The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Rolling AMA (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50114)

SuperSecretUserName 09-09-2021 06:56 PM

Rolling AMA

Ok, these are fun, but it's a rolling AMA, or "Ask me Anything" what that would be is a thread where when you post. You can ask the user above, whatever you want (Within reason, I'll detail it later) and they answer. But asking a question lets someone AMA you, and so on, and so forth.

Example flow:
User A posts (In this case I am user A)
User B can ask her anything. User B, by asking a question, may be asked a thing by anyone
User A answers, and ergo is able to now ask a query, but in asking, becomes open to another AMA, and so on.

Things to avoid
  • Asking people's names or personal info IRL
  • Anything aggressive or mean, but your probably know that
  • yes or no questions, they're too easy to answer

Well, this will hopefully be fun.

tghawk555 09-09-2021 09:05 PM

Re: Rolling AMA

Lol, I think I remember us doing something like this before.

What's your profile pic?

SuperSecretUserName 09-10-2021 04:03 AM

My avatar is Iris Heart from the Cyberdimension neptunia series. She's this little sweetheart who turns into a dominant bdsm mistress when she does her whole god transformation thang, and well, that suits me just fine. ;)

OhZone 09-10-2021 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSecretUserName (Post 850703)
My avatar is Iris Heart from the Cyberdimension neptunia series. She's this little sweetheart who turns into a dominant bdsm mistress when she does her whole god transformation thang, and well, that suits me just fine. ;)

Oh, that's so cool.

So, what's your favorite Tegan and Sara album?

SuperSecretUserName 09-10-2021 10:57 AM

I'm guessing that your question is for TGHawk, beat me to it (I don't even know who Tegan and Sara are!)

So I'll bother OhZone then... hmm... good questions, think think think.

Are you extroverted in real life or is it one of those things where you can be extroverted online, yet are introverted IRL?

OhZone 09-10-2021 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSecretUserName (Post 850711)
I'm guessing that your question is for TGHawk, beat me to it (I don't even know who Tegan and Sara are!)

So I'll bother OhZone then... hmm... good questions, think think think.

Are you extroverted in real life or is it one of those things where you can be extroverted online, yet are introverted IRL?

Oh, I'm a very extroverted party chick irl! Although I do need my alone time sometimes, and I do get shy around certain people, especially very tall women.

NO, that question was for you, and since you amazed me that you don't know Tegan and Sara -

What are some of your favorite bands/singers/music types!?

SuperSecretUserName 09-10-2021 11:41 AM

Ah, that's a good one. I actually listen to a lot of things from all over the place. I really like anime so lots of my choices are relative to it. But I grew up with lots of my dad's classic rock and will get on a kick of listening to that. I don't really limit myself by genre. I just do as I do. Ah, currently listening to Myth & Roid, ReVoL, lots... I almost always have music playing at all hours. Though it's not often smooth listening as my career is to make fiction and games and stuff. So I often have whatever suits the scene playing. Kind of a complicated answer.

SuperSecretUserName 09-10-2021 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tghawk555 (Post 850701)
Lol, I think I remember us doing something like this before.

What's your profile pic?

Alright I wanna bother TGHawk then.

So you're into the bimbo thing buuuuuutt if I getting this right it's like a you'd rather have it done to yourself, tell me bout that. What is it that jives your drive about that?

tghawk555 09-10-2021 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSecretUserName (Post 850714)
Alright I wanna bother TGHawk then.

So you're into the bimbo thing buuuuuutt if I getting this right it's like a you'd rather have it done to yourself, tell me bout that. What is it that jives your drive about that?

I wanna turn my brain off but also be sexy~! :p

OhZone 09-11-2021 08:20 AM

Oh-k, let me ask you, what is your favorite music lately?

tghawk555 09-11-2021 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OhZone (Post 850732)
Oh-k, let me ask you, what is your favorite music lately?

Is question for me? ...Is question for me now. :D

I don't exactly have favorites when it comes to music, but I've been enjoying AJR's music recently!

