The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   And Everything Else... (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Missa - FUTANARI (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34553)

missa 07-29-2013 05:00 PM

Hung Like a Horse - Missa

Hi Guys!

I have made a futa video (commissioned by a member here)! I wonder if this goes into transformation or into transgender? I am not transforming into a man, so maybe transformation? If I am wrong, and someone wants me to move my post-- just say so! ;)

Please read the storyline for details on the video. I am loving the futa fetish. I think most girls who know how amazing a clit feels, wonder what it feels like for guys to have essentially a super long clit! I love imagining and playing with the idea.

There are elements that you guys here at Process love: clothes ripping, eye color changing, sweat, and fantasy. I hope you guys love this video! Thanks for peeking at it.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accou.../horsefuta.gif

GenYun 07-29-2013 05:43 PM

Re: Hung Like a Horse - Missa

Another to add to the list, awesome!

Though ideally, this would probably go into the 'everything else' section.

shinchan1 07-29-2013 06:27 PM

uta isnt my thing, though the idea o a horse tf is awesome!

KrustyTheSailor 07-29-2013 09:16 PM

Another one out of the park!

One word of advice: please don't use your iPad in the tub ;)

Eviscerator 07-30-2013 01:05 AM

It would go into the 'everything else' section, the DTG thread specifically.

missa 07-30-2013 06:37 PM

Good I am glad you guys are liking it! :-D

Krusty, I knooow I have heard it is terrible for your iPad. I love to answer my emails in my tub, so relaxing.

vincent_richter 07-30-2013 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missa (Post 705594)
Good I am glad you guys are liking it! :-D

Krusty, I knooow I have heard it is terrible for your iPad. I love to answer my emails in my tub, so relaxing.

I think he's more concerned about water + electricity + you, which I find kinda sweet.
You can always get another iPad, but you can't get another you. ;)

Perhaps investing in a waterproof case...? ;)

NMe 08-03-2013 01:54 PM

While you can damage your iPad beyond repair by dropping it into the water, it would need to have one heck of an overcharged battery to harm you if it fell into your tub. :P

saixhinata 08-03-2013 11:38 PM

Most likely gonna buy this, anyone care to give an overview?

missa 08-04-2013 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saixhinata (Post 706022)

I start off this video kicking ass, then later on, I kick more ass. Just when you think that I have kicked too much ass, I finish this video off with kicking even MORE ass, and then jizz. It's pretty cool. :p

vincent_richter 08-04-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missa (Post 706048)
I start off this video kicking ass, then later on, I kick more ass. Just when you think that I have kicked too much ass, I finish this video off with kicking even MORE ass, and then jizz. It's pretty cool. :p

I hope this isn't too forward of me...

...marry me? :D

TF-Viewer 08-04-2013 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vincent_richter (Post 706081)
I hope this isn't too forward of me...

...marry me? :D

Dude, sorry to break it to you, but she's already married. :(

vincent_richter 08-04-2013 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 706082)
Dude, sorry to break it to you, but she's already married. :(

Is it wrong to be jelly of the lucky bastard? All the girls I've had any success in dating have been either so submissive and quiet that you almost don't know they're there, or with a wit so caustic it drives most people away. What I'm trying to say, is that in my microcosm, women with a real, voiced sense of humor seem few and far between, so people like Missa are a pleasure indeed. :)

missa 08-04-2013 06:45 PM

Oooh! You make me feel so good. :-) Thank you so much.

Obsidian Reaver 08-14-2013 04:21 PM

Review

Quote:

Originally Posted by saixhinata (Post 706022)

A bit late, I know, but just now getting around to reviewing the clip. So, yeah, here's my take on it.

I'd honestly avoid this one. Over half the clip is nothing more than her walking around the shop, getting in the tub, or doing a trillion other non-process activities. So in reality that 12+ min run-time actually translates into only around 6 mins of anything actually happening. $15 for 6 mins semi-good process material? Not worth it in my opinion.

When she actually cums, that lasts all of 15 seconds and you don't actually "see" her cum. Just a little lotion running down the inside of her thigh. Anyone who even possess a passing familiarity with pron knows that fake dildos that are capable of "cumming" do exist, and it isn't that difficult to actually manufacture "fake cum".

