The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Growth (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Growth Request Thread(Read First Post) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5079)

black doom 12-19-2007 09:02 PM

bettlebomb you should check out the panthers site Ill try to get you a link

Beetlebomb 12-20-2007 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by black doom (Post 129090)
bettlebomb you should check out the panthers site Ill try to get you a link

I've never heard of any panther site. Thank you in advance if you can get me the link, You've caught my curiosity :)

Snotling 01-28-2008 04:40 PM

Re: Growth Request Thread

I'm looking for an old comic, a manga if I remember corectly, I think it was posted a long time ago on this forum but I can't find it. it begins with a normal sized guy and a pixie sized girl... she begins to peasure herself, first with his finger or something and gradually grows enough to move on to biger things... there might have been secondary characters in the background but that was a long time ago so I can't be sure.

can anybody help?

PS yeah, I know I don't post often... not that I don't want to contribute or anything I just rarely happen to find anything new and I'm not much of an artist.

Clickme 01-28-2008 06:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
You're looking for Majyomam, right? I believe this is what you're looking for.

It's from one of the OLDer Processes. Enjoy!

Clickme 01-28-2008 08:07 PM

Although now that I'm thinking of it, does anyone know the REAL name of this manga? Ive looked everywhere and there is no Majyomam! I'd love to find out what happened next! Or even what really happened. Anyone know if this is translated somewhere?

Snotling 01-29-2008 10:03 AM

That exactly the one!

Thanks a lot.

Surllio 01-29-2008 10:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hello here.

This is sort of a different request. I had a series of images saved to my computer from a while back which had to be deleted because of a reformatting. I manged to find 1 in the sequence, but I would like to have the rest of them again if possible.

Thanks.

Kelta 01-29-2008 11:47 AM

12 Attachment(s)
Here ya go
________
Classaction lawsuit

Surllio 01-29-2008 12:50 PM

Thank you

Clickme 01-29-2008 01:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Does anyone know if there was anything after the attached chapter in that manga, or even just the REAL name of it? Majyomam isn't the real title, I've checked.

Shadow00000 01-29-2008 02:09 PM

If it is Majojou Mam (魔女っ娘ママ) from Morris (モリス), it's mine, but the title it's a little different, the artwork is familiar so I wouldn't be surprised if it's from Morris, that's all I can track with so little info.

There is another manga called: Majo Mam Nokimagure no Oto (魔女ママのきまぐれノート), but it's from 1993, I don't think is this.

Clickme 01-29-2008 02:29 PM

I can't find any info on either one. Google hates me. You said, it's yours? If you know where I could find more, even if I have to buy it, I'd be very grateful!