SuperSecretUserName 09-11-2021 07:41 PM

For me, currently listening to, Ghost Data: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqoEplBvXkI

Question for whoever feels like it in that case. Name a meal you've had that you thoroughly regret going for.

OhZone 09-11-2021 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSecretUserName (Post 850736)
For me, currently listening to, Ghost Data: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqoEplBvXkI

Question for whoever feels like it in that case. Name a meal you've had that you thoroughly regret going for.

Oh that could work on my workout playlist.

Hey, if you take out the s out of the https, Your youtube link will imbed!

Bad meals, huh?

We were disappointed in trying this new Chinese place the other day.It was like put together by people who never made Chinese before. The General Tso's Chicken was like little orange meatballs.

SuperSecretUserName 09-11-2021 09:27 PM

Oh lol. the embedded tumbnail is like "Oh no, it's adult material, think of the children!"

SuperSecretUserName 09-11-2021 09:32 PM

Ok, I'm shamelessly doubleposting. Similar question aimed at OhZone, what does it for you with the Shrinking women thing? Like, I admit I like the bimbo thing too so like, that actually kinda clicks with what TGHawk said, but the SW fetish is a foreign one to me. I wanna understand, what makes that a "yes" for ya?

OhZone 09-12-2021 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSecretUserName (Post 850739)
Ok, I'm shamelessly doubleposting. Similar question aimed at OhZone, what does it for you with the Shrinking women thing? Like, I admit I like the bimbo thing too so like, that actually kinda clicks with what TGHawk said, but the SW fetish is a foreign one to me. I wanna understand, what makes that a "yes" for ya?

Oh, it's mainly about DOM/sub. I'm slightly above average in height and I'm an extrovert, and opinionated, and very confident in a lot of areas in my life, so it's a counterpoint to that, to feel controlled and sub to my woman, but more than that. The SW thing for me is about being sub to **everything,** especially when it comes to process changes which are so much hotter than "poof! You're a doll now!" It's a slow, incremental loss of power as others rise above you. (hard to role play but we have our ways) Anyway, that to me is very hott. That's why I love the process over other SW/TF sites. Although there is process on other sites, it's not the focus.

Now SW is amazingly so different for a lot of people, which is a shame, really. Some are very violent toward SWs, like jae can be. And even toyogub could be in his Dark Zone. But for me it's more about shared pleasure, not pain.

Some are into feet, and that's what they like most about GTS/sw. Some like Vore, but if it threatens to lead to death, how is that fun? Some just want a poof change and have a little doll in their hands. That's hott too, but not as hott.

I'm into other changes too, like GTS, BE, and almost everything but weight gain. Yeah, like you, I prefer hour glass. ;) And there are some things we need more of, like clit expansion, not futa, but clit. ha

Anyway, SW process is what drives me crazy, in a good way.

ElastiGirl 09-12-2021 08:06 PM

You're still here??????

SuperSecretUserName 09-13-2021 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OhZone (Post 850747)
Oh, it's mainly about DOM/sub. I'm slightly above average in height and I'm an extrovert, and opinionated, and very confident in a lot of areas in my life, so it's a counterpoint to that, to feel controlled and sub to my woman, but more than that. The SW thing for me is about being sub to **everything,** especially when it comes to process changes which are so much hotter than "poof! You're a doll now!" It's a slow, incremental loss of power as others rise above you. (hard to role play but we have our ways) Anyway, that to me is very hott. That's why I love the process over other SW/TF sites. Although there is process on other sites, it's not the focus.

Now SW is amazingly so different for a lot of people, which is a shame, really. Some are very violent toward SWs, like jae can be. And even toyogub could be in his Dark Zone. But for me it's more about shared pleasure, not pain.

Some are into feet, and that's what they like most about GTS/sw. Some like Vore, but if it threatens to lead to death, how is that fun? Some just want a poof change and have a little doll in their hands. That's hott too, but not as hott.

