The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Growth (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Just a little bit (slow MiniGTS, slow SM) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17774)

DangerousDave 06-08-2009 02:19 PM

Re: Just a little bit (slow MiniGTS, slow SM)

I like SW just as much as GTS, but don't worry, I don't plan on shrinking Rachel. At least not any time soon (I have plans for about 5 or 6 size transfers, all from male to female). After that though, anythng could happen.

j2k 06-08-2009 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liveordie83 (Post 312274)
LOL, really tetsu only shrank the girls in two of his comics. In one it was used to reset them so they could be used later, and in the other it was used so perfectly that people that dislike SW shouldn't complain.

Do you know how much time it takes to make these full length comics? It takes lots of effort to make them look like tetsu does. It's prejudice people that can't get over a little bit of SW that put me off from making things for the growth community. I've never seen anyone in the SW section complain about a little bit of GTS.

Man, cool down.

I know what you're talking about because I like FMG stuff which is considered here like average shit, and we don't even have our own forum like you SW fans have. And FMG-related threads almost disappeared.

But my message wasn't kind of angry, nor even annoyed.
I just said my opinion, which is "I hope we won't see shrinking stuff", that's it. You have the full right to state the opposite.

And I can't really understand why you're asking me "Do you know how much time it takes to make these full length comics?" because I've never said anything about the artists' effort.

LOD 06-08-2009 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j2k (Post 312426)
Man, cool down.

I know what you're talking about because I like FMG stuff which is considered here like average shit, and we don't even have our own forum like you SW fans have. And FMG-related threads almost disappeared.

But my message wasn't kind of angry, nor even annoyed.
I just said my opinion, which is "I hope we won't see shrinking stuff", that's it. You have the full right to state the opposite.

And I can't really understand why you're asking me "Do you know how much time it takes to make these full length comics?" because I've never said anything about the artists' effort.

Sorry about that :(

I guess it was the way you worded your response to BB's statement. It sounded like a chop at tetsu69, and I'm a big fan of his. I really didn't mean to flame you or anything :D

I feel the same way about FMGs too. They are nice and should be allowed to be posted here, and not the body expansion section like I've seen some people suggest.

Anyways, sorry again I like SW and GTS just the same like dangerous said. I don't see we can't have both in the same comic or story.

j2k 06-09-2009 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liveordie83 (Post 312438)
Sorry about that :(

No problem ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by liveordie83 (Post 312438)
It sounded like a chop at tetsu69, and I'm a big fan of his

I am too, don't worry ^^.

DangerousDave 06-12-2009 09:03 AM

10 Attachment(s)

viliatus 06-12-2009 02:56 PM

Very nice! Thanks for this. What version of Poser are you using?

DangerousDave 06-12-2009 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by viliatus (Post 313743)
Very nice! Thanks for this. What version of Poser are you using?

DAZ studio 2.3

Anyone know how I can edit the name of the thread? I edited the title of the original post to add "updated june 12th", but it didn't have any effect.

LOD 06-12-2009 07:51 PM

I'm afraid the only way to change a thread's name is by asking an adim to do it.

DangerousDave 06-17-2009 01:09 PM

20 Attachment(s)

LOD 06-17-2009 03:55 PM

Sweet!!!

who 06-17-2009 04:20 PM

i love it thank you

DangerousDave 06-19-2009 10:21 PM

I expected this scene to be a big crowd pleaser, but there seem to be a lot fewer responses than there were for earlier batches.

Is there something you don't like about it?