The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Survival of the Smallest - Shrink Fan Comics (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42345)

Valeyard Vince 07-01-2017 01:14 AM

Survival of the Smallest - Shrink Fan Comics

Shrunken Women vs. Wild - Survival of the Smallest is out now!

http://i.imgur.com/JjzN4o2.jpg

A quiet hike suddenly turns into a grand adventure for two lesbian lovers in Survival of the Smallest, a new series from Shrink Fan featuring pages upon pages of sex and danger!

http://i.imgur.com/6zKG6rh.jpg http://i.imgur.com/jLeQNky.jpg

Synopsis: Two lovers find themselves shrunk in size after a terrible accident. However Jane has been shrunk further than her lover Katherine and now the pair must survive the wilderness at a fraction of their normal size.

Release date: June 1st, 2017
Written by: a0040pc
Artwork by: Octo
Tags: Shrinking out of clothes, micro, lesbian, sex, insertion

Issue Link: Survival of the Smallest

Download this comic and every other in our catalog with a single 1-month membership to ShrinkFan.com

ALSO: What did you think about Survival of the Smallest? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!

a0040pc 07-01-2017 02:39 AM

Re: Survival of the Smallest - Shrink Fan Comics

I hope that this becomes a hit

Tiedefender 07-01-2017 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a0040pc (Post 795761)
I hope that this becomes a hit

I like the story. As with "A Question of Scale" I think it ended to quickly. But with only being allotted so many pages it makes telling a story hard.

I gave some thoughts about it on the shrink-fan-comics deviant page.
To add on to improvements that I missed story wise. I think Jane's emotional transition at the end was to fast.

I do like Survival of the Smallest. I also, would like to see the whole thing finished. Trouble is waiting, it is the hardest part. So yes I like the story and I think it was drawn well.

And maybe one day when I type story I will stop putting the O in front of the R.

a0040pc 07-01-2017 04:46 AM

Well a second script has been written and I am still thinking things through for the third. Thank you for your feedback and I can make improvements in future scripts.

Shrinkmaster22 07-01-2017 05:44 AM

Another well done shrinking comic, looking forward to future chapters, my only complaint is that the shrinking sequence was a bit too quick and one that was more gradual over two or three pages would have been nice. Otherwise a great read.

qzar9999 07-01-2017 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shrinkmaster22 (Post 795764)
my only complaint is that the shrinking sequence was a bit too quick and one that was more gradual over two or three pages would have been nice.

Hee hee...

There might be a thing or three in the pipeline that you'll really like... :-D

I like this one. a00, dunno if I've told you before, but I really like your concepts.

Tiedefender 07-01-2017 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qzar9999 (Post 795768)
Hee hee...

There might be a thing or three in the pipeline that you'll really like... :-D.

There is quite an interesting line up and hard to wait for them with out teases. :cool:

Captain Ash 07-01-2017 10:01 AM

Review:
I like the idea of women shrunken in the woods who had to survive in the wilderness.
The drawing is great, especially the background images with all the huge leaves, rocks and trees.
What I also liked most were the interaction with the huge clothes.
Even the boots were bigger than Katherine, I really like this character.

That what made me really sad was up to page eleven, when the women walked not barefooted anymore but had these weird self-made socks on. :D
Even tiny Jane who sits on Katherine’s shoulder the most time.
Okay, this is just a minor thing.

This comic is a good read and has even a message:
Pick up your litter folks and don't forget your bottles filled with shrinking potions.
Someone might get shrunk.

However, the story is too short, so I guess I have to wait for the next chapter.
Hope to see more survival there and wonder if they can make it back to civilization.

---------------

I think we have about three comics on which we wait for the next chapter:
-Survival of the Smallest
-A Question of Scale
-Small Fortune

Is there some kind of time-table where we can expect the next release?

Greetings
Captain Ash

a0040pc 07-01-2017 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qzar9999 (Post 795768)
Hee hee...

There might be a thing or three in the pipeline that you'll really like... :-D

I like this one. a00, dunno if I've told you before, but I really like your concepts.

Thank you, I really appreciate that. When I first saw some of the votes for this comic I was a little disappointed but now it has completely turned around. I'm more or less confident that the next issue will be in production soon.

Tiedefender 07-01-2017 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a0040pc (Post 795785)
When I first saw some of the votes for this comic I was a little disappointed but now it has completely turned around. I'm more or less confident that the next issue will be in production soon.

It is in our nature to want other people to like the things we make.
With this experience you can now better gauge your audience. And with the feed back you get you can make the next issue better.

Just don't forget you can not please everyone. It is best to make the story you want. Other people just happen to read what you wrote. And hope the artist properly translates the words into the picture you want.

Red Parrot 07-03-2017 11:34 AM

I realize this might betray the "comics" part of your name, but I honestly think I'd be happier if you guys started doing illustrated stories

So, something like a story that's 5x as long but has 50% fewer drawings. I feel like that might be about the same amount of work for you, time-wise.

I'm honestly not asking for more work on your end. I just feel like my biggest complaint is that all of your comics feel like the setups to a great story we never get to see the end of. I appreciate it when you have managed to do sequels, but that's always going to be the minority of your comics.

Just a thought. I'm a happy customer. It's the only complaint I have. Even if you want to stick with the comic format I think I'd prefer more finished short stories than ones that end with "to be continued."

I fully appreciate your desire to maintain subscriptions, but for me I have to say it's not the cliffhangers that keep me around but rather the consistently high-quality work you put out. I'm not going to cancel just because a story comes to a conclusion.

J Yubari 07-03-2017 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Parrot (Post 795840)
I realize this might betray the "comics" part of your name, but I honestly think I'd be happier if you guys started doing illustrated stories

So, something like a story that's 5x as long but has 50% fewer drawings. I feel like that might be about the same amount of work for you, time-wise.

I'm honestly not asking for more work on your end. I just feel like my biggest complaint is that all of your comics feel like the setups to a great story we never get to see the end of. I appreciate it when you have managed to do sequels, but that's always going to be the minority of your comics.

Just a thought. I'm a happy customer. It's the only complaint I have. Even if you want to stick with the comic format I think I'd prefer more finished short stories than ones that end with "to be continued."

I fully appreciate your desire to maintain subscriptions, but for me I have to say it's not the cliffhangers that keep me around but rather the consistently high-quality work you put out. I'm not going to cancel just because a story comes to a conclusion.

Thanks for the honest feedback. At this juncture we plan on sticking to just comics rather than illustrated stories. We do fan commissions -- which can have fairly detailed mini-stories accompanying them. Those get posted to the gallery section of the site. We are now transitioning to weekly commissions instead of bi-weekly.

We do heavily rely on the support of our members to be able to make production increases like this. For that we are grateful and will continue doing our best to improve.