I'm into other changes too, like GTS, BE, and almost everything but weight gain. Yeah, like you, I prefer hour glass. ;) And there are some things we need more of, like clit expansion, not futa, but clit. ha

You know, I actually can completely get that. My wife and I at her... very persistent request often do the dom/sub thing and I am the dominant one and like you I am confident in myself and what have you, but in fetish I like the concept of being taken down a peg. Usually through inflation or transformation (doll ones really rock me) but it's never been the sw variety. I guess I just didn't see it the same. I usually go bigger not smaller but the driving reasons behind are super similar that's so totally interesting.

OhZone 09-13-2021 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSecretUserName (Post 850753)
You know, I actually can completely get that. My wife and I at her... very persistent request often do the dom/sub thing and I am the dominant one and like you I am confident in myself and what have you, but in fetish I like the concept of being taken down a peg. Usually through inflation or transformation (doll ones really rock me) but it's never been the sw variety. I guess I just didn't see it the same. I usually go bigger not smaller but the driving reasons behind are super similar that's so totally interesting.

Well, there ya go! On the same page then, sorta! ha It rocks to be dommed and controlled, whatever the size.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElastiGirl (Post 850752)
You're still here??????

Yep, I am. Are you still here? ha

I guess that takes care of my question. :P

Prof_Sai 09-13-2021 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElastiGirl (Post 850752)
You're still here??????

ElastiGirl! It's good to see you. Where have you been?

(oops!)

SuperSecretUserName 09-13-2021 06:06 PM

Counts posts, who answered what question, and promptly gets confused.

Ok, question for all of ya, I've seen some self referential female pronouns. I know enough kinky people in this life to know dang well I'm not the only girl here. (Personal data shows usually guys are more vanilla) How many of you are also women irl?

Blake Isaac Gordon 09-13-2021 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSecretUserName (Post 850760)

Ok, question for all of ya, I've seen some self referential female pronouns. I know enough kinky people in this life to know dang well I'm not the only girl here. (Personal data shows usually guys are more vanilla) How many of you are also women irl?

Not I...

But this thread has been an absolute GOLDMINE for random story ideas. Just when I think someone's going to cover this forum under six feet of dirt this awesome thread pops up.

ElastiGirl 09-13-2021 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OhZone (Post 850706)
Oh, that's so cool.

It was the Con, until Heartthrob came out!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by OhZone (Post 850755)
Well, there ya go! On the same page then, sorta! ha It rocks to be dommed and controlled, whatever the size.

Yep, I am. Are you still here? ha

I guess that takes care of my question. :P

I'm surprised Julie let's out of your cage!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prof_Sai (Post 850756)
ElastiGirl! It's good to see you. Where have you been?

(oops!)

Hello, Sai!!!! Just busy with life and work!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSecretUserName (Post 850760)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blake Isaac Gordon (Post 850761)
Not I...

But this thread has been an absolute GOLDMINE for random story ideas. Just when I think someone's going to cover this forum under six feet of dirt this awesome thread pops up.

There are no men on the internet!!! HA HA Ha

Prof_Sai 09-13-2021 09:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by OhZone (Post 850706)

http://www.process-productions.com/f...1&d=1631593117

SuperSecretUserName 09-13-2021 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blake Isaac Gordon (Post 850761)
Not I...

Like what kinda ideas, prey tell?

EDIT: On my earlier post. I dunno if anyone's been around long enough but back when this was like "Lorekeep: The Process" or something one of the admins posted a stats figure that had the userbase's listing. And lots of it was like 18YO Asian/White women and I was at the time like "Aw frik they're onto me!" At the time the only way I could be on the computer was sneaking downstairs for the family PC in the kitchen late, late at night and I didn't know the ways of the internet at the time and assumed there was some kind of way to figure out who was actually using your forum. I was like scared for a week that my parents would get notified.

