The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breast Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Growing Vixen (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=349)

crimson x 07-22-2005 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfman-al
Here is another nice sequence from my collection. The boobs of a cute vixen start to grow and grow and grow. And she happens to like it.

ohh wow wolfman.i love this.shes very hot, nicely done! personally i like pics 3-5, i keep looking at them!
also, the foxtaur settles nicely with me

Fake_Name 07-23-2005 12:58 AM

I must say i like it too.

Furry isn't really my thing, but i like multi-breast stuff, so, what can i say...

dsojourn 07-23-2005 11:37 AM

12 Attachment(s)
Since people were requesting it...

There's another fun Higgs sequence concerning a vixen who gets shrunk over 9 or 10 images by a mouse girl till she just dissapears, but it's on another cpu of mine.

wolfman-al 07-23-2005 01:51 PM

AWESOME!!!
You don?t want to be in the foxguys place. Well... I do actually...

Sucht17 07-24-2005 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dsojourn

There's another fun Higgs sequence concerning a vixen who gets shrunk over 9 or 10 images by a mouse girl till she just dissapears, but it's on another cpu of mine.

Hrmmmm.....

It's a nice idea, and I do like the actual process of growth, but furries really aren't my thing.

So, thumbs up for the idea, but furries kinda kill it fo me. I like human faces, not animal muzzles.

So, any one know of a similar sequence that isn't furry? (besides anything that's on the main site)

Wes13 07-24-2005 05:00 AM

I like that growing vixen sequence. She goes from a little fox to a Queen-Sized sexy vixen.

Prophet Tenebrae 07-24-2005 06:11 AM

I thought this was done by Doug Winger, then realised that he has a very similar sequence which is of a vixen (or something anthromorphic there abouts) with an eye-patch getting BE'd.

wolfman-al 07-24-2005 07:44 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Prophet Tenebrae
I thought this was done by Doug Winger, then realised that he has a very similar sequence which is of a vixen (or something anthromorphic there abouts) with an eye-patch getting BE'd.

I?ve got that one. Here it is:

SmokedToast 07-24-2005 07:57 AM

Quote:

Thanks man! I've found like one image of that other sequence, but can't find the rest of it...

wolfman-al 07-24-2005 11:38 AM

Quote:

I would love to see that sequence.

n01 07-26-2005 08:15 PM

Vitaboob

3 Attachment(s)
Here's another fun strip by Higgs.

Enjoy.

no1 in particular

Shinji2015 07-26-2005 09:36 PM

Heh. Pretty funny.