The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breast Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Developing Adventures of Golden Girl (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40634)

Moore 07-06-2016 12:53 AM

Developing Adventures of Golden Girl

Apparently she's a public domain character that was revived by 4Chan as someone who had an extreme and evidently pretty late bloom.

http://the-conservatory.wikia.com/wi...of_Golden_Girl

Here's one with a between panels BE:

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=19627

I think she's of legal age (depends on the artist) if that's an issue.

Link2Hyrule 07-06-2016 04:27 PM

Re: Developing Adventures of Golden Girl

Is there an actual site for this comic, where new pages are posted, or is the wiki it?

Moore 07-06-2016 06:07 PM

Just the wiki as far as I know. Shame, I can't draw and don't have the attention span to learn, but I would hire an artist to make a webcomic of her if I thought it could so much as break even. I'd make her a SJW just to piss people off and a bit older to keep it legal.

Also I just found out about another BE character they've got called Ma'am Aries who actually is much more appropriate for this forum: http://the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/Ma%27m_Aries

Lightfoot 07-08-2016 03:42 PM

Interesting. The art is really good in most of them.

Some of them remind me of Saburo X's artwork.

Moore 07-08-2016 05:50 PM

Good reason for that: They are Saburo X's.

Lightfoot 07-08-2016 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moore (Post 776467)
Good reason for that: They are Saburo X's.

Of the Golden Girl pictures/comics? I was sure some of the Ma'am Aries pictures were drawn by him.

If so- Wow, he's gotten better the last number of years. I've never seen him do comics before. Almost all he ever posts on DA are commissions that are usually the same kinds of things over and over (as most fetish commissions are).

Edit: I guess you're right, he was listed on that booru link lower in the post. He's actually drawn a lot of pictures of her- http://the-collection.booru.org/inde...t&tags=saburox I wonder why he never posts them on DA. I never even knew he was involved with this character.

Maybe I'm just out of the loop with everything.

Lightfoot 07-09-2016 05:53 AM

I'm thinking of drawing her. Any suggestions?

Moore 07-09-2016 07:14 AM

I thought it might be funny if she were doing push-ups, but she's busty enough that they reach the floor anyway she barely moves and still counts it as a push-up so she's going "249, 250, 251."

Kevin_Generic 07-09-2016 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightfoot (Post 776493)
I'm thinking of drawing her. Any suggestions?

Could do an amusing crossover page involving Annie trying to relate to what both chars deal with, and Golden Girl having no idea what she's talking about. :p

Lightfoot 07-09-2016 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin_Generic (Post 776537)
Could do an amusing crossover page involving Annie trying to relate to what both chars deal with, and Golden Girl having no idea what she's talking about. :p

I feel like considering they live in different times, if I wanted to do a crossover with Pulse I would have to go all-out and explain why they were together. It might also kind of balloon out of control.

Like is Annie stuck in the Golden Age and has to get back to the future? Is Golden Girl somehow in the future? Is Golden Girl fictional to Annie? Or is it a dual-narrative story where Annie is completing a objective that Golden Girl started?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moore (Post 776500)
I thought it might be funny if she were doing push-ups, but she's busty enough that they reach the floor anyway she barely moves and still counts it as a push-up so she's going "249, 250, 251."

Hmm, maybe. I could have two panels and then repeat them twice. I'll have to look at the pictures of her and see if her breasts are big enough that they would reach the floor. If not, maybe in the last panel she would say some wording of up is harder than down.

Instead of B&W, maybe I'll try to test doing a classic comic look to the coloring. Like add some noise to it, and then make it offset to the inks.

Moore 07-10-2016 07:48 PM

Okay, I think I've thought of two ideas funnier than the pushup thing if you're still interested.

1. In the first panel, Golden Girl is reaching down her shirt. A ringing sound effect is coming from her chest. A text box says "Many bosomy women put their phones in their cleavage." In the second panel, Golden Girl now has an old red rotary phone resting on her breasts and is answering it. A cord extends down into her top. Text box reads "Golden Girl was way ahead of the curve."

Panel 1.