OhZone 09-14-2021 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSecretUserName (Post 850766)

EDIT: On my earlier post. I dunno if anyone's been around long enough but back when this was like "Lorekeep: The Process" or something one of the admins posted a stats figure that had the userbase's listing. And lots of it was like 18YO Asian/White women and I was at the time like "Aw frik they're onto me!" At the time the only way I could be on the computer was sneaking downstairs for the family PC in the kitchen late, late at night and I didn't know the ways of the internet at the time and assumed there was some kind of way to figure out who was actually using your forum. I was like scared for a week that my parents would get notified.

Ah, the early fears of using the intertubes. Actually, completely justifiable. I've been stalked before and - well, I don't want to get into it.

It does sounds vaguely familiar but I can't remember if it's a real memory or a fake memory or if this whole world is a fake memory. ha

I've tried to use some google fu and found that the process used to be on gtsdepot and I think theprocess.cc. web archive is not playing nicely today and gives me just 503's.

Anyway, I wonder if an earlier incarnation of the process asked for gender and origin of members. Did they?

I don't think they'd have that info now. They have your email, the date you entered for a birthday, your ip, and that's about it. There is a field for location, but most peeps don't take that seriously. I mean how would you know my Jersey Shore wasn't in England. I didn't add my zip. You can get something from your ip but it's not that accurate either.

Ha. My Avast keeps saying my location is exposed (by my ip address I assume), and they give me a picture of a town south of me, so I laugh and say, Nope, it aint.

Anyway, it's no one's business, but we are not alone as women on this site. I'm sure there are quite a few, including some I know personally.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prof_Sai (Post 850763)

Wrong Tegan.

This Tegan and Sara. <3

Current mood-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e9NSMY8QiQ

SuperSecretUserName 09-14-2021 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OhZone (Post 850781)
Ah, the early fears of using the intertubes. Actually, completely justifiable. I've been stalked before and - well, I don't want to get into it.

It does sounds vaguely familiar but I can't remember if it's a real memory or a fake memory or if this whole world is a fake memory. ha

I've tried to use some google fu and found that the process used to be on gtsdepot and I think theprocess.cc. web archive is not playing nicely today and gives me just 503's.

Anyway, I wonder if an earlier incarnation of the process asked for gender and origin of members. Did they?

I don't think they'd have that info now. They have your email, the date you entered for a birthday, your ip, and that's about it. There is a field for location, but most peeps don't take that seriously. I mean how would you know my Jersey Shore wasn't in England. I didn't add my zip. You can get something from your ip but it's not that accurate either.

Ha. My Avast keeps saying my location is exposed (by my ip address I assume), and they give me a picture of a town south of me, so I laugh and say, Nope, it aint.

Anyway, it's no one's business, but we are not alone as women on this site. I'm sure there are quite a few, including some I know personally.

Wrong Tegan.

This Tegan and Sara. <3

Current mood-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e9NSMY8QiQ

Oh yeah, I've personally found getting stalked it part of just existing on the internet. I don't mean that in a dismissive way, just one of those grim facts of life.

Weirdest one was having a guy follow me home after doing a show when I was in Waikiki and a dude just follows me. Like, I had walked home to my apartment, and dude just followed me. I let him into the building because I didn't notice him and thought he was like you know another tenant in the building. Then he just waited out front of my apartment door. For like hours. I thankfully had an intercom to not like, have to open the door and could be like "What... dude, what do you want?" but apparently he didn't have a plan. Plan was follow me and ????

OhZone 09-14-2021 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSecretUserName (Post 850782)
Oh yeah, I've personally found getting stalked it part of just existing on the internet. I don't mean that in a dismissive way, just one of those grim facts of life.

Weirdest one was having a guy follow me home after doing a show when I was in Waikiki and a dude just follows me. Like, I had walked home to my apartment, and dude just followed me. I let him into the building because I didn't notice him and thought he was like you know another tenant in the building. Then he just waited out front of my apartment door. For like hours. I thankfully had an intercom to not like, have to open the door and could be like "What... dude, what do you want?" but apparently he didn't have a plan. Plan was follow me and ????

Oh God! Thankfully he didn't have a plan.

Blake Isaac Gordon 09-14-2021 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSecretUserName (Post 850766)

Give me some time to try and draw something.

