The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   *NEW COMIC* ~"I'm the boss"~ (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25761)

Jitensha 11-19-2010 03:13 PM

*NEW COMIC* ~"I'm the boss"~

1 Attachment(s)
When the shy and clumsy Nina musters up the courage to invite her beautiful boss Tanya on a date, she receives the ultimate rejection. For years Nina has been overworked and dedicated to her boss, and Nina can't take it anymore! From the Mikiko universe, Nina's spell casting allows her to finally be the boss around here! And Nina is not going to be easy on Tanya ;)

Hope you guys like this F/f/f comic (^^) I will also be adding a special teaser for a comic Lorekeep and I will be releasing together next month. I'm not going to say what it is, I'll just keep you guessing until "I'm the boss" is released next week ;)

Mercurius 11-19-2010 03:21 PM

Re: *NEW COMIC* ~"I'm the boss"~

Ooh, makes me wonder what Nina orders her shrunken ones to do?
Pleasure her?
Pleasure themselves for her entertainment?
How will the little ones sleep?
How long will this comic be?

God, I'm asking too many questions. lol :P

I'm already anticipating it's release, next week! I enjoyed Dreamtales' latest SW comic! :D

Jitensha 11-19-2010 03:36 PM

Well you'll see when you read it :) The comic is going to be 18 pages long (not including the teaser). It's coming out really nice and I think you guys will like it ;) And OMG yes, DT's new comic was AMAZING!!! His hottest yet...well for my tastes :D

Quick question everyone...Nina...pubes or no pubes? :3 They'd be blond...so they wouldn't look so...I dunno...manly? XD

Clickme 11-19-2010 06:35 PM

Go with what you want her character to be like. Is she someone that takes the time (or has hte desire to) shave her pubes? OR does she let it grow? Eitherway it can be used as an extra element to the character ^_^

LOD 11-19-2010 07:40 PM

Oh I can't wait for a new Jitensha Comic @_@

Raso719 11-19-2010 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jitensha (Post 545256)
Well you'll see when you read it :) The comic is going to be 18 pages long (not including the teaser). It's coming out really nice and I think you guys will like it ;) And OMG yes, DT's new comic was AMAZING!!! His hottest yet...well for my tastes :D

Quick question everyone...Nina...pubes or no pubes? :3 They'd be blond...so they wouldn't look so...I dunno...manly? XD

I've always been a fan of no pubs, but that's just me. I so can't wait for this one, it's a good time to be a SW fan, we're getting the mother load the next few weeks.

Whens this comic due out, BTW, it's not listed in the recent Release Schedule that Lore posted...

Mercurius 11-19-2010 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raso719 (Post 545357)
Whens this comic due out, BTW, it's not listed in the recent Release Schedule that Lore posted...

Next week.
It's posted in the blog, not too long ago.

qzar9999 11-20-2010 12:18 AM

Ok, so, if Nina is the big girl in the pic, and presumably Tanya is one of the shrinkees...how does the other little lady figure in?

Jitensha 11-20-2010 01:26 AM

It is on the release list :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by qzar9999 (Post 545380)
Ok, so, if Nina is the big girl in the pic, and presumably Tanya is one of the shrinkees...how does the other little lady figure in?

That's for you to figure out (^^) You'll get it once you read it ;)

Nom Anor 11-20-2010 05:56 PM

Can't wait to see the preview.

Jitensha 11-21-2010 12:16 AM

Thanks ^^ I'll have it all ready very soon :)

rabbit_king 11-21-2010 12:39 AM

this just keeps getting better and better