Golden Girl is in her civilian clothes (http://the-collection.booru.org/inde...=view&id=23542) and Iris Lodell, the dark-haired woman with glasses who can somehow see GG's breasts, is staring at them as GG walks by her.

IRIS: It's like staring into the sun.

Panel 2.

GG looks annoyed at Iris. Iris is still staring.

Golden Girl: Because you're not supposed to do it?

Panel 3.

Iris is now looking up at GG's face. GG now looks angry and is making a fist at Iris.

IRIS: I meant more as a size comparison.

GG: Keep talking, and I'll show you how it can also be bad for your eyes!

Thanks for your time.

dkeznwod 07-12-2016 09:11 AM

I had debated posting the existence of Golden Girl here for weeks, but wasn't sure if she would qualify. It seemed closer to Age Progression, if anything else. Puberty is the premise, and its effects on Audrey Page are quite pronounced. As far as new content is concerned, I was always keen on seeing something depicting the in-between of her growth from the start of puberty to her current self.

I know "maydrawfag2010" / "MDF" / "47K" has taken a liking to this character and has made quite a few posts over time, most if not all of which are in the-collection booru along with SaburoX's original contributions.

And in 4chan's /aco/ board, there have been many contributions, rivalling that of /co/ creation.

I wouldn't mind seeing Audrey's growth continue, though. She wouldn't see it as a detriment, merely a new challenge to overcome.

Captainjane 07-25-2016 11:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Comic drawn by Lightfoot

http://lightfootcomics.deviantart.co...eviation_stack

Lightfoot 07-25-2016 05:26 PM

I hadn't decided yet if I should post it because it doesn't have BE in it.

dkeznwod 07-25-2016 06:39 PM

Did you have any plans on such a comic, Lightfoot? I'm certain it'd be well-received by many.

Tement 07-25-2016 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moore (Post 776285)
Apparently she's a public domain character that was revived by 4Chan as someone who had an extreme and evidently pretty late bloom.

Actually, she was created entirely by 4chan's /co/ board. The original threads where she was conceptualized were lost when one of the site's archives went down, but making her an in-universe Golden Age character was part of the idea; the reason almost no one else can see her chest is because the Comics Code of the era acts like a filter on everyone's perceptions. From a writing standpoint, it helps keep things from getting unpleasantly unsavory.

Moore 07-27-2016 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightfoot (Post 777422)
I hadn't decided yet if I should post it because it doesn't have BE in it.

I've seen button popping of shirts used to simulate breast expansion all the time, we can let it in on a technicality.

Lightfoot 07-29-2016 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkeznwod (Post 777436)
Did you have any plans on such a comic, Lightfoot? I'm certain it'd be well-received by many.

I don't know. As someone who overthinks everything, I wonder if it would be a downer to have her bigger in one comic and then normal again if there are any other comics after that. From one point of view, maybe she should only be bigger if it would continue, or if it was the last comic.

Tement 07-30-2016 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightfoot (Post 777876)
I don't know. As someone who overthinks everything, I wonder if it would be a downer to have her bigger in one comic and then normal again if there are any other comics after that. From one point of view, maybe she should only be bigger if it would continue, or if it was the last comic.

What about in a dream? We've already had one comic where she has a dream reflecting her anxieties about her chest:

http://the-conservatory.wikia.com/wi...5437954827.png

BustArtist 08-11-2016 07:53 AM

Quote:

Love what you've done with it! Keep it up! How about she grows every time she gets excited, adrenaline-charged, fearful, angry, or otherwise, but then later goes back down. This way, you can experiment with different scenarios and feature multiple growth sequences without her having to constantly get bigger and unwieldily (which is good, but only for finite stories, not a continuous series).

NimrodClover 08-18-2016 02:31 PM

Quote:

LF - You always seem to fret about this topic. Take it from someone who totally overthinks things, just figure out the basic mechanism that would allow for size change and keep it set. This in turn would act as the primary catalyst for the stories.

