The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Growth (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Growth Request Thread(Read First Post) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5079)

LOD 01-25-2009 08:58 AM

Re: Growth Request Thread

I started looking for Majyomam, but couldn't find it in my archives. There is a manga about a fairy that talks a guy into jerking her off with his finger, causing her to grow. Then when she's his size they have sex making her crash through the roof!!!:D

rabbit_king 01-25-2009 02:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
did you want the rest i can post the rest..
Attachment 44993

gtslovermr 01-27-2009 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkborn (Post 257732)
Was there sex involved? I was thinking it was that Majoyman comic or however it was spelled. I think it was posted here before.

no sex, I think it was a powder or it just started to happen. It was somewhat Manga-ish, but it looks like it came from North America. The preview picture for it showed her at a foot high, ripped dress(because she was originally 6 inches), boots off, and covering herself in someone's hand. Again, her name started with a Z and she had short dark hair.

LOD 01-27-2009 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabbit_king (Post 257838)
did you want the rest i can post the rest..
Attachment 44993

Yeah that's the one I was talking about. Thanks!

rabbit_king 01-27-2009 03:36 PM

19 Attachment(s)
here we go here is the rest of it its on of my favorites. enjoy.

Attachment 45062Attachment 45063Attachment 45064Attachment 45065Attachment 45066Attachment 45067Attachment 45068Attachment 45069Attachment 45070Attachment 45071
Attachment 45072Attachment 45073Attachment 45074Attachment 45075Attachment 45076Attachment 45077Attachment 45078Attachment 45079Attachment 45080

LOD 01-27-2009 04:27 PM

Thank you again!;)

rabbit_king 01-27-2009 06:33 PM

no prob *flies off*

gtslovermr 01-28-2009 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dsojourn (Post 257756)
He simply had the one promotional image of the fairy-esque girl looking pissy and sitting in someone's hand, which shouldn't be too hard to dig up.

Then can you please dig it up for me, or at least point to where it is with a link. Thank you for the update on what happened to it.

Lt.Surge 02-11-2009 09:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Lurker coming out.
I found what lloks like a page from a manga, was wondering if someone can tell me what it is, maybe where to find it, or even if it's really a manga.
Thank you.

Ninja In The Night 02-11-2009 09:39 PM

That style reminds me of Sailor Vore, a parody of Sailor Moon, but I don't recall seeing Giantess in it, she just shrunk the bad guys & ate them. Um, but maybe it's by the same artist, I'll see if I can find it in my archives.

dsojourn 02-11-2009 11:26 PM

I'm pretty sure it's by 'Somari', a once prolific Jaanese artist. Its a parody of UltraMan that goes on for 15-20 or so pages. She outgrows her school and fights a Godzilla looking thing, gets her butt kicked, eats the guy she likes and uses the power-up from that to grow to Mega size and step on the monster (and half the city). Somewhere in the ole' archives.

Goliath 02-12-2009 01:51 AM

There was this GTS & BE Growth comic posted here around 1 month ago I think, It started out with some elfs drinking a bottle of milk or something and they started growing and they fighted with each other about the bottle. Then they got huge and started sucking on each others breasts and grew even further. Was posted here and I think the poster was the creator of it but I cant find the thread and I cant remember the creaters name. Does this ring any bells?

LOD 02-12-2009 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goliath (Post 263737)
There was this GTS & BE Growth comic posted here around 1 month ago I think, It started out with some elfs drinking a bottle of milk or something and they started growing and they fighted with each other about the bottle. Then they got huge and started sucking on each others breasts and grew even further. Was posted here and I think the poster was the creator of it but I cant find the thread and I cant remember the creaters name. Does this ring any bells?

the creator's name is turtlepie and I believe the name of the thread is 'New Comic'.

Goliath 02-12-2009 02:02 PM

Yeap that's the one! Thanks!

Lt.Surge 02-12-2009 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lt.Surge (Post 263700)
Lurker coming out.
I found what lloks like a page from a manga, was wondering if someone can tell me what it is, maybe where to find it, or even if it's really a manga.
Thank you.

