The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Growth (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Growth Request Thread(Read First Post) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5079)

Ninja In The Night 11-04-2007 03:57 PM

7 Attachment(s)
I am looking for an old comic from Satsuro, there was a colored version by another artist, but for some odd reason BOTH were removed from the DA, The FA, & another place I am unwilling to talk about at the moment. Looking for the last pages of the comic, I am posting the first seven here.

Note: I cannot get in touch with Satsuro, so it's kinda hard for me to get permission.

servbotx 11-04-2007 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja In The Night (Post 119368)
I am looking for an old comic from Satsuro, there was a colored version by another artist, but for some odd reason BOTH were removed from the DA, The FA, & another place I am unwilling to talk about at the moment. Looking for the last pages of the comic, I am posting the first seven here.

Note: I cannot get in touch with Satsuro, so it's kinda hard for me to get permission.

http://warzwars.ifdef.jp/Giantess-22.html

Ninja In The Night 11-05-2007 01:51 AM

Nevermind, I found it, the page is kinda screwy in navigation, you can't reach it from watching earlier pages. Thanks a million.

Belgevain 11-07-2007 01:14 PM

I know this isn't much to go on, but I'm trying to find a clip, its about a toy compny that makes a doll that grows, but the ompany orders it to be destroyed, but one of the developers steals one to keep, and it ends up outgrowing the building and going on a rampage, its around 5 minutes long and is a 3D rendered one... I'd really appreciate any help

Thanks

rabbit_king 11-07-2007 01:33 PM

thats all i need. the clip your talking about is a clip called "PLAYTHING" did you look at giantess city. thats the last place id seen it. and i must say its one of my favs

Belgevain 11-07-2007 02:02 PM

Thank you! Just the one I was after! Thank you so much!

rabbit_king 11-07-2007 02:54 PM

your welcome. alfter all it is a wonderous clip.

i am haveing trouble remembering a story. it had a man and woman and they were making out in a elevator when she starts to grow. they get back to her place were she grows even more. does this ring any bells

TheD00d 11-13-2007 10:16 PM

Hi Guys,

First little post so firstly, love the site.

I've seen on this board before a short hentai comic where a guy and a girl where having sex and the girl started off very small and throughout the process of having sex she was getting bigger with every frame.

The artwork may have been by the group "Basic Champions" or at least an artist from there.

Thanks in advance if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Kong 11-14-2007 02:03 AM

:d

Hello!!!
I saw an old penciled comic in an old site called www.drmcntry.com
It was an awesome giantess comic of an evil queen who was defeated by a wizard and reborn as a giantess. This penciled comic was my first "initiation" in the giantess world... but i couldn't find it again...
Anybody knows something about this penciled comic???
Thanks a lot!!!!

edgewater1364 11-26-2007 07:52 PM

BE is also welcome!

I'm looking for some good leads into a very specific type of sequence comic and/or video clip involving the followings things:
A)Fairies
B)Girls who are Small but grow to regular size
C)Both

If anyone can help me with my ongoing search for these things, I'd be most grateful.

Beetlebomb 12-05-2007 01:42 AM

Hi, i'm not really looking for anything specific but I do have a specific taste in what type of growth i like. If anyone here is willing to point out any good stories or sites that fit what I like i'd be more then appreciated. What i'm looking for:

1) Mini- Giantess
2) Slow growth (not required)
3) Person growing does not know she is growing (change in reality, etc.)
4) No Muscle growth please.

Once again if anyone has any stories or anything of that kind PLEASE let me know. Thank you so much!

sirreal302 12-18-2007 05:36 PM

Son of the Beach

I'm looking for this commercial from the FX show son of the beach where a giant girl gets stuck between the World Trade Center. Anyone know where I can find it?