The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Growth (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Growth Request Thread(Read First Post) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5079)

Ninja In The Night 11-04-2007 03:57 PM

7 Attachment(s)
I am looking for an old comic from Satsuro, there was a colored version by another artist, but for some odd reason BOTH were removed from the DA, The FA, & another place I am unwilling to talk about at the moment. Looking for the last pages of the comic, I am posting the first seven here.

Note: I cannot get in touch with Satsuro, so it's kinda hard for me to get permission.

servbotx 11-04-2007 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja In The Night (Post 119368)
I am looking for an old comic from Satsuro, there was a colored version by another artist, but for some odd reason BOTH were removed from the DA, The FA, & another place I am unwilling to talk about at the moment. Looking for the last pages of the comic, I am posting the first seven here.

Note: I cannot get in touch with Satsuro, so it's kinda hard for me to get permission.

http://warzwars.ifdef.jp/Giantess-22.html

Ninja In The Night 11-05-2007 01:51 AM

Nevermind, I found it, the page is kinda screwy in navigation, you can't reach it from watching earlier pages. Thanks a million.

Belgevain 11-07-2007 01:14 PM

I know this isn't much to go on, but I'm trying to find a clip, its about a toy compny that makes a doll that grows, but the ompany orders it to be destroyed, but one of the developers steals one to keep, and it ends up outgrowing the building and going on a rampage, its around 5 minutes long and is a 3D rendered one... I'd really appreciate any help

Thanks

rabbit_king 11-07-2007 01:33 PM

thats all i need. the clip your talking about is a clip called "PLAYTHING" did you look at giantess city. thats the last place id seen it. and i must say its one of my favs

Belgevain 11-07-2007 02:02 PM

Thank you! Just the one I was after! Thank you so much!

rabbit_king 11-07-2007 02:54 PM

your welcome. alfter all it is a wonderous clip.

i am haveing trouble remembering a story. it had a man and woman and they were making out in a elevator when she starts to grow. they get back to her place were she grows even more. does this ring any bells

TheD00d 11-13-2007 10:16 PM

Hi Guys,

First little post so firstly, love the site.

I've seen on this board before a short hentai comic where a guy and a girl where having sex and the girl started off very small and throughout the process of having sex she was getting bigger with every frame.

The artwork may have been by the group "Basic Champions" or at least an artist from there.

Thanks in advance if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Kong 11-14-2007 02:03 AM

:d

Hello!!!
I saw an old penciled comic in an old site called www.drmcntry.com
It was an awesome giantess comic of an evil queen who was defeated by a wizard and reborn as a giantess. This penciled comic was my first "initiation" in the giantess world... but i couldn't find it again...
Anybody knows something about this penciled comic???
Thanks a lot!!!!

edgewater1364 11-26-2007 07:52 PM

BE is also welcome!

I'm looking for some good leads into a very specific type of sequence comic and/or video clip involving the followings things:
A)Fairies
B)Girls who are Small but grow to regular size
C)Both

If anyone can help me with my ongoing search for these things, I'd be most grateful.

Beetlebomb 12-05-2007 01:42 AM

Hi, i'm not really looking for anything specific but I do have a specific taste in what type of growth i like. If anyone here is willing to point out any good stories or sites that fit what I like i'd be more then appreciated. What i'm looking for:

1) Mini- Giantess
2) Slow growth (not required)
3) Person growing does not know she is growing (change in reality, etc.)
4) No Muscle growth please.