Examples:
Ranma 1/2 used different immersion in water, with temperature controlling the transformation.
The Hulk uses rage / anger as the tipping point.
Pinocchio established confabulation as the control. (there was a female version that focused on her chest)
Even Popeye or Shazam technically have a catalyst that causes change and could have been seen as a detriment. What if Popeye just happened to eat spinach by accident?

Anyway - you see where I am going. Set the prompting event and then tell the story around it. In Ranma, sometimes just getting water was the problem, other times it was too much water, or the wrong temperature.

Should I even mention The Magnificent Milkmaid?

One that has always been a personal favorite, and rather obscure, was the character Glitter on Kidd Video who gained super strength (no physical change) whenever she sneezed. Go look it up, there is some interesting history there, and check out who did her voice...

Anyway - that is my 2 bits.

IowaGuy 08-18-2016 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NimrodClover (Post 779234)
LF
One that has always been a personal favorite, and rather obscure, was the character Glitter on Kidd Video who gained super strength (no physical change) whenever she sneezed. Go look it up, there is some interesting history there, and check out who did her voice...

I am shocked and delighted that someone else remembers Kidd Video.

If not for Youtube, I would have thought it some childhood fever dream.

Lightfoot 08-24-2016 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NimrodClover (Post 779234)
LF - You always seem to fret about this topic. Take it from someone who totally overthinks things, just figure out the basic mechanism that would allow for size change and keep it set. This in turn would act as the primary catalyst for the stories.

I guess I don't want to make it too easy in the story. It should be either something amusing, or something where there's some threat or difficult aspect to control it. The other comics are important too, looking at what happened in them and assuming you'd have to come up with something that never happened in any of them.

If it happens when she's asleep, it could allow her to escape from things without knowing how she escaped.
If it happens when she's afraid, we'd have to assume she isn't usually ever afraid.
If it happens when she's turned on wouldn't work, because she's meant to be pure-minded.

Another thought is that her breasts are a curse from a villain years ago that didn't start kicking in right away. Maybe she's as busty as all of the other girl sidekicks combined. She gets bigger whenever there's a new female sidekick. Maybe there's a bunch at once or something, although it wouldn't allow for a reason for her to turn back.

Blake Isaac Gordon 08-24-2016 06:03 AM

Um yeah, this comic is great and entertaining... but I'm really surprised this has not been said.

Lightfoot,
your comic illustrations skills have really improved. You leveled up on your line quality, your shading, your composition skills, and your anatomy/proportions.

Please do more stuff.

Tement 08-24-2016 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightfoot (Post 779700)
I guess I don't want to make it too easy in the story. It should be either something amusing, or something where there's some threat or difficult aspect to control it. The other comics are important too, looking at what happened in them and assuming you'd have to come up with something that never happened in any of them.

If it happens when she's asleep, it could allow her to escape from things without knowing how she escaped.
If it happens when she's afraid, we'd have to assume she isn't usually ever afraid.
If it happens when she's turned on wouldn't work, because she's meant to be pure-minded.

Another thought is that her breasts are a curse from a villain years ago that didn't start kicking in right away. Maybe she's as busty as all of the other girl sidekicks combined. She gets bigger whenever there's a new female sidekick. Maybe there's a bunch at once or something, although it wouldn't allow for a reason for her to turn back.

I think you're overthinking it. Remember, she's a late-Golden Age/early-Silver Age comic book character. There's a wealth of goofy plot devices you can draw from.

And again, you could always just have it happen in a dream, reflecting her anxieties about her chest.

NimrodClover 08-27-2016 11:30 PM

Just thinking of possible triggers:

The Lush - she changes when she ingests alcohol.

The Nocturnal - she changes when in the dark (or blindfolded).

The Magui - she changes under light of a particular type or strength.

The Multiple Gal - she absorbs impacts by converting it to mass changes.

The Superstitious - she changes with encountering a superstition (breaks a mirror, spills milk or salt, walks under ladder, steps on crack, no. 13, etc).

zetawar 08-28-2016 08:23 PM

Maybe it's too obvious, but some take on Kryptonite seems like it would be on theme.

NimrodClover 08-30-2016 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zetawar (Post 779965)
Maybe it's too obvious, but some take on Kryptonite seems like it would be on theme.