So any idea where I might be able to find it? If possible translated into English.
If not thanks anyway.

Sorry if I seem impatience.

yojumbo8 02-13-2009 02:14 PM

rabbit king or for anyone for that matter. do you have a translated version of the magna you posted

rabbit_king 02-13-2009 03:37 PM

sorry i do not. i wish every day some one would

solid ss 02-14-2009 12:04 AM

do you have a pic of batman bieng held in giantess hand

Ninja In The Night 03-08-2009 06:08 PM

I seem to recall a GTS story of Darkstalker's Felicia, starting to asborb everything she touched or ate & growing at an incredible rate. Does anyone have this story? Can't remember where it was from...

Max AP 03-08-2009 06:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja In The Night (Post 275406)
I seem to recall a GTS story of Darkstalker's Felicia, starting to asborb everything she touched or ate & growing at an incredible rate. Does anyone have this story? Can't remember where it was from...

Could it be this one? A friend wrote it a long time ago (early in 2003). Hope this could be the one you are looking for.

Max

gameseeker18 03-18-2009 02:01 AM

I'm trying to find the various giantess comics from E.L. Publications. - http://web.archive.org/web/200512080....com/frame.htm (Web Archive)

I've already done the research and I know that ELP had gone out of business in 2005, and I also know that BustArtist bought out their comics and legally owns them in 2006 (http://www.overflowingforum.com/view...php?f=2&t=1052), but he's only obtained the right to "Tremendous Tit Tales". My question is where are the rest of the giantess comics?

I'd prefer to gain/buy the comics legally instead of just downloading them online or using a torrent, but where can I find these comics? Does anybody at least have any leads on ELP's comics?

Clickme 03-18-2009 07:35 AM

Quote:

Actually, from the description it sounds like one of the Growth commissions Lorekeep was having done (or trying to have done) for his earliest packages. It was going to be something like that story "Plaything", with some guy getting possession of a little fairy/doll thing (whose name did start with a "z") growing when it ate or sex was involved, etc. Unfortunately, it never got made, or at least not to the point that Lorekeep was able to do anything with it, and I know it passed through the "hands" of at least 2 different artists. He simply had the one promotional image of the fairy-esque girl looking pissy and sitting in someone's hand, which shouldn't be too hard to dig up.
Are you talking about the Plaything Poser work by Voluminous? I know there are different versions of the story out there. The one I have starts with a scientist in a lab with a tiny woman in a tube and she grows a little. After the fade out, she's on a hospital bed (about 15-20 inches tall). She goes through several small growth spurts and such.

jack36262001 03-18-2009 09:20 PM

Not sure if this has been asked before it is fairly old(so could have been). I cant seem to even see the growth in the screen shot but it is labeled as such and i was wondering if any one has the clip or knows were this screen shot is from? Thank You.
http://size_change.tripod.com/TF5.jpg

Clickme 03-18-2009 09:29 PM

Link doesn't work...

fidadoudafi 03-19-2009 02:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
copy paste the address and the magic is done:

Vortex3113 03-21-2009 10:04 PM

This is really racking my brain, I remember reading this growth comic some odd years ago where this guy had a little sister, or it might've been neighbor, that was extremely small for her age. Then she went to a private school i think where she started growing slowly. She eventually ended up being like amazon height and it was because of some medicine she had taken. The story was like double digits chapter length. But it extended to them starting to date and doin. For the life of me I can't remember any important factors from the story to search it, I also thought I might've found it here but I'm not positive. Any help would be greatly appreciated :o

Max AP 03-22-2009 06:03 AM

I know only a story (not comic) that could match that description. It's "Compounding Interest" by Hunter S. Creek.

Could be that the one you are looking for?