I will note that the black eyes are a nice touch and show attention to detail. Missa's acting is also fairly good in this clip. Not great, but certainly good (beats the majority of what I've found on C4S). And, there is thankfully no background music in this clip. This is a personal preference, mind you, but it's a plus for me if music is absent from fetish materials.

I went into this clip with high expectations (and hopes), and I realize that it was a commissioned clip, not something Missa thought up herself. But I still can't help but feel a little cheated. Definitely didn't get very much bang for my buck. Considering the level of quality Missa usually produces, she could have done far better with this clip.

In summary, if you like using your imagination (and I'm talking WAAAY more than is normally required with this format), and you're really, REALLY into futa, then yeah, take a shot on this clip. If, however, you actually want to see more than a few shots of pants tearing down the side, preceded by a few shots of a concealed dildo sliding here and there a few inches, then I'd recommend holding out for something better to come along.

Rating: 2/5

(I know it's harsh, but that's my honest appraisal of the material. Since I purchased this a few days after it came out, I've tried to like it, but...)

vincent_richter 08-14-2013 04:38 PM

It's an interesting point, Reaver, which makes me wonder how much of that is Missa, and how much of that is down to the commission. Not picking sides here, but when I see natural talent, I always hate to see the possibility of it being spent on a one-shot project that doesn't quite use all of it.

TF-Viewer 08-14-2013 04:38 PM

Re: Review

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obsidian Reaver (Post 707013)
A bit late, I know, but just now getting around to reviewing the clip. So, yeah, here's my take on it.

He only asked for an overview though, as in a brief summary of the contents. I'll have to give your overview a bad review due to the fact that it was not as much a summary as it was an opinionated review. 1/5

vincent_richter 08-14-2013 04:40 PM

Re: Review

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 707016)
He only asked for an overview though, as in a brief summary of the contents. I'll have to give your overview a bad review due to the fact that it was not as much a summary as it was an opinionated review. 1/5

Teffie to the rescue! Lulz doth ensue! :D

Obsidian Reaver 08-14-2013 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vincent_richter (Post 707015)
It's an interesting point, Reaver, which makes me wonder how much of that is Missa, and how much of that is down to the commission. Not picking sides here, but when I see natural talent, I always hate to see the possibility of it being spent on a one-shot project that doesn't quite use all of it.

Your point is valid. The commission could have simply been the lackluster element here.

However, even bad ideas/scenarios can dressed up and made presentable.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer

True, he did only ask for an overview. I misread that, and that's my fault.

However, I have to question this phrase: "Opinionated Review". Seems like a bit of an oxymoron to me. Aren't all reviews, at their core, "opinionated"? It's "you" providing "commentary" based on your experience with the product or service in question.

*Shrugs*

TF-Viewer 08-14-2013 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obsidian Reaver (Post 707022)

True, he did only ask for an overview. I misread that, and that's my fault.

However, I have to question this phrase: "Opinionated Review". Seems like a bit of an oxymoron to me. Aren't all reviews, at their core, "opinionated"? It's "you" providing "commentary" based on your experience with the product or service in question.

*Shrugs*

:eek: *head explodes*

No, not always actually. It has many definitions, and they don't all inherently pertain to the idea or expressing one's opinions.

Obsidian Reaver 08-14-2013 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 707025)
:eek: *head explodes*

No, not always actually. It has many definitions, and they don't all inherently pertain to the idea or expressing one's opinions.

:eek:

Ah, I see. Everyone else in the world must be wrong then. Got it.

Listen, I'm not going to sit here and debate the finer points of "review etiquette". For those lurkers out there who only care if this clip is worth buying, there's my review. Take it for whatever it's worth. It's more there for you than for the more vocal folks here.

Hope it helps with your decision-making. :)

TF-Viewer 08-14-2013 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obsidian Reaver (Post 707027)
:eek:

Ah, I see. Everyone else in the world must be wrong then. Got it.

Doubt me you do. Show you I will.