The only down-side to a Kryptonite approach is that, like that fictitious rare mineral, any one thing that is the trigger, unless very common, would be rather easy to avoid.

That is why common triggers such as water, alcohol, chocolate, milk, etc. fit in to building up a believable story scenario. Make the trigger too rare and just having the thing around stretches credulity. Like every time Superman amazingly ran into his green, or red, or yellow Achilles heel.

Say she reacts to Nickle. Well, you can just avoid it... just like any metal allergy.

Well, you could just invent a mineral, say... like... Boobonium which just happens to be the combination of very common items.

clovis 08-30-2016 09:10 PM

Why not tie it into the comics code idea and have every time she does something she shouldn't- such as curse- she expands. The more extreme her danger, the more extreme her reaction, and therefore the more extreme her bust.
Think of it as if every time Robin actually said to Batman, "Holy (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...tions_by_Robin) Batman!" She would actually use a more creative and pure expletive and therefore be "punished" by the comics code with a bustline to rival Pinocchio's nose.

Moore 09-10-2016 05:39 PM

SaburoX drew one fairly recently where it's implied she's still growing: http://the-collection.booru.org/inde...=view&id=45194

dkeznwod 09-11-2016 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moore (Post 780480)
SaburoX drew one fairly recently where it's implied she's still growing: http://the-collection.booru.org/inde...=view&id=45194

That was a result of anons mentioning how he'd been drawing her noticeably larger unintentionally as time went on. I think it has everything to do with the size of which 47K/MDF draws her, but SaburoX mentioned otherwise, stating that he (SaburoX) isn't very consistent with staying on-model.

I, for one, welcome this recent Development.

Scorch 09-13-2016 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkeznwod (Post 780531)
That was a result of anons mentioning how he'd been drawing her noticeably larger unintentionally as time went on.

So he did the opposite of Power Girls author, and it wasn't intentional? XD

NimrodClover 09-15-2016 09:37 PM

Bill Keane who originated the comic Family Circus did the same expansion over time to the mom character Thelma. After feeling it was getting out of hand he dropped her back to her smallest. Now that his son is working the comic, she has expanded back up to largest ever.

Moore 10-13-2016 07:18 PM

She's back and slightly bigger from the looks of it!

http://the-collection.booru.org/inde...=view&id=48666

Moore 10-30-2016 03:47 AM

And even bigger: http://the-collection.booru.org/inde...=view&id=49707

dkeznwod 11-27-2016 12:52 AM

6 Attachment(s)
Ended up doing a commission with Godalmite.

Recently did a joint effort with him where he did the line art and I coloured the pages.

_aliased 08-16-2017 01:27 PM

The Developing Adventures of Golden Girl is now available on the Healthy Fetish Patreon!
Patrons will be able to read either JPGs or Hi-Res PNGs, based on contribution.

http://i.imgur.com/3rcnZCfl.jpg

Quote:

It's the "Golden Age" where truth and justice always prevail thanks to the Comic Code. Silver Queen and her sidekick Golden Girl are the defenders of Platinum City with their quick wits, quips, and acrobatics. However, some big changes have recently come rolling in with Golden Girl on the cups of womanhood.
We commissioned sidneyanders to illustrate and continue his series of popular comic strips featuring the bosomy superheroine. Current plans are for a 20 page comic.
The first four pages will be available free of charge after a delay, so that our patrons get first grabs. Those pages will be posted in this thread and on sidney's tumblr.

Note: Audrey Page/Golden Girl and other supporting characters of The Developing Adventures of Golden Girl are the result of a collaboration by anonymous users on 4chan/co, with concept art illustrated by Saburo X.

_aliased 08-23-2017 08:01 AM

Page 1 below was supported by our Patrons in July:

http://i.imgur.com/nqixmDN.jpg

Note: Audrey Page/Golden Girl and other supporting characters of The Developing Adventures of Golden Girl are the result of a collaboration by anonymous users on 4chan/co, with concept art illustrated by Saburo X.

doc_wanabe 08-23-2017 10:20 AM

So is the 20 page comic thing going to feature Breast Expansion then? Or is it just a general big breast kind of thing?

