The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breast Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   TaylorMadeClips BE Updates (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9965)

calibra16vuk 03-23-2008 10:27 AM

Re: Mistress Taylor Presents BE Updates

New vids look great and am going to have to get them as soon as i figure out how i can get my card to work on the site

calibra16vuk 03-24-2008 12:33 PM

Thanks for all you help and the anna video is great thanks keep them comming i want to see more

BudapestSwopeJr 03-25-2008 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evilconcarne (Post 152853)
Screw the trailer, just buy the clip! its great!

Thanks! We have gotten some great feedback on the Jessie's EXPANSIVE Journey clip.

xenon27 03-26-2008 01:46 AM

Jessie wasn't that bad. Got a couple of problems with it.

1. Butt Expansion. Not a fan of the booty.

2. When Jessie grew out of her clothes (BTW Jessie has a GREAT rack) she got naked THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN she has a new dress on. I understand the new dress but logically story wise would have loved to known how she got the new dress.

BudapestSwopeJr 03-26-2008 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xenon27 (Post 153493)
Jessie wasn't that bad. Got a couple of problems with it.

1. Butt Expansion. Not a fan of the booty.

2. When Jessie grew out of her clothes (BTW Jessie has a GREAT rack) she got naked THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN she has a new dress on. I understand the new dress but logically story wise would have loved to known how she got the new dress.

Well the ass expansion shouldn't have come as a shock. I think it was mentioned and showed in the stills enough.

Actually if you follow the logic of the story it makes perfect sense that she had a new dress on. I think it was in the other thread that someone mentioned the "What is real?" quality of the clip which was very intentional.

evilconcarne 03-26-2008 03:01 PM

I really enjoyed the butt expansion, there isnt enough of it around. I really liked it that it was an unwanted expansion, i think you should consider going that route.

xenon27 03-27-2008 08:14 AM

Okay didn't look at the stills. Saw the first few pics, BE, 'nuff said for me. :D

And like I said before. I understood the new dress. Just the way it was filmed. BOOM! She grew out of the clothes then IMMEDIATELY we get her to a new dress. Kinda irked me a little. But it was one of those irks that I don't mind.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BudapestSwopeJr (Post 153560)
Well the ass expansion shouldn't have come as a shock. I think it was mentioned and showed in the stills enough.

Still like the clip though.

Actually if you follow the logic of the story it makes perfect sense that she had a new dress on. I think it was in the other thread that someone mentioned the "What is real?" quality of the clip which was very intentional.

pingu1 03-27-2008 08:28 AM

i thought jessies was best I loved the look of panic on her face....more forced inflation would be amazing.

evilconcarne 03-30-2008 10:50 PM

I 100% agree with pingu

Karma666 04-01-2008 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pingu1 (Post 153729)
i thought jessies was best I loved the look of panic on her face....more forced inflation would be amazing.

I guess you could call me the flipside of the coin. I like forced inflation as much as the next person, but I'm more into the woman feeling pleasantly surprised and increasingly sexually aroused as her breasts grow. I'm also an addict to the clothes destruction that happens during the growth process. I almost forgot to mention that I'm not into prop BE at all. Of course that doesn't mean you shouldn't produce clips for those who are.

calibra16vuk 04-03-2008 03:41 PM

When can we expect a other update?
No pressure just wondering ( pun intended :) )

BudapestSwopeJr 04-07-2008 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xenon27 (Post 153727)
Okay didn't look at the stills. Saw the first few pics, BE, 'nuff said for me. :D

And like I said before. I understood the new dress. Just the way it was filmed. BOOM! She grew out of the clothes then IMMEDIATELY we get her to a new dress. Kinda irked me a little. But it was one of those irks that I don't mind.

You know i could have done something cooler with the dress transition. You are probably right about that but I didn't have anything specific in mind and that can be dangerous in that situation as I can end up sitting there for 10 hours until I finally think i found something "cool". I gotta cut myself off eventually. haha