Once again if anyone has any stories or anything of that kind PLEASE let me know. Thank you so much!

sirreal302 12-18-2007 05:36 PM

Son of the Beach

I'm looking for this commercial from the FX show son of the beach where a giant girl gets stuck between the World Trade Center. Anyone know where I can find it?

black doom 12-19-2007 09:02 PM

bettlebomb you should check out the panthers site Ill try to get you a link

Beetlebomb 12-20-2007 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by black doom (Post 129090)
bettlebomb you should check out the panthers site Ill try to get you a link

I've never heard of any panther site. Thank you in advance if you can get me the link, You've caught my curiosity :)

Snotling 01-28-2008 04:40 PM

Re: Growth Request Thread

I'm looking for an old comic, a manga if I remember corectly, I think it was posted a long time ago on this forum but I can't find it. it begins with a normal sized guy and a pixie sized girl... she begins to peasure herself, first with his finger or something and gradually grows enough to move on to biger things... there might have been secondary characters in the background but that was a long time ago so I can't be sure.

can anybody help?

PS yeah, I know I don't post often... not that I don't want to contribute or anything I just rarely happen to find anything new and I'm not much of an artist.

Clickme 01-28-2008 06:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
You're looking for Majyomam, right? I believe this is what you're looking for.

It's from one of the OLDer Processes. Enjoy!

Clickme 01-28-2008 08:07 PM

Although now that I'm thinking of it, does anyone know the REAL name of this manga? Ive looked everywhere and there is no Majyomam! I'd love to find out what happened next! Or even what really happened. Anyone know if this is translated somewhere?

Snotling 01-29-2008 10:03 AM

That exactly the one!

Thanks a lot.

Surllio 01-29-2008 10:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hello here.

This is sort of a different request. I had a series of images saved to my computer from a while back which had to be deleted because of a reformatting. I manged to find 1 in the sequence, but I would like to have the rest of them again if possible.

Thanks.

Kelta 01-29-2008 11:47 AM

12 Attachment(s)
Here ya go
________
Classaction lawsuit

Surllio 01-29-2008 12:50 PM

Thank you

Clickme 01-29-2008 01:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Does anyone know if there was anything after the attached chapter in that manga, or even just the REAL name of it? Majyomam isn't the real title, I've checked.

Shadow00000 01-29-2008 02:09 PM

If it is Majojou Mam (魔女っ娘ママ) from Morris (モリス), it's mine, but the title it's a little different, the artwork is familiar so I wouldn't be surprised if it's from Morris, that's all I can track with so little info.

There is another manga called: Majo Mam Nokimagure no Oto (魔女ママのきまぐれノート), but it's from 1993, I don't think is this.

Clickme 01-29-2008 02:29 PM

I can't find any info on either one. Google hates me. You said, it's yours? If you know where I could find more, even if I have to buy it, I'd be very grateful!

Shadow00000 01-29-2008 07:09 PM

No, I mean like the rest of the members here I also don't know the correct title or the real source, supposing it's the full title I can get an aprox. name in Japanese, which results in that manga from Morris, released in 2002.

When I get the scans I'll confirm if it's or not, but as I said the title differs, so it's not likely to be, in the other hand it's about a Majo Mam, so...it could be a mistranslation in romanji.

Snotling 01-29-2008 07:13 PM

My thank you post didn't show...

Well Thanks a lot.

well if there is anymore that can be known about this manga, I sure would be interested.

Shadow00000 01-29-2008 07:13 PM

If it's not, then I am also out of ideas.

Has anyone tried checking the G-Zone (Japanese) website ?, last time I checked this was probabily one of the only GTS that was missing in it's database.

Clickme 01-31-2008 09:01 AM

Well, now that that one's settled...

See, during the posting of that one in the GTS section, I was reminded of another one I saw a while back...

I can't remember much but it started with a fairy bound vertically someway, and there was this guy "tooling" her with various objects. At some point she grows to a normal human size and starts ranting at him and telling him off, but it wares off and she starts shrinking again, but before she gets too much smaller, he starts to have his way with her.

Forgive me for getting one thing and asking for another right away.

Shadow00000 01-31-2008 09:08 AM

I would need to see the pages.

Was the one with shrinking and growing knifes identified ?. This one and Majo Mam were the only 2 that had missing entries in the G-Zone database, that I remember of course, there may be others.

