The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Body Inflation and Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Belly expansion in Galaxy Angel Season 4 (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=289)

Sucht17 07-12-2005 02:02 AM

Belly expansion in Galaxy Angel Season 4

9 Attachment(s)
Alright, in episode 9 of the 4th season of Galaxy Angel, the new charcter Chitose, comes across a lost technology that looks like a rcie cooker. What it does is suck in a nearby object and turn it into rice. Upon consuming that rice the person gains an attribute of the thing sucked in.

After some usual GA sillyness, the Angel-tai gets Chitose to use the rice cooker to aid them in completing various tasks.

One task is to catch a suicide jumper and his friend when they fall. They give her a glove to do the job. But I must say even though she eventually turns into a glove, the short (very short sadly) scene leading up to it provides a nice belly expansion.

AnimeGuy2005 07-12-2005 09:49 AM

Not bad nice job.

Drybones 07-13-2005 10:00 PM

Thanks for the heads up, and the screenshots. With them I made a nice animation. ;)

AnimeGuy2005 07-13-2005 10:33 PM

OOOO can we see it? PLZ.

Drybones 07-13-2005 11:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by AnimeGuy2005
OOOO can we see it? PLZ.

Hmmmmmm.... Huh... uhhhhhhhhhhh No...

Just kidding of course!

However it is pretty fast...

Sucht17 07-14-2005 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drybones
Hmmmmmm.... Huh... uhhhhhhhhhhh No...

Just kidding of course!

However it is pretty fast...

If I had known someone was going to make an anigif of it, I'd have taken a few more shots to complete the animation. Her belly actually bounces up and adown a couple of times before turning into a glove.

Sucht17 07-14-2005 01:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Alright, I was nice enough to make everyone a clip. Enjoy.

Drybones 07-14-2005 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sucht17
If I had known someone was going to make an anigif of it, I'd have taken a few more shots to complete the animation. Her belly actually bounces up and adown a couple of times before turning into a glove.

Well if you want to do it now go for it. I can easily add more frames.

ProfessorMishap 07-20-2005 02:24 PM

Was that a baseball mit?????

Korota 07-20-2005 03:58 PM

Now we just need to look out for an episode where they put a balloon or some jello or something in that rice cooker thing. XD

ProfessorMishap 07-20-2005 04:12 PM

So let me get this straight:
whatever she cooks in that pot, and she eats, makes something magically pop out her stomach??

Korota 07-20-2005 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LinkG07
So let me get this straight:
whatever she cooks in that pot, and she eats, makes something magically pop out her stomach??

No, from what I can guess, it sucks up an object, and magically turns it into rice. Then when you eat the rice, you take on the attributes of the object that it originally was. Like, if it sucked up a steel girder and turned it into rice, you'd, like, turn into steel if you ate the rice.