The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shrinking Process (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Red Parrots' Update: June (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36793)

Red Parrot 06-03-2014 11:31 PM

Red Parrots' Update: June

Before you get TOO excited, we're still a few weeks away from my next video.

But you should get a liiiitle bit excited over the fact that I come bearing a present.

(2 different links for the same video)
Dropbox

Daily Motion

And so may I be the first to introduce you to the wonderful Lori Adorable. She is extremely adorable at full size and I quickly found that her adorableness only increased as she decreased.

You're gonna like Lori. Just a few more weeks. Stay tuned!

OhZone 06-04-2014 12:00 AM

Re: Red Parrots' Update: June

Very nice. Ohyeah! Hope there's lots of process.

qzar9999 06-04-2014 12:35 AM

Color me intrigued. It's nice to see you're doing another one. :) And I couldn't agree more with what Oz said. LOTSA PROCESS! :D

Aussie_Lurker 06-04-2014 03:14 AM

Care to give us a bit of a synopsis? I must say I am very excited to see you back. Was getting scared that you'd left us ;-).

Aussie.

Aussie_Lurker 06-04-2014 03:15 AM

Wow, June is shaping up to be a magnificent month for SW videos ;-).

Aussie.

Red Parrot 06-04-2014 04:44 AM

So, for more detail:

I had a hell of a time finding new talent for a month. But, you know, when it rains it pours. I've shot with 2 women so far this month and am negotiating with 3 more. (How do you guys feel about women named Nadia? 'Cause you should maybe get used to that.) After that it's looking like many of these will be repeat talent. (A lot of my first actors moved away, this batch may be more stable.)

I don't want to say too much, but here's the next 3 things:

The Bad Boyfriend
A strictly POV-giantess video from Lori. I know that's not quite up to my normal production values but I want to get something out ASAP to introduce Lori to you guys. Also, DUDE, she is good at this. Trust me, I buy these things too and I am super-impressed with what she did here. Even though there's no effects you won't be disappointed. My wife isn't even into this stuff and told me she got a little turned on just hearing it happen from the next room over.

The Photographer
My next highly edited effects piece. This will explore exactly where these photo collages we so enjoy actually come from. It will be more like 'Office Politcs.' Nothing sexual but lots and lots of effects and beautiful naked bodies. I learned a lot from my previous shoots and am hoping the effects will go faster this time around. So far so good. It's got a lot of work left but I think it'll still be done this month.

The Bride
I'm gonna let you imagine your own synopsis here. You'll do a good job at it, I bet.

- - -

And I've gotten started on another 3 for after that too, but you'll just have to wait to hear about those!

Basically, I'm hoping (fingers crossed) to get one nicely edited piece up a month suplimented by a 2nd video that's smaller and simpler. So something new every 2 or 3 weeks. I think I'm on track for June and July. Stay tuned!

gladewalker 06-04-2014 03:07 PM

Looking forward to it!

DangerousDave 06-05-2014 12:07 AM

This new model is much prettier :)

Blackbat 06-05-2014 12:47 PM

Looking forward to your stuff as always

Nom Anor 06-05-2014 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Parrot (Post 731990)
The Bride
I'm gonna let you imagine your own synopsis here. You'll do a good job at it, I bet.

Okay, I hate to ask this. But is there any chance we could get a sneak peak at the process on this one?

I'm usually as patient as everybody else. But my brain has concocted this image of a blushing bride-to-be desperately trying to keep from falling out her oversized wedding dress.

Bottom line: It's an instant buy just based on the title. And while my patience is good, I think it might lose this round.:D

tjlemke 06-05-2014 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nom Anor (Post 732091)
Okay, I hate to ask this. But is there any chance we could get a sneak peak at the process on this one?

I'm usually as patient as everybody else. But my brain has concocted this image of a blushing bride-to-be desperately trying to keep from falling out her oversized wedding dress.

Bottom line: It's an instant buy just based on the title. And while my patience is good, I think it might lose this round.:D

Seconded!

Red Parrot 06-05-2014 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nom Anor (Post 732091)
my brain has concocted this image of a blushing bride-to-be desperately trying to keep from falling out her oversized wedding dress

Ok, look. I TOLD YOU that you'd be able to imagine it, didn't I?

It's like you didn't believe me.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...bride_reel.jpg