Clickme 01-31-2008 09:55 AM

I've checked everywhere I can think of, all my old lurks via the way back machine, and I got nothing.

Although. she didn't get passed a normal human size, so could be that G-Zone would have it anyways?

Shadow00000 01-31-2008 10:10 AM

It's unlikely, if you want to check:

Code:

http://g-zone.come-up.to/J/library/
PAGE 1 (英数字)[21 Mangas]
PAGE 2 (あ~お)[28 Mangas]
PAGE 3 (か~こ)[24 Mangas]
PAGE 4 (さ~そ)[32 Mangas]
PAGE 5 (た~と)[36 Mangas]
PAGE 6 (な~の)[6 Mangas]
PAGE 7 (は~ほ)[20 Mangas]
PAGE 8 (ま~も)[28 Mangas]
PAGE 9 (や~よ)[7 Mangas]
PAGE 10 (ら~ろ)[2 Mangas]
PAGE 11 (わ)[2 Mangas]

That was the quantity of mangas per page last time I checked, that the way I know when there are new entries. There others with some entries duplicated here:

Code:

http://g-zone.come-up.to/J/gsmall/
Only covers illustrations, no previews that why those are seperated.

Clickme 01-31-2008 11:29 AM

Not there, but thanks for the link

Dave 02-03-2008 07:09 PM

Hello. I would like to know if somebody would be kind enough to post a link or any download to a giantess fiction of a girl outgrowing the Earth or galaxy or even the universe. I'd love to read something like that (Because I've never had the chance to find one and I'm having trouble with google). I'd highly appreciate if somebody would help me find a GTS story like that. Thanks in advance!

haseooftwilight 02-03-2008 08:44 PM

there is an artist on devient art who just finished a little process he did like that he is actually one of my favorites and i think he stomps around here too check out sophias breakthrough it may not be an actual written story but you may still enjoy it

http://zabuzabotz.deviantart.com/

beckymagi 02-05-2008 12:12 PM

Does anyone remember a story (I think it was by nomdreserv) about a college-age guy whose sister finds a way to alter reality so all women become taller, stronger and more dominant while all men become shorter, weaker and more submissive? I remember several key scenes, but I can't remember the title of it:
  • The guy is challenged to a basketball game by the star of the high school girls' basketball team. She's almost as tall as him to start, but she slowly grows as they play, and the ball turns pink. By the end of it, all the girls watching the game are taller than him, and he's having trouble throwing the ball very far.
  • He and his friend run into a very short younger girl who's long had a crush on him, but now they're about the same height and she's much more bold about her feelings.
  • The girl goes to the mall with her friend, and finds all the hard-core sports are now considered women's sports, because they'd be too tough for men.
  • Teenage girls at the mall, mostly around 6 feet tall, now unabashedly hit on the guys, who are closer to 5 feet tall

This is sort of similar to nom's Switch story (where men and women progressively switch roles/heights/strengths on a worldwide basis), but different. Does anyone know what happened to nom? He hasn't updated in a year, and emails I send him just bounce back.

zero000 02-06-2008 06:10 AM

I've been searching everywhere to find works of Umgos on the internet. I know there are a few pictures in the forum but I was wondering if anyone had archived some or most of his work that could be reposted or sent to me by email either way I'm sure people would like to see his works again.

Thanks much

Quadhouse 02-06-2008 10:52 PM

Nom's considering pulling his site. Last I heard, he wasn't enjoying his writing the way he used to. Once he finishes "Personal Demons" he might stop writing altogether.

