The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   And Everything Else... (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   3D Custom Girl sequences. Pretty much any fetish you put into it. (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20044)

Detatched 09-24-2009 09:14 PM

3D Custom Girl sequences. Pretty much any fetish you put into it.

16 Attachment(s)
So, if any of you have been looking through the Transformation board, and the Evil Conversion topic, you may have stumbled over some image sequences I did through 3D Custom Girl. Well, since my sequences have started straying from the initial theme (not to mention they were so light hearted, you could hardly call them evil), I think it's a good time to make a topic for this in another section.

If any of you guys decide on using 3DCG and make sequences, feel free to post in this topic. For now, I'll say all processy fetishes are good to go.

So, first one for the topic, random civilian is walking through a shopping mall (he look familiar to anyone? >_>), when he gets the feeling he's being watched by something. I really must wonder if anyone ever occupies that mall though, if stuff like this happens during the day...
[TG, inanimate]

Styerion 09-24-2009 11:33 PM

Re: 3D Custom Girl sequences. Pretty much any fetish you put into it.

Never really liked 3DCG. Has lots of really weird rendering quirks. Not to mention a lot of collision errors (first two shots, pants collide through leg, etc). Good fetish material, though. Average guy TFTGd to a elaborate princess-y mannequin? I'll take that any day.

Clickme 09-24-2009 11:40 PM

...what is this fabulous program and who does one obtain it? o.O

Martyr-The-Chicken 09-25-2009 02:53 AM

Detached, you just made my morning. TG + Inanimate = Ultra Win.

Love your other stuff too.

Detatched 09-25-2009 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Styerion (Post 385382)
Never really liked 3DCG. Has lots of really weird rendering quirks. Not to mention a lot of collision errors (first two shots, pants collide through leg, etc). Good fetish material, though. Average guy TFTGd to a elaborate princess-y mannequin? I'll take that any day.

Yeah, I know about that first part. -.-
One would wish it could be a bit easier to make a male-looking model in decent clothes with this program, but hey, the name is 3D Custom Girl, so I guess it can't be helped sometimes.

Styerion 09-25-2009 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detatched (Post 385472)
Yeah, I know about that first part. -.-
One would wish it could be a bit easier to make a male-looking model in decent clothes with this program, but hey, the name is 3D Custom Girl, so I guess it can't be helped sometimes.

I'm sure there's ways to hack it.

But until then, fire up the forced AA, turn on your card's quality controls, and distract everyone from that feminine looking boy with lens flares or something.

rb9 09-25-2009 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Styerion (Post 385477)
I'm sure there's ways to hack it.

But until then, fire up the forced AA, turn on your card's quality controls, and distract everyone from that feminine looking boy with lens flares or something.

i think all posts on this forum should be deleted except for this thread.

Detatched 09-25-2009 04:00 PM

13 Attachment(s)
You know you play with 3DCG too much when...

[TG, Doppelganger swap]

EDIT: Dammit, I forgot to take the GUI out of image 8. Eh... I don't have the time to take it out right now and redo the image, so it'll stay like that for a little bit.

Animeking194 09-25-2009 04:14 PM

Thats just downright surreal, yet awesome!

Clickme 09-25-2009 05:01 PM

...how does someone obtain this awesome awesomness?! o.O

transformative 09-25-2009 06:25 PM

so far I don't think you've made a single sequence that I haven't loved...

Detatched 09-25-2009 08:20 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Clickme (Post 385722)
...how does someone obtain this awesome awesomness?! o.O

Google "3D Custom Girl," and you should be able to find a Hongfire thread. That's all I'll say.

And after finishing that last one, I just had to expand on the ending:

Revenge is a dish best served with a glass of humiliation. Time to drink it up...