SuperSecretUserName 09-14-2021 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OhZone (Post 850783)
Oh God! Thankfully he didn't have a plan.

Riiiiight? Hawaii had like no security for their buildings either I'm glad the person wasn't more nefarious. not my only encounter but the only one like... I guess I feel cool with talkin about for obvious reasons.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blake Isaac Gordon (Post 850786)
Give me some time to try and draw something.

Alrighty, certainly wouldn't be my first time but if you're using me get me right. I'm a freaking IRL anime protagonist. Scottish/Japanese, Bright red hair (No, no that's not natural), 41H and hourglassy (Thanks Scotland) but I'm short as heck (thanks Japan) but no like... creepy stuff. Oh, and heterochromia. Which is neato.

tghawk555 09-14-2021 11:17 PM

Man, we're getting all kinds of personal info in this thread! (Which is totally fine, of course, since none of us are creeps who would use any of that. ...RIGHT???)

SuperSecretUserName 09-14-2021 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tghawk555 (Post 850795)
Man, we're getting all kinds of personal info in this thread! (Which is totally fine, of course, since none of us are creeps who would use any of that. ...RIGHT???)

I assure you this it not new intel for the internet. And I have this quite super secret username.
Also this forum's been around quite a while. Like... quuiiiite a while. But, I think I remember seeing your name around for at least a decade if I'm not mistaken.

OhZone 09-15-2021 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSecretUserName (Post 850796)
I assure you this it not new intel for the internet. And I have this quite super secret username.
Also this forum's been around quite a while. Like... quuiiiite a while. But, I think I remember seeing your name around for at least a decade if I'm not mistaken.

Here's a question for ya.

Do you prefer sneakers or combat boots?

SuperSecretUserName 09-15-2021 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OhZone (Post 850802)
Here's a question for ya.

Do you prefer sneakers or combat boots?

Combat boots, I have multiple pairs, doc martens, and several with heels. I have only 2 sneaker sets and they're both Japanese techwear. I just don't do the sneakers that much.

Oh oh, I have a fun one that can work for BOTH OhZone and TGHawk. Would you rather go into a big city, shopping, or out in nature, hiking?

tghawk555 09-15-2021 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSecretUserName (Post 850796)
But, I think I remember seeing your name around for at least a decade if I'm not mistaken.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2f/df...6b90e4555c.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSecretUserName (Post 850803)
Oh oh, I have a fun one that can work for BOTH OhZone and TGHawk. Would you rather go into a big city, shopping, or out in nature, hiking?

Lol, shopping trip all the way! I'm not much into nature, aside from looking at it!

I T 09-17-2021 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tghawk555 (Post 850804)
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2f/df...6b90e4555c.gif

Lol, shopping trip all the way! I'm not much into nature, aside from looking at it!

Will you accept my friend request? I'm the fluffy woman in the HJC helmet.

Julie Juggernaut 09-17-2021 11:56 AM

Why that brand?

SuperSecretUserName 09-17-2021 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julie Juggernaut (Post 850826)
Why that brand?

Yay more people, query for you, have you ever lit something on fire, on purpose that normally isn't something you light on fire, and if so, what?

tghawk555 09-17-2021 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I T (Post 850825)
Will you accept my friend request? I'm the fluffy woman in the HJC helmet.

I will, and I have!

Potion Victim 09-20-2021 07:17 AM

Fire?

I have a potion for that.

Julie Juggernaut 09-20-2021 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSecretUserName (Post 850830)
Yay more people, query for you, have you ever lit something on fire, on purpose that normally isn't something you light on fire, and if so, what?

No, I'm not much of a fire bug.
Except for sparklers.
I love sparklers.
I'll light boxes of those at the same time.

SuperSecretUserName 09-20-2021 03:01 PM

Sparklers are fun Julie! I love those too! I've... never thought of lighting the whole box at once... Now I must do this!

@Potion Victim. I see your sig. So, my question is:
日本語を分かりますか?