Quote:

1. To look over, study, or examine again.
2. To consider retrospectively; look back on.
3. To examine with an eye to criticism or correction: reviewed the research findings.
4. To write or give a critical report on (a new work or performance, for example).
5. Law To reexamine (an action or determination) judicially, especially in a higher court, in order to correct possible errors.
6. To subject to a formal inspection, especially a military inspection.
v.intr.
1. To go over or restudy material: reviewing for a final exam.
2. To write critical reviews, especially for a newspaper or magazine.
n.
1. A reexamination or reconsideration.
2. A retrospective view or survey.
a. A restudying of subject matter.
b. An exercise for use in restudying material
4. An inspection or examination for the purpose of evaluation.
a. A report or essay giving a critical estimate of a work or performance.
b. A periodical devoted to articles and essays on current affairs, literature, or art.
a. A formal military inspection.
b. A formal military ceremony held in honor of a person or occasion.
7. Law A judicial reexamination, especially by a higher court, of an action or determination.
8. A musical show consisting of often satirical skits, songs, and dances; a revue.
Not all relate to opinions, some do certainly, but as I said, not all.

Anyway, way off topic now, let's not derail it further.

Obsidian Reaver 08-14-2013 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF-Viewer (Post 707029)
Doubt me you do. Show you I will.

Not all relate to opinions, some do certainly, but as I said, not all.

Anyway, way off topic now, let's not derail it further.

*shakes head in disbelief*

Mountain out of a molehill, friend...

Yup. Carry on then.

missa 08-14-2013 07:06 PM

Missa - FUTANARI

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accou...bratorfuta.gif

monkat 08-14-2013 07:08 PM

Re: Missa - FUTANARI

Hahaha, did the vibrator just get pushed out on its own?

missa 08-14-2013 07:13 PM

The vibrator possesses me. It cums and shrinks my dick back down and out of my body! Buy it and tell me what you think! xo

missa 08-14-2013 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missa (Post 707044)
http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accou...bratorfuta.gif

Hi Everyone! I made a really sexy Futanari clip, and the script writer is from this message board! It's a really fun idea: a magical vibrator causes me to have an intense orgasm, knocks me out, and then grows into a dick in the morning. I would be afraid, but the vibrator within forces me to have an orgasm, and then grow into a extra huge dick. I am getting carried away. Maybe the description is best? :p

I might as well show all of you the description in full since my partial description above might be confusing.

Includes: magical vibrator, girl grows huge dick, masturbating, orgasm

I am calling my best friend for a girl's night. I could really use one since my boyfriend left me. I know he is now seeing his slut secretary, she has always been coming onto him heavy! Sometimes I wish I could just get rid of guys anyway, I mean, all they are good for is their dick! We share a laugh. My girl is happy to spend time with me tomorrow night. I say my goodbyes to her and get off the phone.

The doorbell rings, *DING DONG!* Who could be at my door at this late at night? I go outside and no one is there. There is a mysterious package with my name on it. No return address, my address isn't even on there! It's so suspicious.

I take the package up to my bedroom. I am surprised to see a vibrator! It's strange, but just seeing the vibrator, hearing the hum, feeling the buzz in my hands makes me feel really turned on, really wet. I could use a quickie orgasm. I take off my panties underneath the sheets. (You can see in infrared light what I do under the sheets) I start to push the vibrator inside my pussy, and oh-my-god, it seems to have a life of its own.

It gives me an amazing orgasm, mind blowing orgasm. I fall asleep with the vibrator inside of me, my bedside lights still on, I am literally passed o.u.t. When the morning light passes through my window, I wake up.

I feel energized! That was really what I needed. I look for my vibrator under the sheets for a morning orgasm, and it is nowhere to be found! I shrug it off.. and start to stand up when *BUUUUZZZZZZZ!!* My pussy is buzzing. The vibrator is inside of my pussy!

I am scared I get under the sheets and before I can think of what to do, it starts to buzz again. I rub my pussy as the buzzing forces pleasure from me, and then it start to grow! I am growing a real, thick, dick!

My new dick grows up my shirt and presses it tight against my skin. It splits up the back. The dick grows even more as I stroke it, and I love the feeling it gives me. My new massive dick feels incredible. I dream of fucking all my hot girlfriends with my new dick. I cum so hard, all over my face!

