The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   AP/AR (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   AR / AP Request Thread(Read First Post) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5076)

Sutibaru 01-10-2007 05:50 PM

AR / AP Request Thread(Read First Post)

I hope this thread will cure the problem of people making threads for requests and make the process forums a more friendly place. Within this thread you can make your requests but you MUST FOLLOW THE RULES.

1. Requests must deal with process material.

2. Requests should be as descriptive as possible in order to help.

3. Requests must be searched for before requested.

4. Fulfilled requests should be answered in links rather than attachments in order to save Lorekeep's webspace.
If the file is not on the forum at all (linked or attached) and is thought to be good enough, it may deserve a thread of it's own.

5. Requests should be kept to existing material.
Try not to request for process material that you do not know if exists or not such as "I am looking for process material of [insert character].

Lorekeep, if you have a problem with this, go ahead and delete these threads. I am sure you see what I am trying to do here.

TrunKated 01-25-2007 02:00 PM

Anyone heard of the Japanese Movie, "I Never Had a Flying Dream?" I don't know the nature of the AP or AR but there's supposed to be some.

RocMegamanX 03-09-2007 07:24 PM

Does anyone here have a non-animated AP chart to use as an example for making my own AP chart?

Preferably between 3 and 5 stages. Min. Age: 8 years old

TrunKated 03-09-2007 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RocMegamanX
Does anyone here have a non-animated AP chart to use as an example for making my own AP chart?

Preferably between 3 and 5 stages. Min. Age: 8 years old

Dang I know something like that was posted here somewhere. I think Suti found it within a really weird wacky gif, and then some others posted the chart it came from... Anyone which thread. I can't seem to find it.

PrBlahBlahtson 03-10-2007 08:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Well, I was going to point you to danbooru.donmai.us, but they're dead now. That was an unpleasant surprise. Instead I'll just upload it. I'm lazy.

Nom Anor 03-10-2007 10:05 AM

That's cute.

RocMegamanX 03-10-2007 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrBlahBlahtson
Well, I was going to point you to danbooru.donmai.us, but they're dead now. That was an unpleasant surprise. Instead I'll just upload it. I'm lazy.

That's more like AR...But maybe I can just reverse it on an IMG program...or something.

Shadow_Gamer 03-10-2007 05:52 PM

Hey i been looking for a sound file that is similare to the gts growing sound just that the volume has changed it was on the old yahoo ap group age magic but not any more , the like th file below.

PrBlahBlahtson 03-11-2007 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RocMegamanX
That's more like AR...But maybe I can just reverse it on an IMG program...or something.

It's meant to be read from right to left, like most age/bust/height charts that came off of Danbooru.

MidnightDragon 03-15-2007 04:46 PM

Something that I'd personally like to see is a "reverse magical girl". What I mean is, the vast majority of magical girls are preteen girls who transform into older teens.

I think it would be cool to see the opposite; a young woman who transforms into a preteen magical girl. With great power comes...the loss of adult status?

Shmendrick 03-15-2007 06:18 PM

Something I was wondering if anyone had a copy of was a Budweiser commercial that showed two men taking a busload of elderly women to a Fountain of Youth- many of them are showered with jets of Bud Light beer and youthened in a few dissolves and some off-camera. (Boo!) I never saw it again, but it was a long time ago, during the first run of Star Trek: TNG.

I don't think this is as good as the Kristal Beer commercial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHpSWExZ5SI&NR)
, but the Bud commercial was well before morphing so I just was hoping to see it again, like the Rachel Hunter Keystone commercial (AR/TG/Transform)... >.<

PrBlahBlahtson 03-15-2007 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MidnightDragon
Something that I'd personally like to see is a "reverse magical girl". What I mean is, the vast majority of magical girls are preteen girls who transform into older teens.

I think it would be cool to see the opposite; a young woman who transforms into a preteen magical girl. With great power comes...the loss of adult status?

I believe that something similar to that was mentioned. I gave up looking for it, but I think it was called "Because I'm A Goddess" or something like that. Anyway, I think it was whenever she used her powers, she'd go from developed to... not.