The Process Forum

The Process Forum (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breast Expansion (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   TaylorMadeClips BE Updates (http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9965)

Roy 03-28-2009 01:38 AM

Re: Mistress Taylor Presents BE Updates

Fantastic, eagerly awaiting release of these ones. Looks like more technique that was used in the Hooters Daydream clip, hope she bursts through her top 'nekkid'! =)

Prays for some topless shots after the initial expansion

Rei-Lin 03-28-2009 08:55 AM

Anybody else having trouble seeing any of her pictures or even going to her blog? It just sits there until it times out. Not sure why but it's like the website is down or something. :(

BudapestSwopeJr 03-28-2009 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rei-Lin (Post 285747)
Anybody else having trouble seeing any of her pictures or even going to her blog? It just sits there until it times out. Not sure why but it's like the website is down or something. :(

We upgraded our server a week ago so you are probably still "seeing" the site on the old server. The problem should correct itself soon enough.

Rei-Lin 04-06-2009 04:22 PM

Just to let everybody know, it sounds like Taylor had a lot of her videos posted around online and in a few torrents, and as you might guess, she's quite upset about it, almost to the point of refusing to make any more videos related to our little fetishes like BE and Growth. If anybody sees or becomes aware of any of her work hitting the net please let her know asap so she can get go after them and get the stuff taken down. I know it's the usual problems with those who want free stuff over anything else, but if she doesn't get some help we may lose one of the great video producers out there right now. Keep your eyes peeled if you can, this ripping off of paid content really gets under my skin. >.<

SadShadow 04-07-2009 06:56 PM

Yeah I saw that on a site (my name is POD on Taylor's forums) I will not name the site that i saw the video on but i was pissed cause thats money that she could be making. I would be pretty pissed off as well if someone got my stuff for free and i didnt see any income coming ESPECIALY in the crisis we are in right now.

Blood-Line 04-07-2009 07:20 PM

must be a new site to me because i look around alot and have alerted them to similar times , and so far have not seen anything

Roy 04-07-2009 11:21 PM

Still buying the "7 vials" video with the lady with blonde hair shown in the preview picture...

Hopefully you can destroy those torrents, i've paid for half a dozen of these things to keep them coming out; i'd hate it if Taylor & friends stopped doing it altogether. =/

SadShadow 04-08-2009 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy (Post 290100)
Still buying the "7 vials" video with the lady with blonde hair shown in the preview picture...

Hopefully you can destroy those torrents, i've paid for half a dozen of these things to keep them coming out; i'd hate it if Taylor & friends stopped doing it altogether. =/

As do I support the deletion of said torrents and hopefully Taylor and the gang keeps up the good work! :D

PrBlahBlahtson 04-09-2009 03:26 PM

I'm definitely hoping that 7 Vials comes out. I've bought other clips from Taylor before, and I can't say all of them were what works for me, but 7 Vials looks like it's going to be good.

DrEnlarge 04-10-2009 12:39 PM

As someone who's bought a few dozen of Taylor's works and as someone who's been around the net since the start, I would venture to guess that a leaked video here and there is the best 'free' advertising for their body of work.

For every person who sees one of these 'pirate' feeds, anyone who enjoys them will need to head to her site to look for more. Most of the pirate sites only have a handful of these feeds. Some people might see other fetishes on her site and be damn curious. There are those of us with means who will quickly whip out the ole Credit Card. And then there are those people who simply can't or won't because they can't mask their purchases. And yes, there's the bottom-feeding scum suckers who scurry away with free stuff like ferral squirrles. But they simply can't be helped.

But at the end of the day, a trailer can tease, but a video can show the full power of the writing, the scene, etc. I've gotten to the point where I check Taylor's site DAILY for an update and I'm pretty sure many of us do too. I'm not advocating running out and broadcasting her full videos, but I'm saying that having a few out there shouldn't be the end of the world for anyone. Because let's face it: there's a TON of other videos out there for free that I wouldn't spend the energy clicking on to download, let alone watch. Running across her videos against all the other CRAP that's out there, I'm betting that many have said "damn, production quality...effects...non-static one-shot camera...what is this place?"

And that comes from seeing some of the work. If any of us see a place that's just streaming out a large % of Taylor's library, then sure let's nail them. But a vid here and there on youtube-ish sites I believe might actually help sell her awesomeness.

insomniac 04-10-2009 01:09 PM

Yeah, except those people will want more free stuff, and they have ways to get them. Plus, Taylor has put out free vids before.

BudapestSwopeJr 04-10-2009 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrEnlarge (Post 290918)
As someone who's bought a few dozen of Taylor's works and as someone who's been around the net since the start, I would venture to guess that a leaked video here and there is the best 'free' advertising for their body of work.

For every person who sees one of these 'pirate' feeds, anyone who enjoys them will need to head to her site to look for more. Most of the pirate sites only have a handful of these feeds. Some people might see other fetishes on her site and be damn curious. There are those of us with means who will quickly whip out the ole Credit Card. And then there are those people who simply can't or won't because they can't mask their purchases. And yes, there's the bottom-feeding scum suckers who scurry away with free stuff like ferral squirrles. But they simply can't be helped.

But at the end of the day, a trailer can tease, but a video can show the full power of the writing, the scene, etc. I've gotten to the point where I check Taylor's site DAILY for an update and I'm pretty sure many of us do too. I'm not advocating running out and broadcasting her full videos, but I'm saying that having a few out there shouldn't be the end of the world for anyone. Because let's face it: there's a TON of other videos out there for free that I wouldn't spend the energy clicking on to download, let alone watch. Running across her videos against all the other CRAP that's out there, I'm betting that many have said "damn, production quality...effects...non-static one-shot camera...what is this place?"

And that comes from seeing some of the work. If any of us see a place that's just streaming out a large % of Taylor's library, then sure let's nail them. But a vid here and there on youtube-ish sites I believe might actually help sell her awesomeness.

We agree with the "limited sharing=advertising" notion and there are full length versions of some of our clips out there that we let go--especially when the poster puts really weird or misspelled tags on it so the views will always be somewhat limited. :D

DailyMotion & YouTube have the full length "Age Of Expansion" as well as Taylor's original breast expansion clip available in our own channels and we're about to release another as well.
I know some people were a bit surprised when they saw "AofE" released for free but you just explained quite well the reason why we did it.

One of the recent sharing incidents involved 13 BE videos and that is a good size % of our collection.
The other involved only 2 clips but the guy replaced our "TaylorMadeClips" intro with his own "Moviemaker-bigtits-33 Presents" and that is just fucked.

ALWAYS good to hear from you Dr! We have 6-7 BE clips in the can awaiting editing right now so keep checking in!