The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Rolling AMA (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50114)

tghawk555 01-10-2022 08:12 PM

Re: Rolling AMA
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSecretUserName (Post 852440)
For literally anyone, what kinda thing do you wish people would be into more, that just seems so niche these days?

Being kind to others... :(

SuperSecretUserName 01-11-2022 09:12 PM

Re: Rolling AMA
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tghawk555 (Post 852497)
Being kind to others... :(

Aw, I don't think it's that bad! At least not where I am anyway. I think most people are quite kind, we just often tend to listen to those louder ruder voices.

JJStrebas 02-15-2022 06:14 AM

Re: Rolling AMA
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSecretUserName (Post 852440)
For literally anyone, what kinda thing do you wish people would be into more, that just seems so niche these days?

Different body types in mainstream roles. I wish bigger boobs were normal. I wish thick/curvy women were normal, I wish fat women were normal in that if they happen to be that way the story/setting/plot doesn't revolve around them having big boobs or a voluptuous body or being tall.

SuperSecretUserName 03-05-2022 04:58 PM

Re: Rolling AMA
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JJStrebas (Post 852997)
Different body types in mainstream roles. I wish bigger boobs were normal. I wish thick/curvy women were normal, I wish fat women were normal in that if they happen to be that way the story/setting/plot doesn't revolve around them having big boobs or a voluptuous body or being tall.

Fair

ErikaTheRed 03-30-2022 11:36 AM

Re: Rolling AMA
 
What trait of yours is the most annoying to your friends and fam?

ErikaTheRed 04-13-2022 11:40 AM

Re: Rolling AMA
 
Answer the question! lol

tghawk555 04-13-2022 07:59 PM

Re: Rolling AMA
 
Well, my mom would say it's that I always have to be right (though behind her back we agree that she's wrong and blowing things out of proportion, but you know).

OhZone 04-14-2022 02:42 PM

Re: Rolling AMA
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tghawk555 (Post 853499)
Well, my mom would say it's that I always have to be right (though behind her back we agree that she's wrong and blowing things out of proportion, but you know).

Yeah, I know what that's like. How is ur Mum doing?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ErikaTheRed (Post 853382)
What trait of yours is the most annoying to your friends and fam?

Why don't you answer that question? Ha

tghawk555 04-14-2022 08:50 PM

Re: Rolling AMA
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by OhZone (Post 853502)
Yeah, I know what that's like. How is ur Mum doing?

Still stupidly religious and conservative, sadly...

ErikaTheRed 04-16-2022 01:41 PM

Re: Rolling AMA
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by OhZone (Post 853502)
Yeah, I know what that's like. How is ur Mum doing?



Why don't you answer that question? Ha

I guess my most annoying trait is my love for puns and bad jokes.

Some call them Dad jokes which makes sense cause I love my Dad's soh.

It helps that my parents are very loving and accepting of my preferences. They're both bi so it makes sense. I'm so lucky that way.

OhZone 04-17-2022 07:50 AM

Re: Rolling AMA
 
I shall call you, the Punisher. I already call Cassie, the Riddler.

SuperSecretUserName 04-24-2022 08:55 PM

Re: Rolling AMA
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ErikaTheRed (Post 853382)
What trait of yours is the most annoying to your friends and fam?

Fact checking, mostly family though, friends that's typically not an issue for.

EDIT: Oh, let's do a fun question. If the animal was at the very least decent with you and you had magically the correct care facilities for it, what sort of exotic animal would you want to have as a buddy?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.