OhZone 09-20-2021 04:32 PM

Fire?

kupo

JJStrebas 09-21-2021 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OhZone (Post 850747)

Thank you for the insight. It is always good to get feedback on what people are looking for, especially from someone as eloquent as you.

Do you prefer longer stories with lots of background and character development, or would you rather get straight to the process and the dom/sub aspects of the story?

OhZone 09-23-2021 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJStrebas (Post 850871)
Thank you for the insight. It is always good to get feedback on what people are looking for, especially from someone as eloquent as you.

Do you prefer longer stories with lots of background and character development, or would you rather get straight to the process and the dom/sub aspects of the story?

Why thank you.

I guess, it depends on my mood, but I guess I like fairly long stories, but that have a little process not too long after the start.

I'm digging Junko on giantesscity for example.

Blake Isaac Gordon 09-24-2021 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJStrebas (Post 850871)

I know!

This thread has been spectacular for gaining new insight. I would have never associated the themes of (B)E/GTS/SW into the SUB?DOM genre.

Sadly my internets research has yet turned up an easily digested concept of SUB/DOM.

SuperSecretUserName 09-24-2021 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blake Isaac Gordon (Post 850904)

I know!

This thread has been spectacular for gaining new insight. I would have never associated the themes of (B)E/GTS/SW into the SUB?DOM genre.

Sadly my internets research has yet turned up an easily digested concept of SUB/DOM.

Well, what do you want to know then? I'll answer ya.

UpsAndDowns 09-25-2021 11:33 AM

Red or black twizzlers?

SuperSecretUserName 09-26-2021 12:17 AM

Ooo honestly I don't do twizzlers but ill eat real licorice from time to time even though it is like... hyper bad for you.

UpsAndDowns, have you ever eaten an insect!?

Blake Isaac Gordon 09-26-2021 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSecretUserName (Post 850914)
Well, what do you want to know then? I'll answer ya.

(Okay, riddle me this: )

I am confident in myself and what have you, but in fetish I like the concept of being taken down a peg. Usually through inflation or transformation (doll ones really rock me)…SuperSecretUserName

Well, there ya go! On the same page then, sorta! ha It rocks to be dommed and controlled, whatever the size. Ohzone

I've been trying to wrap my head around these two statements. I think it all boils down to trust; more on that in a bit.
But
If I grasp these two concepts, it's all about subject to another individual's 'whim.' The, 'taken down a peg', has me wondering:
• Is it a form of punishment for doing something not right?
• Is it a loss of power and responsibility and thus a loss of stress as well?
• Is it about being in control and then losing it? Then you can be free to go with someone else's flow?

If it is all about the surrendering of control and the release of pressure to get everything right… then… This gives me a ton to ponder if I ever write another BE story again. Subs really have a good deal. They just get to focus on their own pleasure; there's no need to ensure other events, actions, and or anticipations are being met.

One scenario I have in mind:

A guy has a sex dungeon with a magical artifact. He explains to the woman he is with that whoever wears the crown becomes queen. The queen's roles are being rubbed down with body oil and getting pounded. Being a BE Story, the crown has a side-power of granting the wearer near WOW-sized boobs. The woman as queen is immobile. All she can do is scratch her butt. Yet her one form of control is when she takes the crown off. When the crown is removed, she returns back to normal.

Now to explain the trust. The woman is at the guy's mercy. Yet, the moment she is uncomfortable with the scenario, the crown comes off, and it's over. Trust might be the key theme in this story. Both individuals understand the limitations and requirements of the story. One gives up their autonomy for the other's whims. Yet if the other's urges are toxic, the game ends immediately. (Even though one has all the power, the other has access to the end switch. Thus it's the Sub that determines everything.) The moral of the story, even though one character has all the control, it's their responsibility to maintain the dynamic requirements of the relationship. At the same time, the Sub can yell 'CUT' at any time.

Makes me wonder how long would the average lady character make it on a three-day weekend sexual bender?

Final thought: I've always enjoyed writing BE fiction where the protagonist has motivation to actually want the BE and not to be just a pair of parentheses.

