The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transgender Process (M2F / F2M) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Brothel Witch Animated TG Comic by Surody (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40203)

p2766479 04-10-2016 04:21 PM

Brothel Witch Animated TG Comic by Surody

I'm not sure is this has been posted. It's been available for a couple weeks now. An amazing Animated TG 3D Comic by Surody called "The Brothel Witch"

Probably one of the best ever works in the TG 3D animating field. Up there with DanielSan's "De Lune"

Definitely worth supporting this artist....

http://surody.deviantart.com/art/The...F31262665&qo=3

oakwood 04-10-2016 08:23 PM

Re: Brothel Witch Animated TG Comic by Surody

This animation is incredible. I would personally rank it even higher quality than De Lune, which is pretty hard to top!

Note to assuage some fears: buying on deviant art gives you access to a text file (which is why the attachment is so small), but that file contains a link to access the clip. Nothing shady going on here.

Katt 04-10-2016 09:12 PM

Is everything submitted here just pay to view now?

Kevo 04-10-2016 10:24 PM

I'm willing to pay for content if it's good. Not everything has to be single images or drawn comics.

Edit: I've seen the video now. The animation is certainly top notch. It's probably the best I've seen. The consistent broken English is pretty distracting, though.

Gadflow 04-11-2016 05:16 AM

Is it possible for you to put it for sale at an alternate link, I just don't want to have to have extra 'points' sitting around for no reason.

Sorry thought the original post was by the creator, nevermind.

Leonides 04-12-2016 01:18 AM

That is the most amazing tg transformation I've ever seen!

Dookie_Mercury 04-12-2016 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leonides (Post 770046)
That is the most amazing tg transformation I've ever seen!

While I'm not 100% on the whole moving screen text here animation there style of Surody & The Mysterious One they have arguably (especially the former after Brothel Witch) some of the best transformation sequences available right now.

Ranmakun 04-12-2016 09:05 AM

Anyone know what you actually get if you subscribe to the patrion? Do you get his past stuff, this, or only new stuff going forward?

zdarkness 04-12-2016 05:08 PM

Well Danielsan seemed to find a pretty good store in TGComics, in case Surody may be interested. Do they visit this forum at all?

iamseercoltz 04-12-2016 09:37 PM

I can attest that this is well worth the ten dollars. Let me be clear, most of this is a video comic, though the images used in the comic are available to view after purchase (with no dialogue). The animations are only used briefly to show transformations, but the quality of the transformations and the story around them are pretty damn amazing. If you like fantasy brothel tg transformations with a little bit of mind control (just for a few minutes), check this out. It's 30 minutes long, too, which is pretty sweet.

Leonides 04-13-2016 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dookie_Mercury (Post 770050)
While I'm not 100% on the whole moving screen text here animation there style of Surody & The Mysterious One they have arguably (especially the former after Brothel Witch) some of the best transformation sequences available right now.

Wait, who's the mysterious one?