Max

Vortex3113 03-22-2009 12:20 PM

I'm not sure, I'll google it and check it out

Edit: Yup that was it! Thanks a lot, I had this random urge to find that story, it was one of my favorites ^^

darkoverlord2008 03-31-2009 07:11 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Any idea what manga this is? Been racking my brains on it for a while i know i had it once as i remember acquiring it from giantess garden

Lt.Surge 04-27-2009 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lt.Surge (Post 263857)
So any idea where I might be able to find it? If possible translated into English.
If not thanks anyway.

Sorry if I seem impatience.

Bumping my request.
Any luck finding anything yet?

Alien Armistice 05-04-2009 01:39 PM

Yo. I tried searching to find this, but since I can't remember the name of the artist, nor do I have any digital copies of his work (Just some printed out from ages ago. I lack a scanner) I figured I'd just post.

This was a Japanese anime GTS artist, his site was all in Japanese. His M.O. was girls tittyfucking buses, and/or crushing them between their boobs. It comprised at least 80 percent of his work. If that doesn't ring a bell with someone, nothing will.

I remember his username being something short like Shiro, Kiro, or something like that. Any tips?

Kula_chan 05-05-2009 09:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm fairly certain the artist you're looking for is called Kemo.

Alien Armistice 05-06-2009 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kula_chan (Post 300936)
I'm fairly certain the artist you're looking for is called Kemo.

YES. Where can I find more of his work?

keveron 05-08-2009 11:26 PM

Couple of pics from...something.

http://gs-uploader.jpn.org/documents...2/D8F1B514.png

http://gs-uploader.jpn.org/documents...2/D8F1A6AA.png

Looks like a game, but could well have just been photoshopped to give the appearance of one. But if it IS a game...what's it called and where could I find it?!

Darkborn 05-09-2009 11:27 PM

It's 3D Custom Girl.

This is just a mod of it. I had the original for um...personal uses, but I never learned of this mod before hand.

I forgot where I got it lol, I think it was a friend.
Here's a vid of more of that giantess stuff.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2Ojq...eature=channel

lordbo 05-10-2009 08:42 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I can't find the entire manga for this comic i only have 2 pages of does anyone know it?

its a gts futa comic

keveron 05-10-2009 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alien Armistice (Post 301340)
YES. Where can I find more of his work?

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=p...list&tags=kemo

Dunno how much of his work that is, but its a start at least.

Cilansis 05-17-2009 05:32 PM

Looking for the original image sequences of this work please.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5l...e-process_sexy

Not very good, but still a fun little read. Thanks for any help.

qzar9999 05-17-2009 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cilansis (Post 305124)
Looking for the original image sequences of this work please.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5l...e-process_sexy

Not very good, but still a fun little read. Thanks for any help.

Thou shalt recieve, an thou dost but ask.

http://www.process-productions.com/f...ead.php?t=8460

Cilansis 05-17-2009 08:46 PM

Thank you very much qzar9999.

gtslovermr 06-03-2009 12:02 AM

Now I know someone out there can help me with this one. A long time ago, giantess garden posted a Wonder Woman mini gts comic that was black and white and had Dick Dastardly riding (like a horse, bridle and all) her in one of the pages and then hanging her from a barn beam in the next shot. If anybody has those six shots or the whole comic, Please post! and I will try to remember more detail if you need it.

mb78 06-06-2009 03:07 PM

So my first ever post, and it's a request. I am fail.

Anyway, I'm looking for a story that used to be on a couple Yahoo She-Hulk related groups, but I haven't been able to find it in a while. It was based in Louisiana, I believe, and the characters mostly had French-Cajun style names. Without remembering full details, there was a she-hulk, and a female werewolf who got kidnapped by some mysterious organization. During the rescue attempt, the werewolf bites the she-hulk, and Grey hulk results.

There was also a small brief sequel that followed that story as well that I would be looking for (less a sequel than an unfinished beginning to a sequel, I guess), which has the now grey-hulk charcter being kidnapped just as she begins to transform.

Thanks for any help, and I apologize if the request is out of line in anyway.