I call up my girlfriend and tell her "change of plans." I want to cook something for her, she can come to my house to hang out. I want her to bring our other girlfriends, and her new girlfriend, you know the hot blonde? Yeah! Let's hang out at my place, I have something really amazing to show you! ;)

vincent_richter 08-14-2013 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missa (Post 707046)
The vibrator possesses me. It cums and shrinks my dick back down and out of my body! Buy it and tell me what you think! xo

You scare me. But in a good way. :p :D

missa 08-15-2013 08:03 PM

Thanks Vincent! ;):o

I have sold quite a few of this video but no reviews, if you have bought it (and your name isn't Obsidian) then please let me know your review. :D I put a lot of love into this video, as I always do, and it's a concept that I have never seen out there in the Futanari world.

Obsidian Reaver 08-16-2013 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missa (Post 707150)
...(and your name isn't Obsidian) then please let me know your review. :D.

Classy, as always. :cool:

vincent_richter 08-16-2013 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obsidian Reaver (Post 707173)
Classy, as always. :cool:

LMAO. You know you're having a poke at her now... :p

missa 10-04-2013 08:54 PM

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accou...s/werefuta.gif

YES! I have a clip commissioned by a man here, that I love. The script writer wanted it more faced paced than any of my other transformation clips. This clip has a lot that many of you will love. Transformation, breast expansion, Futa, it's just really hot. :D I am excited to show it to you and kick off the Halloween season, my favorite!

GenYun 10-05-2013 04:47 AM

Is it Christmas already? This looks superb. I can't download it fast enough.

lowes96 10-05-2013 10:20 AM

fantatic!

TF-Viewer 10-05-2013 10:22 AM

Loved the sweating as always.

missa 10-05-2013 09:32 PM

Eee! So thrilled you guys like it. Thank you GenYun, TF, and Lowes!

GenYun 10-07-2013 06:09 AM

And might I add you look awesome with black hair. :)

missa 10-30-2013 11:54 PM

OOh thank you GenYun! :)

missa 10-30-2013 11:56 PM

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accou...ahorse1031.gif

Commissioned by one of our favorite members here. :)

It has lots of TF and lots that Futa fetishists will like. It's best to read the description.
Be Careful What You Wish For.

missa 11-25-2013 07:41 PM

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accou.../bromance2.gif

Hmmm.. how to categorize this one? Futa fetishists may enjoy the dick to clit inside my boxershorts, but it is sort of opposite futa. Check out the photo above to see a glipse of the transformation. Here is a link to the story and vid:

missa 12-28-2013 12:38 AM

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accou...experiment.gif

I am excited to show you my new video: "The FUTA Experiment."

GenYun 12-28-2013 05:29 PM

Yay! a late christmas present. Thank you Missa Claus!

missa 01-07-2014 10:07 PM

hahah! Missa Claus?! You are so much fun.

missa 01-07-2014 10:08 PM

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accou.../demonfuta.gif

My new Futa video with a horse cock! :p

GenYun 01-08-2014 09:24 AM

Woah! Im a little freaked out now. I was contemplating comissioning a clip based on my 'The Tome' comic that I did,. This clip looks almost identical to what I had in mind. Freaky!
Either way, you made at least one more sale :-)

GenYun 01-08-2014 06:11 PM

Okay, after watching the clip, there are a few differences to my idea afterall, so I;m not going back to the drawing board just yet. ;)

Awesome job btw. You should use the voice modulation more, it really adds to the effect and gives weight to the belief that you were possessed. Suspension of disbelief goes a long way and you nailed it ( Pun may, or may not be intended >.> ) with this one. It's just a pity that you didn't have another actress to work with for reaction shots.

missa 01-09-2014 11:45 AM

Interesting, I had at least a 45 minute discussion with my camera guy about too much voice change. I insisted that guys mainly jerk to my vids (lol, as they confess to me), and that I must stay as feminine as possible until the end; HE wanted almost an immediate demonic gradual voice change.. of course, I won the debate but.. it seems as you agree with him. I admit! I can be wrong sometimes! I will consider this during the next demonic possession video. I don't have one lined up, by the way, it may be several months down the road.. but I will remember. Check out my Were Rat, it is similar, without the futa, but I like it much better (personally). It's super spooky. I got so into the acting aspect of it that I literally vomited off camera, crazy, gross, yes.. but it makes for a good video.

