The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breast Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   TaylorMadeClips BE Updates (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9965)

Taylor 04-18-2008 11:49 PM

Re: Mistress Taylor Presents BE Updates

I just read my post and realized I wrote there is no expansion in the Bunny clip. What I meant to say was there is no huge inflation- just some expansion. They go from flat to huge but in the second part they inflate to insane proportions.

Candide 04-19-2008 04:46 PM

Doh, I paid for the foodstuffing version and then wondered why I was watching a girl eat for like 8 minutes. I really liked the BE at the end, though, so I think it was worth it. :)

xanderbot 04-19-2008 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taylor (Post 162081)
I just read my post and realized I wrote there is no expansion in the Bunny clip. What I meant to say was there is no huge inflation- just some expansion. They go from flat to huge but in the second part they inflate to insane proportions.

I'm probably with the minority on this, but I prefer it when you use models who can show off their body after the transformation, meaning, they have the body to back up the sexiness we're looking for. So if it doesn't inflate to insane proportions I'm more then happy with that.

Taylor 04-20-2008 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Candide (Post 162544)
Doh, I paid for the foodstuffing version and then wondered why I was watching a girl eat for like 8 minutes. I really liked the BE at the end, though, so I think it was worth it. :)

I am sorry about that. We were afraid someone might buy it before the other one out so we lowered the price and put food stuffing version but I should have posted here first about it first to warn everyone there was a food stuffing version.. Would you like a copy of the one without the eating? I can send it to you.

Taylor 04-20-2008 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xanderbot (Post 162643)
I'm probably with the minority on this, but I prefer it when you use models who can show off their body after the transformation, meaning, they have the body to back up the sexiness we're looking for. So if it doesn't inflate to insane proportions I'm more then happy with that.

I will make sure to shoot more of those. I just have to make sure I have the right girls. It used to be there were tons of girls in the adult business with huge implants or just huge natural boobs and now all the girls are very skinny, and flat chested. It is weird if you look at the adult agent websites.

Taylor 04-20-2008 12:37 AM

http://taylormadeclips.com/images/vd...1/00000020.jpg

http://taylormadeclips.com/vids/pv_jennaass.wmv

All Ass Expansion Trailer

Candide 04-20-2008 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taylor (Post 162752)
I am sorry about that. We were afraid someone might buy it before the other one out so we lowered the price and put food stuffing version but I should have posted here first about it first to warn everyone there was a food stuffing version.. Would you like a copy of the one without the eating? I can send it to you.

Not necessary?I can just skip the parts I don't like. But thanks, anyway! Good customer service. ;)

LK 04-20-2008 05:03 PM

These are turning out to be pretty cute. :) Keep it up Taylor. We appreciate the effort and you're only going to get better and better.

grtcaligal 04-20-2008 11:09 PM

Huge fan of everything you've put out so far (no pun intended). Anytime you guys post a preview to youtube, feel free to add it to the group in my sig. More than happy to have you.

alpec73 04-21-2008 03:25 AM

--- User has deleted post ---

Taylor 04-25-2008 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelus (Post 149445)
I love the sound effects.

Bambi Blaze's stuff, while setting the standard for this material, has some issues with sound that takes me out of the fantasy. This has stretching noises which really sells the BE.

Thank you

vaxon 04-25-2008 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alpec73 (Post 163458)
Taylor, is there a thought of possibly doing a transfer (one girl taking another girl's breasts) clip at some point? I think you've done a great job with the BE stuff you guys have done thus far and I think you could really make transfer shine. There's been a lot of picture, story, and .gif stuff done in the genre (rackthief, transfertheme) but nothing on the scale of what you guys produce.
Thanks!

i would actually get that one,im a straight up transfer fan