The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transgender Process (M2F / F2M) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Ash vs. Shuna Sassi (Man into Porcupine-Woman TG) (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18053)

Dr. Otto 06-12-2009 08:10 AM

Ash vs. Shuna Sassi (Man into Porcupine-Woman TG)

3 Attachment(s)
Some time ago, I had a very gracious artist illustrate a short comic featuring Ash from the EVIL DEAD trilogy and Shuna Sassi from Clive Barker's NIGHTBREED. Ash tries to stop Shuna from using the Necronomicon for her own sinister ends, but this battle doesn't go down quite the way Ash would have wanted. Apologies for the quality of the pictures; the artist had to take them with a digital camera!

(If you haven't seen the films ARMY OF DARKNESS and/or NIGHTBREED, you probably won't have a clue what's going on. Sorry.:o)

transformative 06-12-2009 09:39 AM

Re: Ash vs. Shuna Sassi (Man into Porcupine-Woman TG)

wow that's good 0.0

ashe5k 06-12-2009 09:54 AM

fantastic! Love it!

Sephie 06-12-2009 10:30 AM

The awesome quotient of that comic was almost in the tens of thousands.

frice2000 06-12-2009 12:59 PM

Wow that was very high quality art. And it definitely makes me interested in reading the source material for the Nightbreed thing. Would you recommend the comics I guess over the movie (from what I gather on Wikipedia the comics are better)?

thrandrall 06-12-2009 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frice2000 (Post 313705)
Wow that was very high quality art. And it definitely makes me interested in reading the source material for the Nightbreed thing. Would you recommend the comics or the movie?

Movie's worth a rental at the very least, but the good parts are shorter than I'd like...might pull some clips later. There's been word floating around for years of a directors cut or sequel, but nothing expected anytime soon.

Mr_DNA 06-12-2009 04:26 PM

NOOOOOOOOO! Not Ash!

...although the art is very good.

Dr. Otto 06-12-2009 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_DNA (Post 313791)
NOOOOOOOOO! Not Ash!

Relax; Ash's personality is still intact (in case his royally pissed expression in the last panel didn't make that clear). The Necronomicon has the power to mutate the body of the Chosen One, but it can't touch his sugar-lovin' soul.

I actually wanted to feature a lesbian scene between Ash and Shuna because I have a dirty little mind, but the artist put his foot down.

transformative 06-12-2009 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Otto (Post 313811)
Relax; Ash's personality is still intact (in case his royally pissed expression in the last panel didn't make that clear). The Necronomicon has the power to mutate the body of the Chosen One, but it can't touch his sugar-lovin' soul.

I actually wanted to feature a lesbian scene between Ash and Shuna because I have a dirty little mind, but the artist put his foot down.

lol denied :p

Keile 06-12-2009 07:01 PM

Quote:

NOOOOOOOOO! Not Ash!

Hail to the....queen...baby!

(off note: my bro actually met Bruce Campbell >.> lucky bastard!)

lampy 06-12-2009 08:36 PM

I'm not surprised the comic artist couldn't pull off the tf. For some reason these style of artists, can't get process right. It's odd.

Keile 06-12-2009 08:43 PM

Quote:

NOOOOOOOOO! Not Ash!

Hail to the....queen...baby!

(off note: my bro actually met Bruce Campbell >.> lucky bastard!)