Wes13 02-07-2008 08:12 AM

Hello there, I remember an old little two page comic where a little imp or something is using a anthro feline's tail like a pump by moving it up and down to make her grow bigger, bustier and buffer. I remember seeing it on some Yahoo group. I wonder if any of you have a copy of it or know where I can find it again.

zero000 02-07-2008 12:04 PM

This is for Wes13
If you login to yahoo groups here is the website:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MaxsOldMovies/files/

you should find what your looking for near the bottom under the name "tirepump"

zero000 02-07-2008 12:08 PM

sorry wes13 thats not the same file... but sorta close
my mistake

Beetlebomb 02-08-2008 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beckymagi (Post 142841)
Does anyone remember a story (I think it was by nomdreserv) about a college-age guy whose sister finds a way to alter reality so all women become taller, stronger and more dominant while all men become shorter, weaker and more submissive? I remember several key scenes, but I can't remember the title of it:
  • The guy is challenged to a basketball game by the star of the high school girls' basketball team. She's almost as tall as him to start, but she slowly grows as they play, and the ball turns pink. By the end of it, all the girls watching the game are taller than him, and he's having trouble throwing the ball very far.
  • He and his friend run into a very short younger girl who's long had a crush on him, but now they're about the same height and she's much more bold about her feelings.
  • The girl goes to the mall with her friend, and finds all the hard-core sports are now considered women's sports, because they'd be too tough for men.
  • Teenage girls at the mall, mostly around 6 feet tall, now unabashedly hit on the guys, who are closer to 5 feet tall

This is sort of similar to nom's Switch story (where men and women progressively switch roles/heights/strengths on a worldwide basis), but different. Does anyone know what happened to nom? He hasn't updated in a year, and emails I send him just bounce back.

I've actually never heard of Nom until you mentioned him. i checked out the story and it seems VERY VERY similar to a story that I know of by Mark New. The key points you said were in the story don't match this, but I'm sure you'll enjoy this story. You can find it here.

Hope i've helped you. I really enjoy stories that have those type of things in them as well. Send me a PM or something and maybe we can share some stories you and I've got!

Beetlebomb

Insanity 02-08-2008 08:35 PM

The story you're looking for is "Matt & Emma", co-written by nomdreserv and Marknew. The link on nomdreserv's site disappeared, although it is still buried in his "stories" folder somewhere, but Marknew still has a copy of it on The Valkyrie:

http://www.thevalkyrie.com/stories/m.../mattnemma.txt

Clickme 02-20-2008 11:21 PM

There was this clip I saw a while back. It had some dude with a giant arrow for a stick, and they had to grow a women to please him to save the town

I was wondering if anyone could upload it or point me in the right direction, cuz I can't seem to find it anymore.

Thank you very much for your help.

Jamball 03-29-2008 12:56 AM

Does anyone have, or at least remember the Olivia Comic where she drinks something, gets horney and the grows whenever she gets aroused?

I remember seeing it at a yahoo club i think, but can't seem to locate it anymore.

Thanks in advance,

--
Jamball

TB Tabby 04-04-2008 06:23 PM

Is there anywhere I can find the "Satisfaction in Wonderland" AMV that used to be on YouTube?

Sour Oblivion 04-14-2008 06:59 AM

I don't normally post requests, but this is a request for something I've simply been unable to find. It's a work by Senno Knife (a.k.a. Senno Naiff, Senno Naifu). Senno Knife seems to be a fairly popular mangaka, so I wouldn't think this would be that hard to find. Anyway, here's the G-Zone link: http://g-zone.come-up.to/J/library/325

Looks pretty cool. I ran the text on that page through BabelFish and it looks like the girl shown there starts to grow at a rapid pace because of some weird medicine she took.

On a side note, this is another one I noticed at G-Zone that looks interesting, especially if you're a mini-GTS fan: http://g-zone.come-up.to/J/library/27

Anurubius 04-14-2008 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clickme (Post 146416)
There was this clip I saw a while back. It had some dude with a giant arrow for a stick, and they had to grow a women to please him to save the town

I was wondering if anyone could upload it or point me in the right direction, cuz I can't seem to find it anymore.