Would a SUB/DOM element help with the foundation of this theme? Suppose a character loses control of her very own body (BE). Would the sexual tension increase exponentially if said character became the utmost focus of another character's desire?

Personally, I feel this wouldn't be a good story if the male protagonist was a pure creep and only took delight in exploiting the female protagonist. But maybe some enjoy reading this kinda thing...

SuperSecretUserName 09-28-2021 10:44 AM

BIG EDIT:
So, ok, trying again, my last post I lost to timeouts so I’m going to try my best to pre type it in word and post it here. DISCLAIMER: I’m talking from my perspective, I intend to put 0 words in the mouth of other women in this world. But nevertheless it is a female perspective. It’ll probably hurt at least 1 guy’s feelings in this world but, eh. There’s unrest in the middle east, rent gets more expensive, and there’s a dude crying. However, I firmly believe most people in the world are more mature than that, so, ikuso!
Quote:

I've been trying to wrap my head around these two statements. I think it all boils down to trust; more on that in a bit.
But
If I grasp these two concepts, it's all about subject to another individual's 'whim.' The, 'taken down a peg', has me wondering:
• Is it a form of punishment for doing something not right?
• Is it a loss of power and responsibility and thus a loss of stress as well?
• Is it about being in control and then losing it? Then you can be free to go with someone else's flow?
I’ll start with point 1 “Boils down to trust” – Yes sort of but not entirely. It CAN be a trust thing, and those can be some of the sweetest ones (Like the kind my wife will write for me from time to time ^^) but I’m talking more about the uh… less sweet ones.
Quote:

Is it a form of punishment for doing something not right?
Nope. No one gets to determine what’s right for me. That’s not how life works. There’s what a woman can do and what a woman will do. This is too male gaze, step back and think about things more objectively. If you want to do a “Master says this is right” type thing, realistically, prepare for confrontation, violence, and if posted on a place where women actually are around, the same in the comments section.
Quote:

Is it a loss of power and responsibility and thus a loss of stress as well?
I work in software so I don’t believe in a loss of stress. But no, on this one for me I’ll only ever flip a switch if there’s a genuine higher power or ambition. What’s sexy is there’s someone who wants what I want, MORE, not exactly. Like some of the things I find hot are like be/hourglass via monster girl… ness, and so on because not only are they just cool as hell, but because it’s often a scenario where there’s someone grander that can come along and go “I will go further” and that’s where I am like “Ok, sign me up, I’ll be your sexy monster girl, let’s do this.” Though probably not aloud they gotta make me first. This is also usually not going to end up a male character for me as this proverbial more dominant individual. There are guys out there in the world capable of this, they’re just… so rare and require such dexterity in writing that it doesn’t come off as some nerd’s self insert. IMO Most of the “Male masters” in porn are horrendously weak self inserts that couldn’t survive their own situations. It’s so annoying and makes it tricky to ever find good porn.
Quote:

Is it about being in control and then losing it? Then you can be free to go with someone else's flow?
Somewhat. Kind of like stated above, it’s less about just losing anything and more about finding a better deal. More is more. Like, ok I’m a pretty hourglassy woman myself, took a lot of work and effort, but if something’s coming along that gives MOOOORE… well.. ok, I’m listening. Though if I’m having fun with it, again, the thing’s gotta make me, no easy mode here.

Quote:

If it is all about the surrendering of control and the release of pressure to get everything right… then… This gives me a ton to ponder if I ever write another BE story again. Subs really have a good deal. They just get to focus on their own pleasure; there's no need to ensure other events, actions, and or anticipations are being met.
The word pressure is fun. But yeah, I wouldn’t surrender for me, more like crack, release, go uppies etc. Subs also have a good deal. I’m frequently jealous of my wife, she gets to hang in the shibari… I get to tie rope for an hour. Frick. I should have been a sub.

