 04:51 PM

BE but with Body Horror in new Netflix anime series.

Devilman Crybaby, Season 1, Episode 1.

I'm warning you right now, it's messed up and more weird horrific transformation than breast expansion, but I guess that's how these things go. Check around 19:30.

LivingBattery 01-21-2018 08:57 PM

Re: BE but with Body Horror in new Netflix anime series.

Nice find.

Makalaka 01-22-2018 08:21 AM

So, just what exactly do you mean by "body horror"? I want to know what I'm getting myself into.

warhammer10000 01-22-2018 09:11 AM

body modification. Stretching of limbs, body parts growing mouths and eyes, and body ripping apart to grow. It have blood and gore.

Torizu 01-22-2018 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makalaka (Post 804744)
So, just what exactly do you mean by "body horror"? I want to know what I'm getting myself into.

Think the transformation scenes from The Thing....but with BE

T.L. 01-22-2018 06:07 PM

Just watched it, and yeah not really my thing on a whole bunch of levels.

dabinka009 01-23-2018 09:45 PM

What the fuck.

That's more like "breast mutation" rather than "breast enlargement".

For anyone wanting to save themselves the horror of watching that, basically, her tits stretch out into appendage-like limbs, and then the nipples turn into mouths and begin terrorizing a crowd. Torizu has it right, it's more of a "The Thing" style whole body transformation.

I really wouldn't consider this BE at all, mostly because the boobs do not remain as boobs for very long. And it's not like they get fuller or anything, they just stretch the fuck out and start snaking around everywhere.

Makalaka 01-24-2018 09:11 AM

Okay, I think I remember seeing a clip of that. Some poor girl at a party gets possessed by a demon or something (via oral insertion), transforms into the demon and starts slaughtering/mutating everyone around her.

Sutibaru 01-26-2018 07:28 AM

Crybaby is still worth checking out, unless you are squeamish. It's just good to see the 50 year old comic adapted in full (although changed around to be contemporary) into a 10 episode anime.

Ghalleon 01-30-2018 05:08 PM

killer tits on her lol