Thank you very much for your help.

http://www.gts-depot.net/Animation/J...ed/Pink_Rider/
dont know where to find the clip

EmperorZeb 04-24-2008 10:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
For the man looking for the Olivia Comic, here it is.

Jamball 04-28-2008 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmperorZeb (Post 165396)
For the man looking for the Olivia Comic, here it is.

Zeb, that was me, but I'm having a hard time opening the zip.

I'm on a mac and using Stuffit expander.

Hmmm.

EDIT: I got it figured out. Thanks so much!

--
Jamball

CRFan 05-07-2008 05:05 PM

There was briefly a R-rated version of this clip (Savage She-Hulk, Recut):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojRp2...eature=related
(hopefully this link works :0) It of course got removed from YouTube, wondering if anyone still has it anywhere. Original content author apparently lost it in a hard-drive crash from reading over the discussion about the clip

likezomgwtf 05-07-2008 05:46 PM

this was a really long time ago so i cant remeber it well but shotime or hbo or osemthing made there own movie it was about this kid selling his soul to the devil to be popular but there was a girl who did the same thing and at the end of the movie when she turned back to normal she grew a foot in an ambulance , i was wondering if anyone could help me find the name of the movie or a clip :D

Greenish_Funk 05-17-2008 08:32 PM

Simple request. I'm sure someone knows what I'm referring to from my vague subscription.

There was this comic hosted on Kinkling's website (although not done by Kinkling), it was created by I believe 2 people (the names completely escape me), and I think it was loosely based off of Final Fantasy 7. The gist of the story goes the prince is afraid of women, so some guy spreads gas throughout the entire castle, making all women big, madness and humour occur, with a majour not so big twist at the end.

I think he had other works posted on the site too, and I'm thinking his name might be moop. Artwork and/or links would be appreciated. Thanks.

ProfessorMishap 05-17-2008 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenish_Funk (Post 173919)
Simple request. I'm sure someone knows what I'm referring to from my vague subscription.

There was this comic hosted on Kinkling's website (although not done by Kinkling), it was created by I believe 2 people (the names completely escape me), and I think it was loosely based off of Final Fantasy 7. The gist of the story goes the prince is afraid of women, so some guy spreads gas throughout the entire castle, making all women big, madness and humour occur, with a majour not so big twist at the end.

I think he had other works posted on the site too, and I'm thinking his name might be moop. Artwork and/or links would be appreciated. Thanks.

What you mean is the Disgaea comic. lol

Greenish_Funk 05-19-2008 10:19 PM

Disgaea comic? Hmmm, got a link? Judging by what google is showing me, I don't think it's what I'm talking about. The comic I'm talking about was rather sketchy, didn't have clean/inked lines.

TheD00d 05-21-2008 02:17 AM

For fear of nercoing a thread somewhere else, does anyone have a copy of "Bakunyu Daihyakka" ?

http://www.process-productions.com/f...=newpost&t=258

Thanks in advance :-)

Yuanguy 06-14-2008 09:42 PM

I remember awhile ago seeing a She Hulk tf sort of a befor and after thing of super girl turning into she hulk. If anyone can please post the link id much appreciate it.

Logan73 06-24-2008 06:42 AM

Does anyone haave a copy of the story "Meg's Big Day"? I think it was written by Merritstone. I really enjoyed reading it, but have been unable to find it since it was first posted.
Thanks.

FireStorm 06-24-2008 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuanguy (Post 184044)
I remember awhile ago seeing a She Hulk tf sort of a befor and after thing of super girl turning into she hulk. If anyone can please post the link id much appreciate it.

I think I know which one you mean. It was done by the artist Chris Morea I believe. He a brilliant artist who has actually drawn a load of excllent quality growth pics and seqeuences, its just a case of whether or not he'd want his work to be posted here.

dsojourn 06-24-2008 07:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's Meg's Big Day for you Logan.

Logan73 06-24-2008 09:28 PM

Thank you dsojourn!