CK01 06-06-2009 05:22 PM

Not out of line to request it in here. I definitely recall it, but christ I don't know which is more confusing, going through old CDs to see if I saved it or sorting through all the crap that's clogging up the groups these days :(

pseudoclever 06-10-2009 01:06 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Back before my hard drive crashed, this was one of my favorite sequences of pictures. I know for a FACT that there's at least one more pic to this, and hopefully more than that. Can anyone help me out?

Clevens 06-10-2009 01:37 PM

Try a shrinking man board......

EchoWing 06-19-2009 04:17 AM

Not too long ago, there was a guy on DA who posted a couple BE/GTS sequences, one featuring Hinata of 'Naruto', the other Rukia of 'Bleach'. Does anyone have a link to his page?

LOD 06-19-2009 12:34 PM

To psudoclever: The artist that made that comic is named The Unknown Hand. Just search his name at giantess city and you'll find his many SW and SM drawings :)

To echowing: I think you're talking about www.angelbattler.deviantart.com or there's also this awesome artist www.Bluefoxmask.deviantart.com :D

j2k 06-20-2009 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liveordie83 (Post 316117)
To psudoclever: The artist that made that comic is named The Unknown Hand. Just search his name at giantess city and you'll find his many SW and SM drawings :)

To echowing: I think you're talking about www.angelbattler.deviantart.com or there's also this awesome artist www.Bluefoxmask.deviantart.com :D

N647 did a Bleach one too: http://n647.deviantart.com/art/bleac...ssion-66997955

EchoWing 06-22-2009 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liveordie83 (Post 316117)

angelbattler was indeed the one I was seeking, but thanks for pointing out bluefoxmask - I'm gonna have to give her stuff a glance.

Daichi Azure 06-30-2009 12:09 PM

<deleted See Reason>

Heroku24 06-30-2009 03:06 PM

I'm looking for a comic called Attack of the 50ft Spy, it was posted on the web sometime ago. Any help finding it would be great.

Xizorbg 07-03-2009 11:18 AM

Would love to see a sequence of Storm from the X-men turning into a She-Hulk! Anyone know where one might be found if it exists?

Vortic 07-03-2009 11:00 PM

I've looked in the Notable Contributions, and gone all the way through this subforum, and searched, but can't find a 3D growth video. If anyone thinks they have it, the plot is as follows:

A guy gets some growth pills and brings them to some sort of harem, wherein the girls grow larger as their sexual activity goes on. The last scene I remember was this guy, shall we say, deflowering a blonde on a bed as she grew increasingly larger.

jaden 07-12-2009 11:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Was digging through an old video bit and found the attached. Does anyone know what the second part is from, or have a version that actually has sound?

LOD 07-12-2009 11:54 PM

It's from this thread:

http://www.process-productions.com/f...t=15909&page=2

Sorry to say but this was never available for download with sound, but there is good news. I'm pretty sure that they are releasing it in the US fully translated and uncensored!!!!

Clevens 07-14-2009 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sssssssssssssssssssss (Post 214323)
im looking for this movie download
Attack of the 40 Ft Tall Incredibly Shrinking Women
thank you

PLEASE! 99% of everything here is here against copyright law. lighten up.

Mr GorpThorp 07-16-2009 05:07 PM

I'm looking for the story "Moonlight Madness" which was a she-hulk story, I think it was a contest entry on a Yahoo Group but I lost my Yahoo account and can't for the life of me remember which group the file was in.

dimdonk 07-27-2009 06:03 AM

i'm looking for the same comic like this

http://www.giantesscity.com/forum/vi...p?f=25&t=46074

i'm so glad if anyone know it..

EchoWing 07-27-2009 07:43 AM

Much like others, I can't help but enjoy Dragoon's stuff. Recently, I came across some samples of a sequence called "Blue". Does anyone have a complete version of it?

qzar9999 07-27-2009 10:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
EchoWing: If I recall correctly, I don't think that sequence ever was finished. The "Sample" was all there was. (Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong as I wouldn't mind seeing a full version either.)

Vortic: Possibly this is what you're looking for? It's the nearest thing I can think of, though it doesn't 100% match your description...