_aliased 08-23-2017 11:19 AM

Just a general big breast/chounyuu kind of superhero thing.

_aliased 09-16-2017 06:34 AM

Page 2 below was also supported by our Patrons in July:

http://i.imgur.com/8FLTXg4.jpg

_aliased 10-16-2017 11:11 AM

Page 3 below was also supported by our Patrons in August:

http://i.imgur.com/i9lcgRp.jpg

_aliased 11-29-2017 01:19 PM

Page 4 below was also supported by our Patrons in August:

http://i.imgur.com/l4IWCJi.jpg

To see the rest of the comic join our Patreon page, otherwise the completed comic will be available for stand-alone purchase in 2018!

Notservomoore 12-08-2017 08:13 AM

Okay, this is kind of funny. Someone commissioned a drawing where someone is supposed to be substituting for Aubrey Page as Golden Girl for some reason. However apparently taking the name and putting on the mask causes the new hero to immediately grow huge breasts to better resemble Aubrey.

https://i.imgur.com/jiywoQR.jpg

_aliased 02-15-2018 02:45 PM

The Developing Adventures of Golden Girl, Volume 1 is now completed and available for stand-alone purchase!
Click the image below to purchase or download the previously posted previews in this thread.

http://i.imgur.com/Bo5ouKPl.jpg

SoylentOrange 02-16-2018 12:08 AM

Wow, nice. Never thought I'd see an actual issue of Golden Girl on the stands, so to speak. Bravo.

_aliased 06-13-2018 12:57 PM

http://i.imgur.com/Qn4npjxl.jpg

The Developing Adventures of Golden Girl, Volume 2 launched on Kickstarter yesterday and we're trending to get 100% funding sometime next week!
Amazing support by our early backers.

To continue the comic, we’ve commissioned Saburo X (who previously wrote The Adventures of Superstar) directly for input as well as working with Vannn again.
Check out the project page for the available rewards, and help us return to the "Golden Age"!

Thank You!

Note: As with Volume 1, this is non-erotic content!

_aliased 06-15-2018 07:44 PM

All 4 pages from the prologue comic (that's compressed) on Kickstarter can be read on WinterWarning's DeviantArt or Tumblr now in high resolution.

Enjoy!

https://i.imgur.com/Tu7V4GEl.png

https://i.imgur.com/M7Ha3Ybl.png

https://i.imgur.com/HitOfUel.png

https://i.imgur.com/Q17wr5Hl.png

_aliased 06-19-2018 06:28 AM

Volume #2 of Golden Girl reached 100% on Kickstarter!
In less than a week!

If you've supported the project, Thank You!

There's a little over a month left for the project to run, so hopefully the comic can be extended with more scenarios.

Help pass along the word to your friends, and followers on social media so WinterWarning, PortalComic and SidneyMT are able to illustrate!

https://i.imgur.com/0KiQxXMl.jpg

Best Regards,
_aliased

_aliased 07-14-2018 12:48 PM

https://i.imgur.com/6BGGsurl.jpg

This is the last weekend to back the Kickstarter and receive physical rewards!

The campaign ends Tuesday at Noon.

If you have any friends on the fence about backing the comic, check out Vannn’s Twitter (18+) for examples of his most recent work.

_aliased 03-16-2020 06:35 PM

Took a year longer than intended, but the full comic is now completed and available for all backers!

Check it out on itch.io if you didn't chip in to the Kickstarter:

https://i.imgur.com/CkBeJtw.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VDTeI4C.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rgfCS4X.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/0cJnpO7.jpg

JJStrebas 03-20-2020 11:25 AM

What are her abilities? Is there a synopsis of the story or universe that this takes place in?

_aliased 03-26-2020 09:45 AM

A quick synopsis of the character is in a previous post... but for elaboration of her abilities it would be best to view her wiki article.

Shadowsbane99 03-26-2020 10:36 AM

Just wanted to comment that seeing the term "Stretch goals" on a BE related comic made me chuckle.