Quote:

A guy has a sex dungeon with a magical artifact. He explains to the woman he is with that whoever wears the crown becomes queen. The queen's roles are being rubbed down with body oil and getting pounded.
That last sentence would be where I’d quit reading. That’s not a reward! That’s something for him, not her. I don’t give a shit if there’s insertion that’s like the 3rd shittiest orgasm option and mostly it invokes images of some teenager ramming your cervix for 90 seconds and going “Are you close?” which, lol, no buddy, not at all. (Also if it’s informative, if she’s talking, moaning names, or anything other than just kind of focused silence, she’s… not all that into it. Lots of that is for the guy so he’ll cum and we can move on with the day.)
Now if you want a scenario that’ll like… make something happen. Like, let’s take… I dunno. 4-5 ladies (I’m picking numbers at random here.) and they’re on a wall, chained up because IDK space magic. Let’s use your oil concept because oil feels kinda good when it’s actually good oil and it’s magic because space magic. It’ll inflate you but only when you’re turned on by it. You don’t need some guy lecturing about stuff, that’ll keep them all the same size until the end of days and trumpets sound, but have a crossbreeze in the room of oiled up women that’s kinda nice, and you’ll get one starting to break, then as one does… now the peer pressure sets in. So does another, and another… I hope at this point you’re picking up what I’m putting down.

Quote:

Now to explain the trust. The woman is at the guy's mercy. Yet, the moment she is uncomfortable with the scenario, the crown comes off, and it's over. Trust might be the key theme in this story. Both individuals understand the limitations and requirements of the story. One gives up their autonomy for the other's whims. Yet if the other's urges are toxic, the game ends immediately. (Even though one has all the power, the other has access to the end switch. Thus it's the Sub that determines everything.) The moral of the story, even though one character has all the control, it's their responsibility to maintain the dynamic requirements of the relationship. At the same time, the Sub can yell 'CUT' at any time.
That’s actually pretty ok as a concept. I think something might work for like a kinda vanilla heteronormative couple’s porn but it’s mostly going to be for him at that point still.
Quote:

Makes me wonder how long would the average lady character make it on a three-day weekend sexual bender?
Depends on how much water is offered, and if she’s into cardio.

Quote:

I've always enjoyed writing BE fiction where the protagonist has motivation to actually want the BE and not to be just a pair of parentheses.
Same. I just also enjoy being a brat about it too.
Quote:

Personally, I feel this wouldn't be a good story if the male protagonist was a pure creep and only took delight in exploiting the female protagonist. But maybe some enjoy reading this kinda thing...
Oh yeah, and there’s ways to bring about a power structure (male/female/and everyone not seated on a cushion), that’s dynamic or empiric but still isn’t sleeze. Like the power character can KNOW the ladies in question want it, whatever the change is, but they’re maaayybbeee not being 100% honest with themselves ‘bout it. And they’ll enjoy it when they can.
Whew! Hope this posts nicely! Hope this helps and I’m not too cheeky about everything. Ganbate yo!

Blondie 10-02-2021 09:34 AM

How many of you lesbians are sex addicts like Oz?

Prof_Sai 10-02-2021 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blondie (Post 850991)

Smooch!

SuperSecretUserName 10-08-2021 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blondie (Post 850991)

You know, not I, actually, but somedays. I wish I was.

JJStrebas 10-16-2021 07:41 PM

What is the sexiest way that another woman has flirted with you or vice versa?

OhZone 10-22-2021 08:00 PM

I think that was for SSUN, but let me toss a relevant meme atcha!

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...a7&oe=6198928E

LuciPyewacket 10-23-2021 11:19 AM

Heh. What about the Look you always brag about?

OhZone 10-23-2021 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuciPyewacket (Post 851405)
Heh. What about the Look you always brag about?

It doesn't ALWAYS work. :P

Julie Juggernaut 10-23-2021 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OhZone (Post 851407)
It doesn't ALWAYS work. :P

It's super effective.
Was with me anyway.
Xx <3

OhZone 10-23-2021 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julie Juggernaut (Post 851412)
It's super effective.
Was with me anyway.
Xx <3

I was your look back that sealed it. ;)