Thanks for your input GenYun! You are most kind and constructive.

teddytiger 01-09-2014 11:56 PM

I, for one enjoyed it. I admit, I love big, and as big as things got there, I was really, reeally loving it. Here's hoping things get bigger, and messier in your videos.

Keep 'up' the good work!

Vengeance1701 01-10-2014 09:05 PM

For all fans of the lovely Missa, I posted a Q&A session I did with her recently to the General Discussion board!

DON'T MISS IT!

missa 03-09-2014 11:38 PM

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accou.../werefuta2.gif

WereFuta II

Rei-Lin 03-10-2014 01:48 PM

Hey Peeps!
Well it has been a bit since I did a little clip review, so I may as well throw something out here on this new clip, as it's a continuation from the first WereFuta video, and of course it was I who commissioned the previous as well as this new clip, with more to come most likely! Anyway, this is probably one of Missa's most ambitious clips with the amount of stuff that happens during it. My two cents?

She built the table she's using, installed the straps to hold her, the whole thing. Her hair changes, nails grow, shirt rips, breasts grow, teeth go pointy, toenails rip through her shoes and she grows a nice big cock toward the end. If you're a fan of transformation, she goes through as much if not more changes than she did in the original WereFuta video and now they look a bit better as Missa has had a bit more time to perfect the look and feel. I think the overall idea from my script is intact and the video is a bit longer than most of her videos (nearly 20 minutes).

Any downsides? Not really no. If you're not a fan of Futa, it only happens in the last four minutes of the video, after all the other transformation aspects are over, so you can watch the video up to that point without worrying about that part. The intro before the transformation is a lot more story than usual and some people might be turned off if they're not big on a few minutes of dialogue at the start (at least five minutes of it), but again, some people like to have some build up to a transformation, but even if you're not a fan, you can skip right to the good parts and just enjoy the transformation if that's your thing. Really these aren't downsides, and the video is very well done and probably as close to one of my scripts as Missa has dared to go. It's more than worth the money for the effort Missa puts out alone and I'd have to give it 9 out of 10 stars.

I plan to continue the story if Missa is up to it, so expect to see our black haired WereFuta doing some more Futarizing of the neighborhood in the near future. =)

GenYun 03-10-2014 06:36 PM

I had a feeling this was one of yours, hehe.

Downloading it now, but I already know it'll be awesome.

missa 03-25-2014 09:15 AM

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accou...b_10791833.jpg

I have a new FUTA video! It includes minor age regression. I play a woman in her middle-aged years regressed by her horny boss, all the way back to her barely legal porn days. He gets a little greedy and gives her the potion/drink again, and well.. Futinary ensues! With a strange new testosterone-like hormone pumping through my blood, I have super strength, and I will reverse the roles on my pervy boss.

See vid description for all the play-by-play changes and growth.

GenYun 03-25-2014 04:34 PM

So today I get to choose between eating and buying one of your clips.

You owe me lunch. :P

missa 03-25-2014 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GenYun (Post 727582)
So today I get to choose between eating and buying one of your clips.

You owe me lunch. :P

My friend, I will happily take you out to lunch if you come to my city.

GenYun 03-25-2014 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missa (Post 727587)

I'd be happy to take you up on that if I wasn't a world away :)

teddytiger 03-25-2014 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missa (Post 727587)

Oh? And what city may that be, m'lady?

missa 03-26-2014 05:56 AM

Madison, Wi

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accou...tarysecret.gif

My new FUTA video: "Your Secretary's Past.." is doing a-ok. I hope you guys like the looks of it. It took me forever to learn that new watch trick. lol!

missa 05-04-2014 08:20 PM

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accou...deeffects2.gif

Includes: sweaty transformation, nails, eyes, and orgasm-ing pussy, belly growth to deflation, largest dick ever

GenYun 05-05-2014 05:25 PM

Bought it. Watched it. Love it.

How the heck did you do the spinning watch hands? I can't figure it out! lol