The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transgender Process (M2F / F2M) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   New EBOOK: "Werechild: The Man Who Became a Little Girl" (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38780)

Susan Donym Stories 06-06-2015 12:44 PM

New EBOOK: "Werechild: The Man Who Became a Little Girl"

http://i61.tinypic.com/2a6o041.jpg

Veronica and Al are in love, but Al has a secret. The men of his family have been cursed, and every night at sunset Al turns into a pretty little girl named Alice. What will Veronica do, when she finds out the man of her dreams is also a girl young enough to be her daughter?

Susan Donym's new novella is a bizarre yet sweet fantasy romance, a story of transgender age regression that explores a relationship like no other. No matter how much Al wants to be a man for the woman he loves, when the sun sets Veronica stops being his babe and becomes his babysitter.

This novella contains some mild adult language and is intended for mature readers. 22,000-plus words.

CLICK HERE to read "Werechild: The Man Who Became a Little Girl"

wandering_spirit 06-06-2015 05:20 PM

Re: New EBOOK: "Werechild: The Man Who Became a Little Girl"

Three bucks for 125 pages? Sounds like chicken feed.

Susan Donym Stories 06-06-2015 05:45 PM

It's a pretty standard price for a novella of this length. I'm hoping we can avoid this turning into another discussion about eBook pricing. That's a subject that's been covered many times before, and this is a brand new book.

wandering_spirit 06-06-2015 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Donym Stories (Post 751174)
It's a pretty standard price for a novella of this length. I'm hoping we can avoid this turning into another discussion about eBook pricing. That's a subject that's been covered many times before, and this is a brand new book.

Okay, I won't go there.

unknow1 01-12-2022 12:34 PM

ik this old post but if still around got change have that book?

mb78 02-05-2022 09:33 AM

Same question is this one still available for purchase anywhere?

collecter 02-16-2022 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Donym Stories (Post 751174)

i don’t care how much it cost i want buy this book i been crazy how long i been look for it and want to read this well over year now . please tell there is a way get this book or others?

Susan Donym Stories 02-22-2022 06:20 PM

I'm sorry, I don't check this board very often and I'm just seeing these posts now. I'll address the availability of my books on the forum soon. Amazon blocked a bunch of my books a while ago, and I want to find some way for people to read this stuff!

変な変態 03-03-2022 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Donym Stories (Post 853070)
I'm sorry, I don't check this board very often and I'm just seeing these posts now. I'll address the availability of my books on the forum soon. Amazon blocked a bunch of my books a while ago, and I want to find some way for people to read this stuff!

Glad you're thinking about making those stories available again. It really sucks that Amazon is so keen on blocking fantasy stories like this.
There are a bunch of age regression stories that get purged.

collecter 04-07-2022 09:07 AM

how doing patreon or set up website i can buy the book from you on here or can i email you ?

collecter 04-07-2022 09:13 AM

i dm you my email. and we try few way to get your book back up for people to buy and read again . surprisingly few site that allow your book to be sold.